PDA

View Full Version : Breeding times

ladymin27
01-21-13, 07:29 AM
I am really wondering about the breeding times.
My zoo has a rating of five on any level, except nursery, because all animals take such a looong time to breed. I compared with the excellent database by our fellow player dlp44 (find it here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai3DUY360zHydDdocXBXWm1QU2p5dEpjM21Ndk1tZ Hc#gid=1)) and find that most breeding times in the spreadsheet say they're shorter than they are in my zoo. The Llama, for example, says two days, in my zoo, but it already breeds for a day and it still says two days.

I can never have a decent nursery if breeding times are THAT long.

Anyone know why this is? Is it a bug, or are breeding times just a pain in the neck?

maguar
01-21-13, 02:19 PM
I've had a check and my times are different from the spreadsheet too.my civets take three days but the database says 16 hours.

With your llama, can you take a screen shot of the speed up costs, leave it a couple of hours and take another. That way we can see if the count is going down.

ladymin27
01-22-13, 02:10 AM
Thanks for checking, maguar. Actually, this was another thing I was wondering about: The speed up costs never go down. I thought this to be weird, why would speeding up the llama cost 25 at the very beginning, and still cost 25 gems when there's only an hour left? But that's the case.
My breeding time now IS counting down (it says 23stomething hours), but it still costs the same amount of gems to speed it up, and always has with every animal.

maguar
01-22-13, 02:44 AM
Got to admit I haven't checked on that before. Seems a bit weird as pretty well every other game the cost goes down. I'll get around to checking it out at some stage.