PDA

View Full Version : BOXES/CHEST to expensive! <3

mali0ne
01-22-13, 06:30 PM
yesterday i saw in facebook what's coming soon (flower display, romantic display...) ...and today the update is here but i don't found any display.......ONLY IN THE HEART CHEST! but reallly TM 24 gems? and then i must buy 20 times the chest to become a display????
thats unfair...not everybody spend money for this game (this game playing also young children) so please have a heart on valentine and do not all in the boxes/chest... -.-
sry but i love the topic valentine ;)

nky1111
01-22-13, 10:45 PM
why 20 times? u open the chest only if u want all 4 items from it.. these displays will appear later separately for 48 gems..

ladym7
01-23-13, 06:18 AM
why 20 times? u open the chest only if u want all 4 items from it.. these displays will appear later separately for 48 gems..

Hopefully they put the pucker up display for sale later on..

ladym7
01-23-13, 06:21 AM
yesterday i saw in facebook what's coming soon (flower display, romantic display...) ...and today the update is here but i don't found any display.......ONLY IN THE HEART CHEST! but reallly TM 24 gems? and then i must buy 20 times the chest to become a display????
thats unfair...not everybody spend money for this game (this game playing also young children) so please have a heart on valentine and do not all in the boxes/chest... -.-
sry but i love the topic valentine ;)

I love valentine's too. It's my favourite time of year, because usually there is awesome stuff for fashion ;) but some people have no luck, like me, in the boxes and it makes it hard for those who have to earn gems the hard way. So please think about this. So far, my nbrs are very disappointed in the chances, my nbrs who don't have the bigger prizes. All we have are 3rd and 4th prize for almost 20 goes now. They suspect something's going on

linp825
01-23-13, 03:51 PM
Quite frankly i dont think the pucker up display is that great its more the kind of thing u wd want in a restaurant than a store.....oh well glad with what i got i love the flowers!

charcop
01-23-13, 05:55 PM

really? Im relatively new to the game and didn't know this- why bother putting it in a chest then! >=/

nky1111
01-23-13, 06:04 PM
because they'll sell separately for a week or so.. after that only the box remains.
also while they sell it for 48 ,u have a chance to get it for 24 from the box))))

jojopeanut
01-23-13, 10:43 PM
Yes but if they do offer these items out of the box could be months from now..If not all the way until Nov during black Friday. This is all presumptuous TL is going to do what TL wants to do.

rainbowcupcakeee
01-24-13, 12:08 AM
Quite frankly i dont think the pucker up display is that great its more the kind of thing u wd want in a restaurant than a store.....oh well glad with what i got i love the flowers!

Why r u keep saying the pucker up display the thing u would want in a restaurant? Why would u want a fashion display in a restaurant? I think u're confusing between the pucker up display and the romantic evening.

Zee_Zatara
01-24-13, 12:14 AM
because they'll sell separately for a week or so.. after that only the box remains.
also while they sell it for 48 ,u have a chance to get it for 24 from the box))))

Unless you somehow have TeamLava insider information, that is purely conjecture. We have no idea if or when they'll offer any of the Valentine box items separately, or even if they'll do it at all. Just because they did it once with certain items doesn't mean they'll do it again with the items you want. Some boxes have never had their items offered separately and maybe never will (the two Halloween boxes and last year's Valentine box, for example).

rainbowcupcakeee
01-24-13, 12:17 AM

Really?? How do u know? They dont have anything from last year's valentines box separately during the black friday n the other sale though. I really want the last years love waterfall

lelaina752
01-24-13, 05:36 AM
I love it when TL opens boxes. It was the only way I was able to get the Paris Display. I wish TL would open boxes more often and bring back past LTOs more often. For example, if they opened Halloween boxes now, I would totally buy things for my shop for Halloween 2013. I hope they bring back last year's Valentine's chest (or open it) because I never got the chance to, and I would love the opportunity to purchase past LTOs from around this time last year. Maybe TL can have an "anniversary sale" like a lot of department stores and on the anniversary of when the game commenced, it will bring back past LTOs, open boxes, and have a big gem sale. Just a random idea, but I would love it. I bought a ton around black Friday and Christmas because of the sales, box items, and past LTOs.

kooky panda
01-24-13, 06:46 AM

really? Im relatively new to the game and didn't know this- why bother putting it in a chest then! >=/

To clarify on this , this is not something that happens all the time.

Normally you can only get the box items from the box.

In the past, there have been some glitches where brand new boxes have been released, but some of the items were also offered for gems.
These glitches have been corrected quickly.

TL has also on occasion has brought back some older box items and offered them for gems for a limited time.

There is no guarantee that all boxes items will be offered for gems later .

linp825
01-27-13, 11:30 AM
Why r u keep saying the pucker up display the thing u would want in a restaurant? Why would u want a fashion display in a restaurant? I think u're confusing between the pucker up display and the romantic evening.

Lol! Yes u r right! and i have said it in a few postings too omg lol!!! But yes u r correct i meant the romantic evening display on all counts everyone!! Thanks for pointing out. My bad! : )

linp825
01-28-13, 06:15 PM

I was really talking about romantic eve display ... Sorry.