PDA

View Full Version : Dragons that are in the game... But aren't.

SybreTiger
01-21-13, 04:35 PM
I've noticed 3 different dragons that appear somewhere within the game, but aren't on the market.

Number one, the red dragon on the loading screen when you open the game. Also on the Dragon Story icon (old DS, not New Dawn). This dragon is similar to the Fire Dragon, but it is not the same. This one has ears, whereas the Fire Dragon doesn't.

The second dragon appears on the New Dawn icon. I thought, when the Mirage Dragon teaser first came out, that this might be the same dragon, but it turned out that they werent. I really like the look of this dragon, and hope he becomes an actual dragon in the future.

The last might be a bit harder to find. On some of the quests, the boy who gives quests, has a dragon draped over his shoulders.

Is there any explanation to these dragons?

[S8] Elsa
01-21-13, 05:01 PM
The Dragon on the icon and on the splash screen is the Fire Dragon (he looks a little different in game). The Dragon icon for New Dawn and the Dragon on the quest giver's shoulder's are just art assets for the game. They're not existing Dragons.

sollia
01-21-13, 05:03 PM
I think the loading screen dragons are just meant to be generic looking.

I'm actually pretty sure the dragon around the boy's shoulders is a light dragon...the faces are really similar.

sollia
01-21-13, 05:05 PM
Oh it's not a light dragon? Huh. I still think the faces are very similar.