PDA

View Full Version : People not coming in

louipa
01-21-13, 11:03 AM
I noticed I went from "100" to "10" in Popularity Rating overnight -- and realized that people are not coming in. There's nothing blocked (no floor mats, etc) and plenty of tables/chairs/food. I've uninstalled/reinstalled RS, and even tried different versions (regular & Valentine's), but nothing changed. Please help :( ID: Louipa
Thanks in advance!!

FrozenTurtle
01-21-13, 11:07 AM
Can you provide a screen shot of your restaurant? You may not be blocking the door, but you may still be blocking access to the seating.

louipa
01-21-13, 12:22 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5238

I haven't changed the layout of the restaurant in over 6 months.... I don't think there's anything blocking access?? There will be "people" coming in, but they only stand in the doorway for about a second, then the "red angry face" above their heads come on. I'm not sure what's going on :(

kooky panda
01-21-13, 01:06 PM
Sometimes things may move, make sure nothing is partially blocking your door, or blocking the path to your hostess podium.

louipa
01-21-13, 01:19 PM
Sometimes things may move, make sure nothing is partially blocking your door, or blocking the path to your hostess podium.

Thanks Kooky panda!!! I didn't realize I can't have an item in front of the hostess podium! I just removed it and it's back to normal! THANKS AGAIN!!! :)

FrozenTurtle
01-21-13, 04:54 PM
Thanks Kooky panda!!! I didn't realize I can't have an item in front of the hostess podium! I just removed it and it's back to normal! THANKS AGAIN!!! :)

Glad it's fixed! :)