PDA

View Full Version : Another Guide to get rich

7Riptide
01-20-13, 08:45 PM
ok i did not follow the athletic+love money maker im only level 31 but i think athletic+love guide is a waste of time.

my strategy was once you got 2 hybrids like fire+water + air+forest , try to make diamond dragon you'll get a lots of fail but you can get a lots of rare dragons , or even athletic or love.

build a lots of fire habitat its only 5k

once you got diamond dragon it'll be show me the money"

just sayin

7Riptide
01-20-13, 08:53 PM
i've tried to bred love dragon and i got a lots of magic dragon = 20hours fking waste of my time.

7Riptide
01-21-13, 04:21 AM
face da fact

Nefertekas
01-21-13, 05:43 AM
Oh, athletic + love guide is a waste of time? And randomly breeding any four colors is any better? Lol. XD
Personally, cyclohexane's (sorry if i got the name wrog lol) idea is quite cool and rather fast to earn some quick bucks.

7Riptide
01-21-13, 06:00 AM
ok based on my experienced i tried to bred love dragon 4x straight i got magic dragon and it wasted my time.

what will you do in love dragon in the long run? atlease random breeding will give you a lots of benefits like breeding lots of common rare super rares or even the diamond dragon. not magic+magic+magic+love+magic+magc

with respect just sayin

7Riptide
01-21-13, 06:04 AM
and also i got fireworks, elf from 4 element breeding

Nefertekas
01-21-13, 06:49 AM
I'm sure you meant athletic, not love. :) it seems like android can only get magic after level 10 but iOS users can get them sooner, so that's why trying to get an athletic is not as effective on iOS as it is on Android.

Anyway, there's no harm in breeding 3 or 4 love dragons and putting them in a fore habitat. At least overight they'll make some momey. After you run out of space, they can be sold or traded (in iOS).

and also i got fireworks, elf from 4 element breeding

Lucky you! :p

kooky panda
01-21-13, 06:57 AM
There is already a thread on this topic.
You can add your information to the current thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich&p=501680&viewfull=1#post501680