PDA

View Full Version : Content Update News Coming Soon!

GTMoney
01-21-13, 05:37 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted you to know that pretty soon, maybe in the next week or so (*knock on wood*), we'll have information about the content updates you can expect from Castle Story in the next 3-4 months. We have a lot of fun stuff planned, including a little something special for Valentine's Day.

To tide you over, here's something to look at.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5353/cvdteaser.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/cvdteaser.png/)

kooky panda
01-21-13, 05:44 PM
yeah!!!!! Cannot wait!! Love that Unicorn!!

vizcaya112
01-21-13, 05:48 PM
Wahoo! Magical heart tree?????

maguar
01-21-13, 06:11 PM
Love the fact that we're getting a unicorn as it received a large percentage of votes when it was in a suggestion poll. I'm just hoping that it will be a quest reward.

Mylly2
01-21-13, 06:21 PM
How exciting, thanks for the info.

cherrylove66
01-21-13, 06:24 PM
I need to craft a ballista for thurstons castle but its no where to be crafted what happened to it

shawnamarie0509
01-21-13, 06:36 PM
Yay!!! I love this game. I wish it got updates more often like farm story and bakery story. It's my favorite. Don't forget about it!!

Baraze
01-21-13, 06:38 PM
I need that tree! It's so pretty.

Mudturtledove
01-21-13, 06:42 PM
It looks amazing! Can't wait!

MxSimple
01-21-13, 06:48 PM
Really love the sheep...

awertie
01-21-13, 07:38 PM
Yay!!! We have not been forgotten!!!! I'm extremely excited, thank you for the info about the update info.

bawpotter
01-21-13, 08:15 PM
Woohoo! So excited. Love the teasers!

AuntyRose32
01-21-13, 08:53 PM
Thanks for giving us a sneaky peek. I love that sheep:) I want a whole flock of them in my kingdom!

jumperjing3
01-21-13, 09:11 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the update coming. Now I can stop stalking the app store and scanning the forum for update!...at least for a few days! Now I will be speculating as to what all those goodies you listed will drop when we collect from them?? Unicorn horns?...chocolate covered cherry eggs?...is it a glimmerdust tree?...strawberry milk?...pink wool?
Whatever it is I'm gonna love it. Can't wait to see!

thatgirl444
01-21-13, 09:28 PM
Yay...can't wait....animals look wonderful....and love the half unicorn, half Pegasus

listh12
01-21-13, 10:01 PM
Thanks for letting us know. You made me very happy!

antbanks
01-21-13, 10:02 PM
Does that cow give strawberry Quik milk? If so I'm ***na need one. Love getting new content. I have 55 wisp lanterns saved up ready to go.

Rockinkitten
01-21-13, 11:12 PM
Yay! They look great, the artists for this game are amazing.

Baraze
01-22-13, 12:20 AM
I think that's why updates take so long. The animations and artistry that goes into the game are astounding. The storyline is fun and lengthy. So it would be hard to introduce stuff every week on a whim. And nothing can be done so quickly for am update to be warranted.

Love the items, had to say so again.

maguar
01-22-13, 01:49 AM
I need to craft a ballista for thurstons castle but its no where to be crafted what happened to it

Check the special tab in your workshop.

mymummy789
01-22-13, 01:57 AM
oh my goodness :D :D :D
I want them all - so cute!!!!!

banana_leaf
01-22-13, 02:02 AM
your news just made my day <3 <3

wassupbaby
01-22-13, 02:36 AM
Yayyy, at least something. I hope it'll worth the wait :)

puffindutch
01-22-13, 02:47 AM
I NEED that Unicorn! What beautifull blue eyes.

rengirl1978
01-22-13, 03:17 AM
Woohoo! I can't wait!

prime888
01-22-13, 04:02 AM
Again...why can't I see the pictures. I've logged in >.<

kira12
01-22-13, 04:21 AM
Love the unicorn and the heart tree..can't wait

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 04:21 AM
Thanks for letting us know :) The unicorn does look cute!
I am really happy for you all :) but kind of heartbroken too. I can't believe we are having a Valentine's special... Such a long wait and I will miss the next update, which I guess will have a time limit. I will be away for amost a month in my Australian trip and won't have time to play. I never thought I'd feel so sad about this much anticipated update :(

Ok, just needed to say it... :cool: Now please, give us more details about the update!!

@prime888 Did you try accessing through a different web browser?

maguar
01-22-13, 04:25 AM
@arale_norimaki do you have anyone to look after your game while you're away?

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 04:32 AM
@maguar I don't, my friends don't like this games... go figure! Plus I want to play the new update myself, I so want to play it ;) ;)

maguar
01-22-13, 04:40 AM
I understand. Just wanted to put it out there.

Last time I went travelled for a month I had to build in some quite days so I didn't get too tired. You could always do that and play the game then :)

zombiefun
01-22-13, 05:34 AM
Wait, update in 3-4months? ������

marrrina
01-22-13, 06:21 AM
I'm excited about a new update, not so much about a bunch of new animals that we already have in pink versions. With the exception of the unicorn of course. I hope there are some new buildings and quests!

Rockinkitten
01-22-13, 06:27 AM
@maguar I don't, my friends don't like this games... go figure! Plus I want to play the new update myself, I so want to play it ;) ;)

Just find a few hours or even an hour each day to play, when your family are watching tv or even when you are hiding in the bathroom hehe!

pepfs
01-22-13, 07:17 AM
Unicorn will probably cost 1k gems lol.

onemansmiracle
01-22-13, 09:05 AM

Buy or not to buy,one of the life's choices,but I don't have any gem left :(

mystoryzoozoo
01-22-13, 09:06 AM

Not necessarily, with the the last update the gem animals were 20 - 360 gems.
The trees were 30 - 90 gems. There's also a chance they are earned with quest/adventure? If they are higher than that range very few would purchase them.

onemansmiracle
01-22-13, 09:09 AM
Thanks for letting us know :) The unicorn does look cute!
I am really happy for you all :) but kind of heartbroken too. I can't believe we are having a Valentine's special... Such a long wait and I will miss the next update, which I guess will have a time limit. I will be away for amost a month in my Australian trip and won't have time to play. I never thought I'd feel so sad about this much anticipated update :(

Ok, just needed to say it... :cool: Now please, give us more details about the update!!

@prime888 Did you try accessing through a different web browser?

This update takes a season to built,I don't think there will be a time limit,if it does have one, there must be enough time for you to finish them even after you get back.don't worry ;)

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 10:09 AM
Thank you guys for understanding my addiction ;) You are really great!

I understand. Just wanted to put it out there.

Last time I went travelled for a month I had to build in some quite days so I didn't get too tired. You could always do that and play the game then :)

Thanks for the idea. I think I might pack the iPad, just in case :)

Just find a few hours or even an hour each day to play, when your family are watching tv or even when you are hiding in the bathroom hehe!

LMAO!! My husband told me the same thing (the hiding in the bathroom thing) today at lunch :p

This update takes a season to built,I don't think there will be a time limit,if it does have one, there must be enough time for you to finish them even after you get back.don't worry ;)

I hope you are right, I remember RS and BS having limited time goals that lasted three weeks and that's what worried me.

Again, thank you guys for understanding. You are really cool :)

Rockinkitten
01-22-13, 11:20 AM
Remember all the regulars are addicted too, you are not alone!

OnlyPauline
01-22-13, 02:02 PM
Love it!!!

homemaker101
01-22-13, 02:12 PM
I have played this game a lot and am on level 30 I play other games and can't understand why the updates or quests are so few and far between. The quests for caravans can't be that hard to set can they? But on the upside I am glad there will be an update in the next 3 weeks because I like others are getting a little bored with keeping the game ticking over.

douangelll
01-22-13, 04:55 PM
Wait, update in 3-4months? ������ Yeah ! That what I was wondering too. I don't really get it. Are we going to have an update the next week or wait for 3-4 months more ?????

douangelll
01-22-13, 05:01 PM
Hi all,

I just wanted you to know that pretty soon, maybe in the next week or so (*knock on wood*), we'll have information about the content updates you can expect from Castle Story in the next 3-4 months. We have a lot of fun stuff planned, including a little something special for Valentine's Day.

To tide you over, here's something to look at.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5353/cvdteaser.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/cvdteaser.png/)

I don't get it !! When are we having the update next week or in three months ?

wassupbaby
01-22-13, 05:07 PM
I?m confused about GT said too. He said may be next week we'll have the info about the next update and it does not necesary mean we gonna have it. But then he said sth about V-day so i guess we gonna have it before v-day ... :)

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 05:14 PM
What I understood when I first read it was that next week they would give us info about a new update. You know TL, whenever they give info about an update it means it is released or about to be ;) The thing about Valentine's day points to that, as wassupbaby said too. I also understood that next week's update would be the first of a series of updates that would last for 3-4 months. That would explain why they needed such a long time to prepare this update.

But now, with everybody wondering what the message actually was, I don't know anymore!

Somebody, please, help!!

cloudsail
01-22-13, 05:36 PM
That's exactly how I understood it too. At least we know that there will be an update before Feb 14.

xfphua
01-22-13, 06:14 PM
i wonder how many Gems cost to have a Unicorn, because i just spend 360 for a Pig, nothing great about "Royal", even worse it is not so cute, i prefer to keep "Sir" more.

midnightmeerkat
01-22-13, 08:37 PM
Yes I too understood that we will get info (hopefully next week) about multiple updates to be rolled out over the next 3-4 months....... Sounds great!!!!

midnightmeerkat
01-22-13, 08:40 PM
i wonder how many Gems cost to have a Unicorn, because i just spend 360 for a Pig, nothing great about "Royal", even worse it is not so cute, i prefer to keep "Sir" more.

I have been holding off spending gems, waiting to see what other things were coming up - the only things I bought with gems were the fruit trees

maguar
01-22-13, 09:52 PM
Sorry I may have miss read the post in my excitement. I'll suss it out.

rene2222
01-22-13, 11:23 PM
oh, i want that tree....it's sooooo beautiful.

hsquared
01-23-13, 01:46 AM
yeah!!! looks like gems, gems, GEMS!!!

if these were available via coins, i'd be excited. TL's track record with this sort of thing leaves me feeling a little bitter

Rockinkitten
01-23-13, 02:48 AM
They have given us a lot of opportunity to earn gems lately, maybe because there will be some gem content coming up. I haven't spent any of my gems and only lost a few!

iLLUMI2012
01-23-13, 06:54 AM
Yeh thanks to the other TL games I now have close to 600 gems. I've used around 200 also. Ive lost around 30 thanks to the now infamous 'gem trap'. But looking forward to buying some new items to brighten my kingdom. :D

dixiestopbakafe
01-23-13, 07:27 AM
very exciting, the game has been getting stale so I look forward to more new items & updates to come. and the Vday animals are quite cute :)

lotuskat
01-23-13, 07:44 AM
OMG, the animals are so cute!

ivestj84
01-23-13, 08:43 AM
Aww, yay!!! Updates are coming finally! Can't wait :).

yupiyupigumgum
01-23-13, 10:36 AM
If the updates come in the next 3-4 month, it will be 'a valentine special out of date'.

evilqueenAC3DS
01-23-13, 11:15 AM
I can't wait for the update!!! This is exciting ;)

albastrea
01-23-13, 12:25 PM
With shep end cows this update is not sow great. Withe this anomals the game not go one. We need expansion end task for play,what i have from animals cant help me,its just inventory full,thats it.

midnightmeerkat
01-23-13, 12:35 PM
If the updates come in the next 3-4 month, it will be 'a valentine special out of date'.

I think that the valentines update will be for valentines and other updates will be rolled out over the next few months

midnightmeerkat
01-23-13, 12:37 PM
With shep end cows this update is not sow great. Withe this anomals the game not go one. We need expansion end task for play,what i have from animals cant help me,its just inventory full,thats it.

The animals and tress are just teaser images, there will be quests and expansions coming as well

albastrea
01-23-13, 02:12 PM
Posting here because i dont find in forum nothing about Word mania,teamlava game. I think is new game,sow afther read this post please delete.

maguar
01-23-13, 02:38 PM
There are these threads on word mania:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38571-feedback-word-mania

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41705-Word-mania!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41172-Word-Mania

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38549-New-game-Word-Mania

cokeboy1730
01-23-13, 04:56 PM
Hope the energy increases too with the update��☀��

maguar
01-23-13, 06:02 PM
I'm the sort of person that when it comes to Valentine's Day is more of a leave it rather than take it person. Now however with a Castle Story Valentine's update, I'm counting down. Three weeks to go!

Rockinkitten
01-23-13, 11:34 PM
I think that the valentines update will be for valentines and other updates will be rolled out over the next few months

That's how I read it too. Makes sense!

mica4817
01-24-13, 06:20 AM
It'll most likely be just like Dragon Story & the Sapphire Dragon. Some will get it & some will not. I'm not giving my hopes up again, like I did in DS. I'll believe when it happens to me or one of my neighbors. Sry for being on the down side but.....

wealthyrich
01-24-13, 07:19 AM
Maguar, r u still playing dragon story?

maguar
01-24-13, 02:32 PM
I play it a bit but I'm not really social on it anymore. All this time and no diamond. I've gotten a little discouraged but haven't been able to take a break yet. Besides castle is clearly my new love.

123cali
01-24-13, 04:37 PM
Hope the energy increases too with the update��☀��

Don't forget it's Team Lava game. You better hope they won't decrease it even more.

netaoneneal
01-24-13, 05:30 PM
There is not going to be a update for 3-4 months! Are you serious??? WHY WOULD THIS COMPANY START THIS GAMES IF THEY WERE NOT PREPARED FOR UPDATES?????

bawpotter
01-24-13, 06:26 PM
There is not going to be a update for 3-4 months! Are you serious??? WHY WOULD THIS COMPANY START THIS GAMES IF THEY WERE NOT PREPARED FOR UPDATES?????

I think GTMoney meant that TL will soon give us information about the updates that will be coming, not just an update in 3-4 months from now.

aimeeq
01-24-13, 09:15 PM
Good to know so I can start saving lanterns for the next expansion quest!

babman
01-25-13, 12:33 AM
TL please make sure to give me something to spend my +20 Architect?s paste on. Let me make my keep enormous big glueing those 101 fancy blocks i have laying around together (yes 101, i have no idea how i managed to make them when limit is 99 lol). I crave for building something HUGE, let me make that happen, thank you!

maguar
01-25-13, 01:23 AM
TL please make sure to give me something to spend my +20 Architect?s paste on. Let me make my keep enormous big glueing those 101 fancy blocks i have laying around together (yes 101, i have no idea how i managed to make them when limit is 99 lol). I crave for building something HUGE, let me make that happen, thank you!

If you had 98 then crafted two at the same time you'd get to 100. The other one probably came from a feed the baron recipe as that seems to ignore the cap.

Have you started converting your fancies into enchanted and royals?

maguar
01-25-13, 01:26 AM
I think GTMoney meant that TL will soon give us information about the updates that will be coming, not just an update in 3-4 months from now.

In addition to this, as some of the items in the first post are valentines I'd say we get an update in Feb and then at least one (if not more) in the next 3-4 months. I think it's great to know that they're planning that far in advance.

lollyloo123
01-25-13, 06:22 AM
OMG i am so excited!! :D

bawpotter
01-25-13, 03:30 PM
In addition to this, as some of the items in the first post are valentines I'd say we get an update in Feb and then at least one (if not more) in the next 3-4 months. I think it's great to know that they're planning that far in advance.

That's a pretty good assumption.

pun8
01-26-13, 03:31 AM
I play it a bit but I'm not really social on it anymore. All this time and no diamond. I've gotten a little discouraged but haven't been able to take a break yet. Besides castle is clearly my new love.

I used to love dragon and then monster story but after reaching (I forget what level) and everyone had their diamonds sprouting, I tied for months in the hope and do u know what made me delete it? Castle story? It is so much more interesting and it's not chance on what dragon u r going to get. Of late, if course this game is dragging, and am hoping the update will be interesting, but it's still much better then dragon story. Deleted and forgotten about it. A couple of weeks ago my daughter asked if I would like to go back to it, and reinstalled it but within a day deleted it again. Didn't hold any of the old magic for me. Hope castle story doesn't go that a way!

cokeboy1730
01-26-13, 04:06 AM
don't forget it's team lava game. You better hope they won't decrease it even more.

good point!!!🙊

chocoholic9
01-26-13, 10:34 AM
I'm hoping for more expansions as I've maxed out on the lanterns

revolcisum
01-26-13, 12:04 PM
Oh my gosh I am so excited!! I also hope that these fun items are quest rewards!

nikstar01
01-27-13, 12:24 PM
Could someone tell me how to get the fort looking thing in the back part of the kingdom? I'm a level 27, but I can't expand there and I don't think I can expand to the stairwell... I missing something? You can take a look at my kingdom or add me. Me ID is nikstar01
Thanks for any help!!!

thatgirl444
01-27-13, 12:49 PM
You can't expand there yet...we are all waiting for the update

Fomomo
01-27-13, 01:38 PM
I'm hoping for more expansions as I've maxed out on the lanterns

TL seems to be keen on slowing down the game progress. My guess is that they will require something extra on top of lanterns for future expansions. I also expanded to the maximum and when I touch the expansion button, it says, "You've already expanded everywhere in the Glimmer Wood that is safe to explore." This sounds to me like they are going to require additional weapons or something to expand.

crystalrayn3
01-27-13, 01:58 PM
Hmmmmm... Wonder how many Gems the new update items will cost... Ok, Ok, I'm being pessimistic or perhaps only cautious. I really hope these items will only cost Coin or can be gained via Missions. My wallet's still recovering from the holidays & lacks the ability to purchase Gems😲

yupiyupigumgum
01-27-13, 05:20 PM
Hmmmmm... Wonder how many Gems the new update items will cost... Ok, Ok, I'm being pessimistic or perhaps only cautious. I really hope these items will only cost Coin or can be gained via Missions. My wallet's still recovering from the holidays & lacks the ability to purchase Gems😲

If apple tree costs 90 gems, I wonder how much the heart tree will cost?

mitch1020
01-27-13, 07:19 PM
I love it too!! but if I may correct you...it's a pegasus...it has wings

maguar
01-27-13, 07:39 PM
Maybe it's a unicorn-Pegasus hybrid as unicorns don't have wings and pegasi don't have horns. Whatever it is it's definitely magical.

mamareader02
01-27-13, 07:48 PM
Maguar,didn't rainbow brite have a winged unicorn?coulda sworn my plush one had horn and wings.if not,it could be a uni-peg or pegacorn!lol:)

maguar
01-27-13, 08:00 PM
Just did a google. The images came up for a unicorn without wings or a horn! Maybe the star in the forehead made it a unicorn?

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 07:58 AM
I think this will be out next week for v-day

mamareader02
01-28-13, 08:40 AM
I just want the update NOW!!!maybe we can have a choc recipe-but of course it would be to give to the greedy baron!

babman
01-28-13, 08:46 AM
If you had 98 then crafted two at the same time you'd get to 100. The other one probably came from a feed the baron recipe as that seems to ignore the cap.

Have you started converting your fancies into enchanted and royals?

I did convert them for awhile, but stoped cse its slowed down my lamp making too much. Btw that greedy baron decided he wanted to make another awful bad deal for me. I now have 102 fancies hehe...

rengirl1978
01-28-13, 08:50 AM
My birthday is tomorrow! A Tuesday! Maybe it'll happen tomorrow, that'd be the best present ever!

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 08:55 AM
My birthday is tomorrow! A Tuesday! Maybe it'll happen tomorrow, that'd be the best present ever!

Happy b-day

lotuskat
01-28-13, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday Rengirl! (^_^)

crystalrayn3
01-28-13, 01:30 PM
Maguar,didn't rainbow brite have a winged unicorn?coulda sworn my plush one had horn and wings.if not,it could be a uni-peg or pegacorn!lol:)

Yes Rainbow Bright did LOL The fact that I know that makes me feel extremely old😆😆

mamareader02
01-28-13, 02:02 PM
Lol,you feel old Crystal?i gave my age away posting that(got my rainbow brite unicorn as a child-when the series was NEW,not retro!)long live the children of the 80's,we never wanna grow up!:)

Rockinkitten
01-29-13, 12:09 AM
My Adam Ant comment gave away my age too, hehe!

lmac10
01-29-13, 07:42 PM
Yes Rainbow Bright did LOL The fact that I know that makes me feel extremely old😆😆

Okay now I'm old. Rainbow bright had a horse with a star on the forehead rainbow mane and tail (Starlite) it was She-ra/ Adora who had the unicorn pegasus normally a horse (Spirit until She-ra transformation) then has rainbow wings and horn known as swift wind.
Just to let you know :)

yupiyupigumgum
01-29-13, 07:47 PM
How did this thread end up being a nostalgic thread? :p

cloudsail
01-29-13, 10:39 PM
It's now "next week"... And I just lost 20 gems in a gem trap... Update news?

rengirl1978
01-29-13, 11:10 PM
Happy b-day

Thank you!

rengirl1978
01-29-13, 11:11 PM
Happy Birthday Rengirl! (^_^)

Thanks! Too bad, no update fpr birthday though, boo-hoo!

Rockinkitten
01-30-13, 02:34 AM
I got very excited when I saw a Baron pop-up but it was just to download dragon story valentine! Hey ho, another load of gems in the bank :)

yupiyupigumgum
01-30-13, 02:39 AM
Even dragons celebrate valentine

scab20
01-30-13, 03:59 AM
I need glimmerdust to build Ivy's hut but don't seem to be getting many from the mushrooms, where else will I find these?

maguar
01-30-13, 04:18 AM
Dead trees, old logs, plant in log, glimmer trolls, sir Pigglesworth and gifts from neighbours.

homemaker101
01-30-13, 07:55 AM
I had a new quest today Tabernum Research anyone else got it?

arale_norimaki
01-30-13, 08:02 AM
Yes, those come from the Tablet after it drops a shard. There are four of them.

More info about these goals: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481867&viewfull=1#post481867
Current thread about the shards: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard

TamCam
01-30-13, 12:12 PM
I see a landmark at the very far end, further than the gate (which we can't expend to at present), is it a new update or I just didn't notice it before?

arale_norimaki
01-30-13, 12:45 PM
Do you mean the one far south, that looks like a fountain with angels? I think that one has always been there, at leats lately. I call it the Heir fountain, because to me it looks like the crown is in there ;)

scottyhaha
01-30-13, 01:07 PM
I had a new quest today Tabernum Research anyone else got it?

How many shard you have

brandonu
01-30-13, 02:15 PM
I see a landmark at the very far end, further than the gate (which we can't expend to at present), is it a new update or I just didn't notice it before?

Hmm, I never noticed it until you pointed it out. Maybe I'm not very observant.

Rockinkitten
01-30-13, 11:49 PM
The one with the headless cherub! I think it appeared with the last big update.

boxesj
01-31-13, 12:57 AM
It is nearly the end of "next week".....

maguar
01-31-13, 01:53 AM
The shrine/bower/tower thing near the ocean has been there since the beginning.

lollyloo123
01-31-13, 04:09 AM
The one with the headless cherub! I think it appeared with the last big update.

yeah ive noticed it there since that last big update :) pretty though! :D

mamareader02
01-31-13, 09:30 AM
At the end of my rope waiting for update-please release it today or tomorrow!!!!

yupiyupigumgum
01-31-13, 10:26 AM
Any update? I will abandon my Kingdom until the update arrive

arale_norimaki
01-31-13, 12:04 PM
Weren't we supposed to have more news this week? :( :(

zombiefun
01-31-13, 12:07 PM
I will wait with my "I told you so" for a while. :)

chateau74
01-31-13, 01:34 PM
Iam tired of waiting and checking for An update! Please can anyone give me more information!

wassupbaby
01-31-13, 02:05 PM
Dont expect too much so you cant get disappointed :) that's what i learned. This week , next week , next month ? Whatever :)

iLLUMI2012
01-31-13, 07:30 PM
So many of my neighbours have dropped off. :(

sugarzen6
02-01-13, 09:23 AM
Many of my neighbors have stopped playing too. You expect it with low level players but many of my high level players have stopped. I can go several days in a row now receiving less than three gifts. It's discouraging.

mamareader02
02-01-13, 09:29 AM
Please can we get our update today?!actually want to use gems to get the new valentine stuff...

mamareader02
02-01-13, 12:36 PM
Oops..sorry Kooky!soo...bakery just got the vday update,can we please have ours now?

plsforever
02-01-13, 01:01 PM
I used to love dragon and then monster story but after reaching (I forget what level) and everyone had their diamonds sprouting, I tied for months in the hope and do u know what made me delete it? Castle story? It is so much more interesting and it's not chance on what dragon u r going to get. Of late, if course this game is dragging, and am hoping the update will be interesting, but it's still much better then dragon story. Deleted and forgotten about it. A couple of weeks ago my daughter asked if I would like to go back to it, and reinstalled it but within a day deleted it again. Didn't hold any of the old magic for me. Hope castle story doesn't go that a way!

This is how castle is for me I'm at higher level with less energy the game won't give me the same stuff or quest and all I hear is its random (like dragon story) very close to deleting this game and they won't let you expand the way you want?

scottyhaha
02-03-13, 10:12 PM
Only ten more days for vday. Are we gonna get an update?

yupiyupigumgum
02-03-13, 11:22 PM
So, still no update ?

Rockinkitten
02-03-13, 11:57 PM
I don't think we will get an update before we get any more news here.

rengirl1978
02-04-13, 12:11 AM
I sure hope it is good!!

onemansmiracle
02-04-13, 02:49 AM
So called coming soon was 2 weeks ago,amazing ;)

yupiyupigumgum
02-04-13, 04:15 AM
Can you guess what do adamant, fey crystal and castle story valentine update have in common?

douangelll
02-04-13, 05:36 AM
teamlava is kidding us !!

mymummy789
02-04-13, 05:39 AM
I wish this update would hurry up. My nice, healthy stock of gems is gradually being depleted due to mis-placed screen swipes :mad:

onemansmiracle
02-04-13, 06:49 AM
Lol,forget to mention the update is coming for v day of Next year ;)

cymoril69
02-04-13, 10:31 AM
I'm so said. I didn't think it could happen but I'm getting bored now. I'm Level 30......does anyone know how much XP you need for Level 31? Now I'm also worried that with a stock of 1 million dollars and 95 wisp lanterns I'll complete the updates too quickly. I can't stop believing! There has to be an update by the end of this week!! Seriously!! :(

gjatt
02-04-13, 10:42 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know when we will be able to expand to the locked areas?

cymoril69
02-04-13, 10:46 AM
I would assume it would be something they would include in the "coming update"....but no one seems to know when the update is coming. And who's to say how many new areas we will be able to expand to. Only the Castle Story Gods know the answers. I hope it's alot!!

scottyhaha
02-04-13, 12:09 PM
I'm so said. I didn't think it could happen but I'm getting bored now. I'm Level 30......does anyone know how much XP you need for Level 31? Now I'm also worried that with a stock of 1 million dollars and 95 wisp lanterns I'll complete the updates too quickly. I can't stop believing! There has to be an update by the end of this week!! Seriously!! :(
Max lvl is 30, so sad

jaybay1147
02-04-13, 01:10 PM
Only the Castle Story Gods know the answers. I hope it's alot!!
If that's the case........ The castle story gods are cruel. :c

GTMoney
02-04-13, 01:12 PM
More information, including a full teaser for the Valentine's day update, is coming tomorrow.

zombiefun
02-04-13, 01:17 PM
Thanks.

xtcinla11
02-04-13, 01:17 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!

clarkstonia
02-04-13, 01:59 PM
Totally not holding my breath for the supposed update tomorrow :/ bitter? Party of one!

fondants
02-04-13, 02:31 PM
:p so that would make first post in this thread a teaser to the teaser to the teaser to the update.

wassupbaby
02-04-13, 02:40 PM
More information, including a full teaser for the Valentine's day update, is coming tomorrow.

Finally !!!!

yupiyupigumgum
02-04-13, 06:33 PM
Tomorrow has become today. Where's the update?

TheTimer
02-04-13, 07:29 PM
Your early your post says 1:33am!

zombiefun
02-04-13, 09:29 PM
:p so that would make first post in this thread a teaser to the teaser to the teaser to the update.

Yep. :)

rengirl1978
02-04-13, 09:39 PM
Updates usually come on Tuesdays or Thursdays! I had a pop up for a gem sale, I about had a heart attack thinking it was a pop up for an update! Haha! Can't wait for tomorrow! (Or Thursday lol)

midnightmeerkat
02-04-13, 10:51 PM
Updates usually come on Tuesdays or Thursdays! I had a pop up for a gem sale, I about had a heart attack thinking it was a pop up for an update! Haha! Can't wait for tomorrow! (Or Thursday lol)

Hmmmm... To me it sounds like it is only teasers images and info coming tomorrow ... NOT the update

doodlebug8
02-04-13, 11:17 PM
I was randomly planting stuff just to fill the quota and I got a goal to give Old Thomas 50 Strawberrys. I got so excited thinking there had been an update until I figured out I probably hadn't planted a strawberry since the early beginnings of the game and I had just tripped a very old goal. What a let down, lol!

onemansmiracle
02-04-13, 11:26 PM
I am waiting ;)

Rockinkitten
02-04-13, 11:28 PM
Teasers about the "valentines day update" makes me think the update won't come til valentines day.

iLLUMI2012
02-05-13, 07:15 AM
Easter eggs are out in the stores already! What the!
But sadly still no sign of an update for Castle Story. :(

kyrandia1
02-05-13, 07:21 AM
We were told there would be some news today, in TeamLava world it is only 6.30 in the morning so we need to let them have breakfast first at least!

wassupbaby
02-05-13, 01:32 PM
Still nothing ....

scottyhaha
02-05-13, 02:23 PM
We were told there would be some news today, in TeamLava world it is only 6.30 in the morning so we need to let them have breakfast first at least!

Maybe they need their lunch and dinner too

MiniLaura
02-05-13, 02:25 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45753-Coming-Soon-Castle-Story-Valentine-s-Day-Edition

iLLUMI2012
02-05-13, 09:31 PM
As well as the Valentine update I hope they have an Easter update coming up after that. That would be cool! :D

iLLUMI2012
02-06-13, 06:59 PM
Hi TL,
will you be addressing the "gem trap" issue in the new update?
All we need is a simple toggle under Settings to switch on/off gem usage outside of the Market.
Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
02-06-13, 08:51 PM
Please continue this discussion here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45753-Coming-Soon-Castle-Story-Valentine-s-Day-Edition).