PDA

View Full Version : Does my neighbors rating affect me?

laeanee13
01-22-13, 12:41 AM
Hi, I have 175 neighbors that I've accumulated over time. Some have stopped playing (I think) or just don't tip others all that much so they're rating is 0 or 1; does that affect me? Or is my rating strictly based on how much I tip? I know I can delete the zero people, but sometimes after I tip all the people with higher ratings I have time to pop in & tip the zeros in the hopes of getting a collectable to drop, but if they're bringing my rating down I'll kick 'em to the curb. It seems like I'm having a more difficult time getting to a 4 star rating then I used to. Thanks.

unosocite
01-22-13, 12:58 AM
I don't think your neighbors' rating has anything to do with yours.

juicyjeni
01-22-13, 04:01 AM
your rating goes up based on how often you tip - keep tipping and you'll get a higher rating -

juicyjeni
01-22-13, 04:11 AM
as for the collectables - that is a TL mystery that has yet to be solved - I haven't been able to find out a method to that madness - I just try to tip different tables to get different things - I would guess that if it's a more expensive table or a table that is purchased with gems then you might get a more rare collectable (that is just based on my personal opinion of TL's corporate greed which you can take any way you'd like) It's really hard to keep track of which table gives which collectable - that would be an insane Excel spreadsheet that I don't think anyone would even want to take on LoLoLzzzzz - smooches!!!