PDA

View Full Version : No treasure chest challanges

finnth11
01-20-13, 01:47 PM
I updated the jewel mania but there is no treasurechest challanges. It says that i complete all goals and more coming soon. But i can see the chest challange that i need to unlock keys, to open the chest. How do i pbtain the keys if there is no challanges. Help pls. Thank you.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 04:37 PM
When you go into a level, you will see the challenges listed that apply. Once you complete one that goes with the level you are , you will then see the chest and the keys will be added.

finnth11
01-20-13, 08:27 PM
When you go into a level, you will see the challenges listed that apply. Once you complete one that goes with the level you are , you will then see the chest and the keys will be added.

That's way I was telling you that I didn't see any challenges on each level. Not even 1 in all level. I know how to get the keys coz I'm playing on other device, but in this iPod touch, it's just blank, nothing.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 10:09 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store. What level are you on?

finnth11
01-21-13, 12:50 PM
I did, Kooky. And still nothing. I'm on level 72 now. What should I do?

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 12:53 PM
I didn't get the challenges either... I guess it's because we already beat all the levels

But the should atleast give the challenges or the keys we earned since we already passed all the levels

finnth11
01-21-13, 12:54 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store. What level are you on?

I did, Kooky. And still nothing. I'm on lvl 72. Should I finish lvl 72 so the challenges will come out?

finnth11
01-21-13, 12:56 PM
I didn't get the challenges either... I guess it's because we already beat all the levels

But the should atleast give the challenges or the keys we earned since we already passed all the levels

When I'm playing on my iPad other device, I'm done with lvl 72 and I still have the challenges, so I'm playing back to the lower level or whatever they need to unlock the keys. It's fun cos more challenging.

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 01:00 PM
When I'm playing on my iPad other device, I'm done with lvl 72 and I still have the challenges, so I'm playing back to the lower level or whatever they need to unlock the keys. It's fun cos more challenging.

Oh do it's a bug then .... It should be flagged over

finnth11
01-21-13, 06:48 PM
Oh hi, i just got the challenges, i dont know somehow its just show up, yay lots to catch up and i am done lvl 72 too. Its fun!!!! :) good luck to you

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 07:03 PM
Oh hi, i just got the challenges, i dont know somehow its just show up, yay lots to catch up and i am done lvl 72 too. Its fun!!!! :) good luck to you

Yeah I got them too... I guess tl was reading this thread

Thanks tl