PDA

View Full Version : Is there a point to the Winter Goals?

rbestmom
01-21-13, 10:42 AM
I was just checking to see if there was a point to the winter goals. I have finished them all the way through "The Final Round". I received the coins and experience but nothing else appeared. The goal disappeared but no new items became available in either my wall decorations or my floor decorations. I was wondering if I should check somewhere else or if the coins and experience were all we acheived. Thanks.

nmishii
01-21-13, 10:51 AM
That's it for the Winter Goals. Same for Restaurant Story. Only coins and XPs, no decorations or gems. Just goals to **** time.

rbestmom
01-21-13, 11:04 AM
Thanks. Wish I would have known. That was a waste of time, lol.

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 11:16 AM
Not after you unlock the counter and oven

nmishii
01-21-13, 11:25 AM
Oh sorry. FOrgot about those

pinkster73
01-21-13, 11:29 AM
Oh sorry. FOrgot about those

OMG mark this day on the calendar! Nmishii forgot something!

srg70
01-21-13, 12:52 PM
I only do the goals if you get something other than exp points or coins. If your working towards and oven or decoration I'll do them.

AnnasCoffee
01-21-13, 01:49 PM
I don't do the goals or the contests. They use up too many coins. The amount of coins used to complete the goals is far more than the reward. I think of them as a "coin-trap".

Has anyone added up how much it cost to buy all the counters/ovens and other stuff to complete those goals? And then you lose coins because the food you had to cook sells too slowly to make any profit. Not worth it for snow counters that I would only have out for 6 weeks a year.

nky1111
01-21-13, 02:12 PM
the goals are useful if u want the counters, etc anyway.. then u get a discount.. and u bake them someday anyway toget the gems, so why not now? doesn't matter when. It doesn't pile up on me, i use only 4 ovens for this to complete before the deadline

nky1111
01-21-13, 02:21 PM
removing holiday ovens - THAT was some coin trap!!! i had to convert my starting 10 gems to coins