PDA

View Full Version : RS Valentine Goals 2013

cherryberry9
01-20-13, 10:38 AM
The first goal is here - make and serve 10 heart pizzas and send an entry.

Note: The roses were accidentally offered to buy. This has now been corrected and they are now locked as a goal prize.

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013&p=520447&viewfull=1#post520447)

Goals- From Team Lava blog (http://goo.gl/6oaAj)

Goal Prizes

Eternal Roses and Fondue Couple

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/C1BA957C-8DC4-4548-9BE7-0593F7032ABF-160-0000000BA294C745.jpg
The Valentine’s Day goals are available for you starting at level 12.

1. Phoebe’s Big Break

Serve 10 Heart Pizzas
Send In Contest Entry
2. Dreamy Decor

Buy 2 Flower Tables
Buy 2 Flower Chairs
3. Such Suspense

Visit 6 Community Members
Serve 8 Chocolate Mousse
4. An Invitation (unlocks Eternal Rose)

Accept ‘Action Chef’ Invitation
Buy 2 Heart Swirls
5. Let The Games Begin!

Serve 8 Strawberry Salads
Serve 8 Seafood Avocados
6. Enchanting Energy

Buy 2 Wooden X’s
Buy 2 Wooden O’s
7. Unleash The Flavors

Serve 10 Lobster Colorado
Serve 10 Waffle Balls
8. The Final Preparations

Buy 2 Layered Hearts Wallpaper
Buy Fondue For Two
9. The Appetizer

Cook 20 Artichoke Amor
Serve 20 Artichoke Amor
10. The Main Course

Cook 30 Steak Au Vin
Serve 30 Steak Au Vin
11. The Dessert (unlocks Fondue Couple)

Cook 40 Sweetheart Sweets
Serve 40 Sweetheart Sweets

PloyM
01-20-13, 10:44 AM
It's here!!

AutumnHikari
01-20-13, 10:53 AM
1. Phoebe’s Big Break

Serve 10 Heart Pizzas
Send In Contest Entry

2. Dreamy Decor

Buy 2 Flower Tables
Buy 2 Flower Chairs

3. Such Suspense

Serve 8 Chocolate Mousse

Buy 2 Heart Swirls

5. Let The Games Begin!

Serve 8 Seafood Avocados

6. Enchanting Energy

Buy 2 Wooden X’s
Buy 2 Wooden O’s

7. Unleash The Flavors

Serve 10 Waffle Balls

Buy Fondue For Two

9. The Appetizer

Cook 20 Artichoke Amor
Serve 20 Artichoke Amor

10. The Main Course

Cook 30 Steak Au Vin
Serve 30 Steak Au Vin

AutumnHikari
01-20-13, 10:53 AM
I'm excited about this one :) Better than that 12 days of Christmas one, ugh -_- Lol.

PloyM
01-20-13, 10:55 AM
I don't get why the eternal ros? are now locked by goal... Good thing I bought one ahead.

cheuk18me94
01-20-13, 10:59 AM
The last three steps is a bit crazy. Serve 40 Sweetsheart sweets?

OnCloudDivine
01-20-13, 11:03 AM
Does it say how many days to complete? Not downloading until i get the prompt in my other games.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 11:06 AM
I don't get why the eternal ros? are now locked by goal... Good thing I bought one ahead.

There was a small glitch and the goal prize was offered in the game. This has now been corrected and it is now locked as a goal prize.

cheuk18me94
01-20-13, 11:15 AM
There was a small glitch and the goal prize was offered in the game. This has now been corrected and it is now locked as a goal prize.

Then what happen if I already bought Eternal Rose.Can I buy more Eternal.Rose when it is unlocked? How much does it cost; Will I losr my built eternal rose if I store the eternal rose if it is locked by goal?

songai4239
01-20-13, 11:17 AM
I'm curious :confused: why can't one or two of the 2012 valentine goals come back again?

windcloud1980
01-20-13, 11:17 AM
Hmm... I'm glad I've already bought the eternal roses at a cheap price.

sweet31
01-20-13, 11:22 AM
Where do I find the valentines food like "heart pizza"?? I dont see that...

BS for Android

sweet31
01-20-13, 11:23 AM
Where do I find the valentines food like "heart pizza"?? I dont see that...

BS for Android

I meant RS for Android, not BS

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 11:27 AM
Wow thanks to the poster you finished goals by skipping with gems and posting

Like this I know what's ahead

carabellexo
01-20-13, 11:28 AM
I meant RS for Android, not BS

If you have a look at the recipes on the oven it will be there. ��

jmterao
01-20-13, 11:38 AM
Then what happen if I already bought Eternal Rose.Can I buy more Eternal.Rose when it is unlocked? How much does it cost; Will I losr my built eternal rose if I store the eternal rose if it is locked by goal?

Same question here. I build mine with gems. I "assume" that once I unlock the goal if the one I purchased and built with gems is not there I will get my gems refunded? Or one added to my account?

carabellexo
01-20-13, 11:48 AM
The first goal is here - make and serve 10 heart pizzas and send an entry.

Note: The roses were accidentally offered to buy. This has now been corrected and they are now locked as a goal prize.

Goal thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013&p=520447&viewfull=1#post520447)

Goals

Goal Prizes

Eternal Roses
Fondue Couple

The Valentine’s Day goals are available for you starting at level 12.

1. Phoebe’s Big Break

Serve 10 Heart Pizzas
Send In Contest Entry
2. Dreamy Decor

Buy 2 Flower Tables
Buy 2 Flower Chairs
3. Such Suspense

Serve 8 Chocolate Mousse

Buy 2 Heart Swirls
5. Let The Games Begin!

Serve 8 Seafood Avocados
6. Enchanting Energy

Buy 2 Wooden X’s
Buy 2 Wooden O’s
7. Unleash The Flavors

Serve 10 Waffle Balls

Buy Fondue For Two
9. The Appetizer

Cook 20 Artichoke Amor
Serve 20 Artichoke Amor
10. The Main Course

Cook 30 Steak Au Vin
Serve 30 Steak Au Vin

Can someone please put up pictures of the goals??

queentina3
01-20-13, 11:51 AM

I don't think they skipped with gems, I think that came from TLs blog that has all the steps listed there.

DaojinWildfire
01-20-13, 11:51 AM

We listed all of the goals on the blog (http://goo.gl/6oaAj) so you guys can plan how you will want to tackle them.

TexasFarmerBarb
01-20-13, 12:10 PM
I don't have the goals I play on iPad. :-(

carabellexo
01-20-13, 12:12 PM
How many gems do we need if we wanted to skip the goals??

kooky panda
01-20-13, 12:13 PM
I don't have the goals I play on iPad. :-(

You will need to go to itunes and download the Valentine Game.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 12:14 PM

We listed all of the goals on the blog (http://goo.gl/6oaAj) so you guys can plan how you will want to tackle them.

oops my bad, I should of posted where these came from.. I have added that to post 1.

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 12:15 PM

Wow thanks .... Never came to my mind lol since its first time this has happened

PloyM
01-20-13, 12:16 PM
How many gems do we need if we wanted to skip the goals??

I would say a lot of gems if you want to skip all the way to finish the goal.

I'm glad that I don't need any neighbor help to finish this goal so I can build the appliance faster.

carabellexo
01-20-13, 12:35 PM
I would say a lot of gems if you want to skip all the way to finish the goal.

I'm glad that I don't need any neighbor help to finish this goal so I can build the appliance faster.

Oops I meant to say if we wanted to skip the wallpaper goal..

TexasFarmerBarb
01-20-13, 12:36 PM
You will need to go to itunes and download the Valentine Game.

I did download the Valentine game, no goals but lo and behold they are in the Christmas game! Weird!

hungryres
01-20-13, 12:52 PM
i'm on andriod and cannot see the new goal yet. I still use xmas version. but have checked regular version as well .
if i am new player and have not dl valentine version before, should i wait for it to pop up in the goal section , hoping there will be extra gem rewarded for dl-ing it?

lilylunalove
01-20-13, 01:13 PM
So what if I already bought some of the things that we're supposed to get in the steps (like tables and decorations)? Would they be counted in? And I went and bought the Eternal Roses too before it was locked. Brilliant. -_-

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 01:32 PM
So what if I already bought some of the things that we're supposed to get in the steps (like tables and decorations)? Would they be counted in? And I went and bought the Eternal Roses too before it was locked. Brilliant. -_-

Tables nor chairs bought before are not credited so far

carabellexo
01-20-13, 01:32 PM

They're not I'm afraid. I too bought the tables and chairs and I had to buy again to complete that step.

gjatt
01-20-13, 02:28 PM
Hello,

Do we need to build any special appliances to complete the goals? Or is the regular oven, stove and drink machine fine?

Thank you.

carabellexo
01-20-13, 02:31 PM
Hello,

Do we need to build any special appliances to complete the goals? Or is the regular oven, stove and drink machine fine?

Thank you.

Yeah you need the new valentines appliance fondue for two for the last few goals.

funnygirl44
01-20-13, 02:39 PM
Kindle fire once again skipped?!? Checked for down load none found!!!!

PloyM
01-20-13, 02:42 PM
Oops I meant to say if we wanted to skip the wallpaper goal..

I believed the wallpaper only cost in coins, I wouldn't spend gems to skip coins items goal.

lritter
01-20-13, 03:27 PM
I wish they would use some of last year's goals as well, so i can get some of the food that unlocked last year! I have android, so couldn't do goals then. But all of the food items are listed with goal written across them. They look great!

kimikayyz
01-20-13, 06:26 PM
You usually only get credit for previously purchased items if the goal says "have" this item. If it says "buy" this item, you're just gonna have to buy it again.

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 06:29 PM
Does any body know on step 8 it says fondue for 2 what is that ?

I'm not there yet I'm on step 7 but just want to be ahead to see if it takes long?

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 06:32 PM
Does any body know on step 8 it says fondue for 2 what is that ?

I'm not there yet I'm on step 7 but just want to be ahead to see if it takes long?

Lol dumb me its the new oven lol
Didn't notice the name and I already have 3 built lol

kimikayyz
01-20-13, 06:35 PM
Here's a screenshot of the first goal....now that I got a decent android phone I can get a screenshot with...lol...

Baraze
01-20-13, 06:39 PM
It's just the first release. And it's still January. I'm sure we will have many more lovely things to come. I started playing at this time last year and all I could afford was two heart nests and a heart basket of roses. Ahhhh, those were some good memories. Give us some more machine and recipes! Don't do like Xmas please and leave it to the first ones released.

fraish
01-20-13, 06:50 PM
Are you ever going to unlock foods, I am still mad about my candy canes I bought and were taken away. I want new food not more decorating junk

acbdghj
01-20-13, 06:54 PM
Will the goals be on the original RS too?

rene2222
01-20-13, 07:02 PM
oh, i can't wait to get the Fondue Couple...they are so cute.

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 07:26 PM
Are you ever going to unlock foods, I am still mad about my candy canes I bought and were taken away. I want new food not more decorating junk

This is rs not bs thread... Yeah we got new food 10 new recipes isn't that great?
Plus I prefer "decorating junk" as you called it then locked recipes ... Since I like it when recipes are unlocked from the gecko

kimikayyz
01-20-13, 08:01 PM
Next shot...

kimikayyz
01-20-13, 08:02 PM
Next...

ladygaga1978
01-20-13, 09:01 PM
The last three steps is a bit crazy. Serve 40 Sweetsheart sweets?

I guess you don't play Bakery Story. For the winter goals we had to bake 50 cupcakes, 60 cakes, and 70 cookies. It took forever and the ovens used to bake these recipes on cost 60,000 each!

ladygaga1978
01-20-13, 09:08 PM
What oven cooks the chocolate mousse?

lalaakantares
01-20-13, 09:12 PM
What oven cooks the chocolate mousse?

the basic stove

jessenv1313
01-20-13, 09:40 PM

I really, really hope TL does the right thing here... after we complete the goal, IF we want to buy additional Eternal Roses, they cost COINS, as they were initially priced... because many people bought them for coins, that would be extremely UNFAIR if others have to spend gems. I didn't buy any because I was afraid I would be required to buy it to COMPLETE a goal... so we shouldn't be PENALIZED because YOU screwed up!! So PLEASE be sure that additional purchases are COINS!!

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 09:49 PM
I really, really hope TL does the right thing here... after we complete the goal, IF we want to buy additional Eternal Roses, they cost COINS, as they were initially priced... because many people bought them for coins, that would be extremely UNFAIR if others have to spend gems. I didn't buy any because I was afraid I would be required to buy it to COMPLETE a goal... so we shouldn't be PENALIZED because YOU screwed up!! So PLEASE be sure that additional purchases are COINS!!
They are 6,000 coins and buildable for additional ones... Plus you get one for free for unlocking it

jessenv1313
01-20-13, 09:51 PM
They are 6,000 coins and buildable for additional ones... Plus you get one for free for unlocking it

So after you earn the goal one, extras are still coins?? Thank you for clearing that up, I was worried... wow, they actually did the right thing, I'm amazed!

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 09:54 PM
So after you earn the goal one, extras are still coins?? Thank you for clearing that up, I was worried... wow, they actually did the right thing, I'm amazed!

Yes extras are for coins

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 10:01 PM
I was glad they put the eternal roses as goal instead of the couch or globe since I already had bought them with gems

But thanks tl got not making me mad

accisse
01-20-13, 10:33 PM
Does it say how many days to complete? Not downloading until i get the prompt in my other games.

Yes could someone kindly look in their game and see how many more days do you have to complete the goal? I want to download it only when I get the "install and play RS valentines for 30 gold" popup in other games.

ariesblu
01-20-13, 10:42 PM
i'm on andriod and cannot see the new goal yet. I still use xmas version. but have checked regular version as well .
if i am new player and have not dl valentine version before, should i wait for it to pop up in the goal section , hoping there will be extra gem rewarded for dl-ing it?

You can if you desire, but there is no telling how long these items will be here considering. I'm waiting it out for a little bit to see. I'm also surprised that there was no announcement on the forum or the facebook about Android players needing to download another app in order to receive these items. What a major disappointment, because I wouldn't have found out otherwise until I saw an Android person online say something. Can't speak for those who don't visit the forum.

tigrimiss
01-20-13, 10:47 PM
I don't have also

OnCloudDivine
01-21-13, 12:18 AM
Yes could someone kindly look in their game and see how many more days do you have to complete the goal? I want to download it only when I get the "install and play RS valentines for 30 gold" popup in other games.

I've heard one ios user had received it Sunday morning. I am going to check after midnight. I don't think these popups are just random. I can understand if you have already downloaded not to get one, but with all these goal uncertainties i will stick it out anyway and wait.

OpeningCeremony
01-21-13, 12:48 AM
I've heard one ios user had received it Sunday morning. I am going to check after midnight. I don't think these popups are just random. I can understand if you have already downloaded not to get one, but with all these goal uncertainties i will stick it out anyway and wait.

mine says 36 days left and i'm on this step:

7. Unleash The Flavors
Serve 10 Waffle Balls

not sure if that matters.

sehana
01-21-13, 12:51 AM
I'm on such suspense goal and it says 36 days. It's sort of covered up though. But I thought for a split second it says 36 days.

thatgirl444
01-21-13, 12:54 AM
I received the goal to download the V version on all my games saturday morning and im IOS

hungryres
01-21-13, 02:02 AM
You can if you desire, but there is no telling how long these items will be here considering. I'm waiting it out for a little bit to see. I'm also surprised that there was no announcement on the forum or the facebook about Android players needing to download another app in order to receive these items. What a major disappointment, because I wouldn't have found out otherwise until I saw an Android person online say something. Can't speak for those who don't visit the forum.

thanks for your reply.
i do not have the habit to visit forum as well.

I experienced force close that morning when I tried to open the app to manage. So I surfed here to see if there is any problem with the game.

will try to hold on for a few days to wait

carabellexo
01-21-13, 06:17 AM
Has anyone completed the goals yet??

starstar2
01-21-13, 06:38 AM
Currently on number 9, the appetizer.

carabellexo
01-21-13, 07:12 AM
Currently on number 9, the appetizer.

Me too!

cinziaoc
01-21-13, 07:25 AM
Me too!

Can you help me to find the waffle ball receipt? Which appliance stock this recipes? Thanks.

nmishii
01-21-13, 07:55 AM
Can you help me to find the waffle ball receipt? Which appliance stock this recipes? Thanks.

The regular oven.

carabellexo
01-21-13, 08:09 AM

It's on the oven :)

teafleezle
01-21-13, 11:10 AM
Does any know what the rose in the gift section is used for, if anything? As I recall, from the Christmas version, the green holiday ornament wasn't used for anything and getting it or giving it as a gift turned out to be a waste of time. Thanks.

teafleezle
01-21-13, 11:11 AM
Does any know what the rose in the gift section is used for, if anything? As I recall, from the Christmas version, the green holiday ornament wasn't used for anything and getting it or giving it as a gift turned out to be a waste of time. Thanks. Oops, I meant to say, does anyone know...?

nmishii
01-21-13, 12:02 PM
You need 4 roses to build the Eternal Roses decoration. You get an Eternal Rose decoration free in the goals and can build more.

ladygaga1978
01-21-13, 02:21 PM
the basic stove

Thanks! I don't have the recipe on that stove. :(

kimikayyz
01-21-13, 02:38 PM
I whipped right thru the other goals without getting pics...sorry folks. Here's 7 tho...

kimikayyz
01-21-13, 02:44 PM
You need 4 roses to build the Eternal Roses decoration. You get an Eternal Rose decoration free in the goals and can build more.

I got some of the eternal roses things before they fixed the goal glitch, and it only needed 2 roses to complete. Guess that was a glitch too?

chewytwix
01-21-13, 02:47 PM
I bought one before they fixed the glitch and i needed 4 roses.

simplesdoce
01-21-13, 03:02 PM
Im at leves 38 and i dont have any goal , why ?

kooky panda
01-21-13, 03:28 PM
Im at leves 38 and i dont have any goal , why ?

What device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing? Check under menu-help-small number at the bottom.

kimikayyz
01-21-13, 03:35 PM
I bought one before they fixed the glitch and i needed 4 roses.

Maybe I'm thinking of the fondue for two needing 2 ribbons then...I just got another eternal roses thing and it says 4. Must be mixed up with all the confusion.. ;)

Mudturtledove
01-21-13, 07:15 PM
Oh no, I covered my walls in the wallpaper before I saw the goals. How am I going to buy 2 more pieces?

saren1947
01-21-13, 07:26 PM
Oh no, I covered my walls in the wallpaper before I saw the goals. How am I going to buy 2 more pieces?
I am in same boat, lol.

blutatlvr
01-21-13, 07:35 PM
Well I am waiting patiently for the goals to pop up for my lovely android device. I also checked to see if there was an updated version I was missing and with much dismay the answer is no, oh well.

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 07:47 PM

Either expand again or skip with gems

sinc823
01-21-13, 10:57 PM
Either expand again or skip with gems

Yep that's how TL like to roll

cherryberry9
01-21-13, 11:12 PM
I am in same boat, lol.

That happened to me for X-mas goals so I just abandoned those. Luckily this time I remembered and I didn't go and buy wallpaper. Anyways the good thing is that for those of you who did buy the wallpaper for your whole restaurant don't have to skip the goal for nearly as much as you would've had to at Christmas.(49 gems)

carabellexo
01-22-13, 01:01 AM

You can use any wallpaper :) that's what I did and it worked.

LalaSmooth
01-22-13, 04:06 AM
Use any wallpaper.

accisse
01-22-13, 05:37 AM
Any wallpaper works. I always use the cheapest I can, unless I like the design I'm supposed to be buying. Don't be fooled by that arrow! Doesn't seem to work for counters and furniture though.

fuzion75
01-22-13, 07:35 AM
I can't complete "The Final Preparations" ... I bought a Fondue for two but it doesn't seem work ... I have like 6 Fondue for two now. Any solution?

scrappygal
01-22-13, 07:42 AM
Help...I'm on the final prep goal and it says buy fondue for two. I already have 5 built with food cooking. I have bought 4 more and the goal wont advance. I've actually bought and sold the unbuilt ones several times trying to get the goal to advance but it seems to be stuck. Can anyone help me?

scrappygal
01-22-13, 08:20 AM
Ok...apparently you just can't buy it to complete the goal...you have to build it too.

mefantm
01-22-13, 09:48 AM
So what happens to my regular restraunt when I install the valentine edition

kimikayyz
01-22-13, 10:11 AM
So what happens to my regular restraunt when I install the valentine edition

Nothing. You get a pretty new door in the new one, but your old one is still there...just not getting played. ;) You can still go in and play from there if you want, but you may not have all the Valentine's content on the older version. You can keep the regular version on your device or delete it...it won't make any difference. I will keep all holiday versions as long as there's space on my device, because I want to master the content from those versions, and that's the only place that content will for sure show up. (Tday & Xmas versions in particular.)

kimikayyz
01-22-13, 10:12 AM
Ok...apparently you just can't buy it to complete the goal...you have to build it too.

In fact, you don't even have to buy it! If you've already bought one, and it's sitting in your store waiting to be built, that's good enough for the goal Building it is the key...I had a fondue for two appliance sitting there waiting to be built. I thought I'd have to buy another for the goal, but when I built it, it counted! :)

mefantm
01-22-13, 10:30 AM
What happens to my original restaurant after installing the VD version.

MAPPIE22
01-22-13, 10:47 AM
Your restaurant will be transferred to the new version.

carabellexo
01-22-13, 11:31 AM
I've finished the goals. The fondue couple look so cute.

sweetstuff525
01-22-13, 12:02 PM
Just finished the goals here is the pic
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/C1BA957C-8DC4-4548-9BE7-0593F7032ABF-160-0000000BA294C745.jpg

acbdghj
01-22-13, 02:01 PM
Will ther be goals on the normal RS as well?

nky1111
01-22-13, 02:34 PM
they appear everywhere after u play the v-day edition just once. after that u can use any edition and it'll have all the goals and stuff

Baraze
01-22-13, 04:36 PM
Ok Im getting very annoyed. The last goal says cook and serve forty desserts. I've cooked over 44 desserts and that box is checked. Yet, the serve portion is stuck on 37. It did the same thing with the dinner part. I've never had a problem with goals before. This is stupid.

Baraze
01-22-13, 04:42 PM
Just finished the goals here is the pic

Awwwww. I love how he's feeding her.

dria_91
01-22-13, 06:27 PM
Ummm I'm a bit lost here.... what is the eternal rose? I've long passed the goal that awards this to me. I can't find it anywhere. Am I missing something?? :-/

chewytwix
01-22-13, 07:04 PM
check your floor decorations, second to last item. should be some roses in a glass case.

rene2222
01-23-13, 12:29 AM
are we not getting the eternal rose free without spending 6000 coins to purchase?

rene2222
01-23-13, 12:35 AM
i've gotten mine....yeay.

are we not getting the eternal rose free without spending 6000 coins to purchase?

minidemon88
01-23-13, 12:40 AM

You will get one for free after completing the "An Invitation" goal. Then you can purchase another one for 6000 coins. You need 4 roses to build the eternal rose.

@sweetstuff525: The love snow globe looks much nicer in the picture. It doesn't look as nice when I dragged out to see in my iphone. >_< I'm still considering which to get, either the couch or the snow globe. Or should I save up my gems to wait for the next update?! And hoping for a nicer decorations. @__@

simplesdoce
01-23-13, 04:04 AM
I wasn't having the right version, i've downooaded the valentine's version and now is everything ok :-) , thanks

simplesdoce
01-23-13, 04:09 AM
What device do you play on?
What is the version number of the game you are playing? Check under menu-help-small number at the bottom.

I alredy resolved the problem, thanks

hentie2
01-23-13, 04:20 AM
Help...I'm on the final prep goal and it says buy fondue for two. I already have 5 built with food cooking. I have bought 4 more and the goal wont advance. I've actually bought and sold the unbuilt ones several times trying to get the goal to advance but it seems to be stuck. Can anyone help me?
Yes please someone help I have this problem I brought and made up one fondue for two and I have brought 2 now for the goal and they are not registering
Have tried force closing nothing changed!
Shall I try deleting and reinstalling ?

carabellexo
01-23-13, 04:32 AM
Yes please someone help I have this problem I brought and made up one fondue for two and I have brought 2 now for the goal and they are not registering
Have tried force closing nothing changed!
Shall I try deleting and reinstalling ?

You have to build the oven for it to register with the goal.

saren1947
01-23-13, 05:16 AM
Goal states to buy, not build..TL should be clear about goal. I bought before realizing I needed to build.....

carabellexo
01-23-13, 05:21 AM
Goal states to buy, not build..TL should be clear about goal. I bought before realizing I needed to build.....

I agree. It was the same on BS when we had to buy the winter oven as the goal.

Mudturtledove
01-23-13, 05:50 AM
You can use any wallpaper :) that's what I did and it worked.

Thank you so much!!!!! I will try that =)

carabellexo
01-23-13, 06:17 AM
Glad I could help :)

hentie2
01-23-13, 06:43 AM
Thanks I will:) but i think it should say that not just buy one!

carabellexo
01-23-13, 07:13 AM
Thanks I will:) but i think it should say that not just buy one!

I agree.

dria_91
01-23-13, 09:59 AM
Lol thanks for telling me where the eternal roses were. I thought they would've been bigger lol, that's why I kept zooming past them.

yupiyupigumgum
01-23-13, 10:07 AM

So i have to BUILD it not just buy it? Great. I thought when the goal didn't say 'completed'after I bought the oven, it must be a glitch. so I sold and bought the oven again twice, even uninstall and re- install the game. Nice, TL.....:(

diverDestiny
01-23-13, 10:24 AM
What is the rose and red ribbon for? I know the fork and romance ribbon is to build the new appliance. What are the other 2 for?

tylagoon1996
01-23-13, 10:51 AM
I don't know what happened yesterday, but when my sister completed the Valentine's challenge, it showed she had one Fondue Couple in storage, but apparently when she put it out on the floor, it charged her GEMS! She went from 93 down to 47 and has not bought anything else in the last week. If it is a goal reward, why would it charge?

kooky panda
01-23-13, 11:16 AM
I don't know what happened yesterday, but when my sister completed the Valentine's challenge, it showed she had one Fondue Couple in storage, but apparently when she put it out on the floor, it charged her GEMS! She went from 93 down to 47 and has not bought anything else in the last week. If it is a goal reward, why would it charge?
should not of been charged gems for the decoration. Is is possible she skipped a goal using gems?
She can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can let her know what the gems were used on.

Flashygrrl
01-23-13, 04:53 PM
So i have to BUILD it not just buy it? Great. I thought when the goal didn't say 'completed'after I bought the oven, it must be a glitch. so I sold and bought the oven again twice, even uninstall and re- install the game. Nice, TL.....:(

Well...considering the following goals require the use of the Fondue For Two...besides that, I'm not quite following how anyone would buy and appliance and not think it needs or should be built?

Mudturtledove
01-23-13, 04:56 PM
I'm not finished with the goal yet, but I wanted to thank the game developers for making such a cute quest reward. I'm cooking away =)

flytothestars
01-23-13, 10:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XKWjXbg.jpg

Cute! But I hope for more goals, maybe something like cute V-day recipes and truffle chairs!

mmkmisswendy
01-24-13, 01:53 AM
ok seriously?! are kindle fire users being skipped AGAIN?! can TL at least give us a definitive answer this time so we aren't sitting around and waiting for something that's never coming??

stiktoch
01-24-13, 02:09 AM
Something's pretty poor thought out. The goal with the stews has the least time to finish,yet the first 4 days are wasted on stews for me. During that, I have to make the chocolate mousses for the other goal, wich I can't because the stoves are occupied by the stews for another 2 days. And then I still need to make the grilled cheese on, geuss what, the same stoves!! >.<

yupiyupigumgum
01-24-13, 03:11 AM
what's the couple eating? chinese food on valentine? great! celebrating Chinese new year and valentine together is very cost effective

Flashygrrl
01-24-13, 03:26 AM
That goal started about 3 weeks ago. Did you not have it till now?

jenimeow
01-24-13, 04:26 AM
Kindle fire once again skipped?!? Checked for down load none found!!!!

Apparently so seems like we are the forgotten ones yet again. I won't be spending another dime on this game and I was a big gem buyer. This is pathetic! We wait and wait patiently and nothing yet again! What is the issue here team lava... give us some type of explaination!

indigesta
01-24-13, 05:52 AM
Sorry but there are a lot of pages and have not found anything about it.

In my restaurant (Valentine's Day Edition)appeared two goals at once:

- One is Phoebe's Big Break (36 days)> here speak of this
- The other goal is We've got a Problem (now get 11 days, i think that it started in 14 days)> this is my problem!!!

We've got a Problem
I think I have a plan! Until I can afford a new heater, I,ve got to serve only the heartiest, most belly-warming dishes to keep our customers warm!

Serve 10 stewes
If stew isnt' hearty, i don't know what is!

Serve 10 Grilled Cheese
Melted cheese always does the trick!

Ok, 14 days for 10 Grilled cheese, leftover days
But: 14 days for 10 stewes??? takes 2 days to cook stew. need at least 20 days to 10 stewes.
I thought I would count the neighbors gifts, but not, NOOT!!!
Don't count the stewes my neighbors to send me!!

Its a bug? What can i do?

Thanks you, and sorry for my bad english.

soukie87
01-24-13, 07:06 AM
I have the Visualization goal where I need to cook 10 cedar planked fish and serve 10 cedar planked fish, BUT I CANNOT FIND WHERE THIS DISH IS. Can anyone please tell me??

cheuk18me94
01-24-13, 07:14 AM

- The other goal is We've got a Problem (now get 11 days, i think that it started in 14 days)> this is my problem!!!

We've got a Problem
I think I have a plan! Until I can afford a new heater, I,ve got to serve only the heartiest, most belly-warming dishes to keep our customers warm!

Serve 10 stewes

Serve 10 Grilled Cheese

But: 14 days for 10 stewes??? takes 2 days to cook stew. need at least 20 days to 10 stewes.

After finishing"we have got a problem, there are more goals behind.
Not only just one step.

indigesta
01-24-13, 07:22 AM
After finishing"we have got a problem, there are more goals behind.
Not only just one step.

EA! with more reason, only 14 days for finish everything?
Time cook 1 stew = 2 days
I need 20 stewes in 14 days and the stewes that send me my neighbors are invalid.

How should I do it?

badger8
01-24-13, 07:36 AM
I have the Visualization goal where I need to cook 10 cedar planked fish and serve 10 cedar planked fish, BUT I CANNOT FIND WHERE THIS DISH IS. Can anyone please tell me??

it's on the regular grill.

badger8
01-24-13, 07:46 AM

We've got a Problem

Serve 10 stewes

Serve 10 Grilled Cheese

It's not a bug...these goals were released on January 3rd, giving people plenty of time to do them. I'm not sure why you didn't see them until now. Gifted items have never counted towards goals. Sorry & good luck!

aishatrip
01-24-13, 08:24 AM
Are kindle users not going to be given access to restaurant story valentines like with the Christmas ones.?

nonesdackel
01-24-13, 08:38 AM
I have a problem, I cant cook heart pizzas because they arent in my cook.book?

sweetstuff525
01-24-13, 08:42 AM
I need 20 stewes in 14 days and the stewes that send me my neighbors are invalid.

How should I do it?

The winter ones are just a waste of time and coins .... Cooking stew boring and that goal doesn't give you no prize... I'm level 99 and didn't do it

If I were you I would only do the valentines one since it does reward a nice decoration and it's not very difficult to complete

badger8
01-24-13, 09:46 AM
The winter ones are just a waste of time and coins .... Cooking stew boring and that goal doesn't give you no prize... I'm level 99 and didn't do it

If I were you I would only do the valentines one since it does reward a nice decoration and it's not very difficult to complete

I agree 100%

nky1111
01-24-13, 09:50 AM

How should I do it?
even if you've just started you should have 3-4 ovens.. so it's 5- 7 days)

nky1111
01-24-13, 09:51 AM
ouch it's 10-14. so level up to get 5 ovens...

indigesta
01-24-13, 02:51 PM
In my restaurant Store valentine's day only appear 2 goals, its normal?
Im playing petshopstory and bakery too and I have a lot of goals to get.....
Someone can ask me?

Flashygrrl
01-24-13, 06:37 PM
Which goals do you have? Are you Android?

MamaBear2515
01-24-13, 06:45 PM
Anyway we can get last yrs items on RS valentines to be unlocked i have recipes that are still locked because i wasnt able to complete the goals. A little annoying to have recipes and you cant even cook them or master them.

Blan3a
01-24-13, 07:09 PM
Well this update is not working for me.
First I would get invalid apk errors. Then when it actually started downloading, it takes forever to download. Now that it has downloaded and installed, it simply crashes to home-screen. I have reinstalled it twice already.
Guess U will have to wait for the next one.

kimikayyz
01-24-13, 08:36 PM
I ended up with so many parts for the fondue for two, I made 14 ovens...and I have enough for one more, but I'm not at the level for a 15th oven yet (so close). It takes so few parts that I had enough for all that. Don't worry, I'm declining any remaining parts sent for it. I mastered the 1 hour and 3 hour recipes, and I've just passed level 3 on the 2 hour one. I'll knock that out tomorrow. I've been declining roses for days now...lol...I only made 4 of the eternal rose things.

Waiting for the next update...

kimikayyz
01-24-13, 08:41 PM
I have a problem, I cant cook heart pizzas because they arent in my cook.book?

Did you download the valentine's version of the game?

It should be on the first page of the oven recipes: Waffle Balls, Lobster Colorado, Heart Pizza.

cheuk18me94
01-24-13, 09:16 PM
I ended up with so many parts for the fondue for two, I made 14 ovens...and I have enough for one more, but I'm not at the level for a 15th oven yet (so close). It takes so few parts that I had enough for all that. Don't worry, I'm declining any remaining parts sent for it. I mastered the 1 hour and 3 hour recipes, and I've just passed level 3 on the 2 hour one. I'll knock that out tomorrow. I've been declining roses for days now...lol...I only made 4 of the eternal rose things.

Waiting for the next update...

I.just vuild 10 valentine fondue for 2, enough to complete the goal and mastering.dishes.

indigesta
01-25-13, 12:55 AM
Which goals do you have? Are you Android?

In my restaurant Store valentine's day only appear 2 goals, its normal?
Im playing petshopstory and bakery too and I have a lot of goals to get.....
Someone can ask me?

In my restaurant (Valentine's Day Edition) only appear two goals

- One is Phoebe's Big Break
- We've got a Problem

Its normal?

cheuk18me94
01-25-13, 03:34 AM

- We've got a Problem

Its normal?
Only have 2 goals is very normal.

FrozenTurtle
01-25-13, 10:56 AM

- We've got a Problem

Its normal?

These are the two current Goal chains available. We've Got a Problem is part of the Winter Goals (see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43768-Restaurant-Winter-Goals-2013) for more info) and Phoebe's Big Break is part of the Valentine's Day Goal.

nataspets
01-25-13, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE]i have 3 goals and than nothing. How it can.

msmjcz6
01-25-13, 08:12 PM
can anyone tell me where to make the strawberry salad and the seafood avocado

meme1098
01-25-13, 08:32 PM
can anyone tell me where to make the strawberry salad and the seafood avocado

Strawberry salad is on stove and seafood avocado is on the second page of the oven.

eloisa609
01-26-13, 07:40 AM
I'm done with the Valentine's goals since yesterday at nine pm who else is done

ashleyann2006
01-26-13, 10:41 AM
I have the same problem. just started playing 2 days ago i got to lvl 12 and now 2 goals appear. the one with the stew says 12 days. how can i finish this one in 12 days when i need 2 days to make 1 stew as well the grill cheese
please help.

sweetstuff525
01-26-13, 10:42 AM
I have the same problem. just started playing 2 days ago i got to lvl 12 and now 2 goals appear. the one with the stew says 12 days. how can i finish this one in 12 days when i need 2 days to make 1 stew as well the grill cheese
please help.
Don't do the goal with the stew concentrate on the other goal the v day one

The stew one is a waste of time

LadyInReds
01-26-13, 12:17 PM
I'm done with the Valentine's goals since yesterday at nine pm who else is done

just finished! :)

Flashygrrl
01-26-13, 03:04 PM
I'm halfway with the Steak Au Vin and I've got 4 Fondue for Two going so hopefully I'll be done either tonight or early tomorrow (won't do them during the night since I'll sleep through the notification), and then I plan on putting the hammer down for the Sweetheart Sweets tomorrow since I have the day off.

msmjcz6
01-27-13, 06:06 AM
Thank you!!!

ArdeurTakata
01-27-13, 01:44 PM
Something's pretty poor thought out. The goal with the stews has the least time to finish,yet the first 4 days are wasted on stews for me. During that, I have to make the chocolate mousses for the other goal, wich I can't because the stoves are occupied by the stews for another 2 days. And then I still need to make the grilled cheese on, geuss what, the same stoves!! >.<

I agree. Adding the time up and the qty needed makes it an fail from the start since you have to add the grilled cheese. When you get 30 days for the pizza...... If this is not a glitch then please advise how this could be done? I have 8 days left with only 2 of the stews made and 1 ready in 2 days, 2 ready in 1 day. I have been trying to keep it so I have stew going at all times.

fraish
01-27-13, 02:39 PM
Why are no food goals ever unlocked its all about decorations and I thought these games were about cooking and baking. And you buy ovens like the candy cane oven and they take the candy canes away what a joke I am being very bored and frustrated over lack of recipes and ones being taken away

rainedrop101
01-27-13, 05:51 PM
I cannot finish the current goal I am working on because it wants me to buy 2 layered heart wallpapers. I had already covered my entire restaurant in the layered wallpapers previously. I wish I could sell two of them back so that I can repurchase them to complete the goal. Im kind of screwed on the goal because I built the heart fondu stove and used (wasted) gems to complete the fondu thing. WHY can't we sell back wallpaper?! HELP!

meme1098
01-27-13, 05:53 PM
I cannot finish the current goal I am working on because it wants me to buy 2 layered heart wallpapers. I had already covered my entire restaurant in the layered wallpapers previously. I wish I could sell two of them back so that I can repurchase them to complete the goal. Im kind of screwed on the goal because I built the heart fondu stove and used (wasted) gems to complete the fondu thing. WHY can't we sell back wallpaper?! HELP!
I think you can buy any wallpaper. Thought it was posted earlier in another thread. Try buying the cheapest one and place it. See if it counts. Good luck, I'm pulling for you.

nky1111
01-27-13, 06:33 PM
I agree. Adding the time up and the qty needed makes it an fail from the start since you have to add the grilled cheese.

all the goals so far are winnable (if u have less than 5 ovens then quickly level up by tipping), unless u start too late or don't play for a while. then just drop the goals that have no useful reward, I don't remember already but seems like the stew thing gives just coins and xp.

Flashygrrl
01-27-13, 06:49 PM
And not very many coins or xp at that. It's not worth the time, honestly.

accisse
01-27-13, 07:03 PM
Why are no food goals ever unlocked its all about decorations and I thought these games were about cooking and baking. And you buy ovens like the candy cane oven and they take the candy canes away what a joke I am being very bored and frustrated over lack of recipes and ones being taken away

I agree. I would like the game so much better if goals unlocked recipes. I know some people out there are great decorators, but I'm not a huge fan of most of the decorations we get from completing goals.

And I know right, the taking away of recipes irritated me to no end. TL how about letting us have previous recipes during a limited period? For example, during Christmas season you could let us have the previous years' recipes for a limited time then take them away again?

eeyore612
01-28-13, 08:53 AM
How do I make the heart pizzas?

carabellexo
01-28-13, 09:40 AM
How do I make the heart pizzas?

They are on the normal oven.

hulahoney
01-28-13, 07:25 PM
the heart pizza isn't available on my ovens either. I just started RS and am at level 13 on an iPad.

cherryberry9
01-28-13, 07:27 PM
I'm officially done the goals, what's next?

songai4239
01-28-13, 09:59 PM
I'm officially done the goals, what's next? congrats! Now wait until the Olympics come back.

Flashygrrl
01-29-13, 03:41 AM
Or Easter comes up

piconoboco
01-29-13, 06:59 AM
My game has not unlocked heart pizzas. It has been four days....and still no pizas. I have the actual valentine rs but yeah. I am just gonna give up on this game.

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 07:12 AM
My game has not unlocked heart pizzas. It has been four days....and still no pizas. I have the actual valentine rs but yeah. I am just gonna give up on this game.

are you checking the oven or the stove?

LalaSmooth
01-29-13, 09:26 AM
Do we get easter goals????

elaur
01-29-13, 09:44 AM
I'm level 21 and the next unlock for appliance is level 23. I don't have an oven so I can't do the valentine's goals?

sweetstuff525
01-29-13, 10:00 AM
I'm level 21 and the next unlock for appliance is level 23. I don't have an oven so I can't do the valentine's goals?

Store one of your other appliances and buy an oven

You can do that any time

elaur
01-29-13, 10:29 AM
Wow, I'm so glad I asked! Thanks

eeyore612
01-29-13, 04:23 PM
Thank you! I needed to buy an oven!

toma_chan
01-30-13, 05:52 PM
Hi,
I checked valentine's goal for 2013 above and I saw no "visualization" goal. Please advise how can i clear this goal, because i couldn't find cedar planked fish meal >.<"

Also, i keep getting these annoying advertisements to install other teamlava games (bubble game, bingo, and jewel mania) and it makes installing and playing them as my goal requirements. If i don't install and play those advertised games, will i never be able to clear the goals?

nky1111
01-30-13, 06:34 PM
if you don't install other games then you don't get free gems, that's all..
cedar planked fish is on the basic grill. but it's an old goal, not valentine, it probably has expired.
if it's not on your grill try playing christmas edition

toma_chan
01-31-13, 02:01 AM
I have installed the advertised games and played a little, but everytime it reaches the goal level, new goal requirement to reach a higher level pops up. I just want to play restaurant and bakery stories. I am not interested in the other advertised games. Is there a way to erase these goals?

Also, i re-installed the christmas edition of restaurant story, but i still couldn't find the planked fish meal in the basic grill. I am on the task for the last goal. Will these hinder me clearing the challeges?

Thank u.

Flashygrrl
01-31-13, 03:02 AM
Let them expire. I just played Fashion Story to get the gems but don't play anymore (not my style). Planked isn't on the first page anymore, so you kind of have to look.

cityfan
01-31-13, 01:23 PM
How long does it take to make hot cocoa? My goal says I have 4 days left, and I am still collecting parts for the drink machine

nky1111
01-31-13, 02:43 PM
12 hours.. i had to make 4 machines lol

Worlds2See
02-03-13, 10:24 PM
I'm trying to plan ahead. How long do the artichokes take?

nmishii
02-03-13, 10:49 PM
I'm trying to plan ahead. How long do the artichokes take?

2 hrs for the artichoke amor

kimokbucks
02-07-13, 05:04 PM
Can I know how to prepare Goal food?

ShelesSweets
02-08-13, 08:54 PM
Will Kindle Fire players get goals?

cherryberry9
02-08-13, 10:49 PM
Will Kindle Fire players get goals?

Even though I'm not kindle, I really hope you guys do. It would be a shame if you don't.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 04:46 PM
The Phoebe's Big Break goal is to make 10 Heart Pizzas, but I can't find them listed in the Cook Book. Anyone know why?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 05:01 PM
The Phoebe's Big Break goal is to make 10 Heart Pizzas, but I can't find them listed in the Cook Book. Anyone know why?

Perhaps I should have added that I'm playing the Carnival Edition.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 07:00 PM
Perhaps I should have added that I'm playing the Carnival Edition.

Please disregard my post ... another player has helped me straighten everything out.

scout544
02-17-13, 03:48 AM
After updating the game yesterday i lost the valentinesgoal and i was completing the last step. Before the update i had 8 days to finish it. Why did it disappear?

betita_elfica
02-20-13, 09:44 AM
i have only 6 days left and i am doing the 7 point. the 6 days are for reaching level 11? or only the next level 8?

tahnks

tmacy
02-20-13, 01:59 PM
I am super excited about this. I am half way through. Im on number 7 i think, unleash the flavors. does anyone know if you have a certain amount of time to finish? thanks

betita_elfica
02-20-13, 06:26 PM
Well i read this post now, and i have only 5 days to finish and i start the 7 point LOL. But i want to reach all points!! So i planned this from NOW:

i have 8 appilances:

I have 3 founde for two built! now i buy another one beucause i request about 20-30 friends for a forke and 20 friends tomorrow for the ribbon (aproximately).
7 ovens making Lobster Colorado = 12 hours
3 ovens making Lobster Colorado and 4 ovens making 10 Waffle Balls = 24 hours
Then i will have 4 foundes built, and material to build another one or two (i supouse only one), so i built the unique founde that i need and buy the 2 Layered Hearts Wallpaper = still 24 hours
sleeping time 1 day 8 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Artichoke Amor= 1 day 10 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Artichoke Amor= 1 day 12hours
5 founde for two making 5 Artichoke Amor= 1 day 14hours
5 founde for two making 5 Artichoke Amor= 1 day 16hours

5 founde for two making 5 Steak Au Vin= 1 day 19 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Steak Au Vin= 1 day 22 hours

sleeping time 8 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Steak Au Vin= 2 day 9 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Steak Au Vin= 2 day 12 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Steak Au Vin= 2 day 15 hours

5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets = 2 day 16 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 17 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 18 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 19 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 20 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 21 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 22 hours
5 founde for two making 5 Sweetheart Sweets= 2 day 23 hours

3 days, factible? :P

I know that the time will be more, because is a lot exactly... but i have 5 days. Also if i can i built more than 5 foundes , depend of my neighbours.

Good night!

bluemoonday
02-25-13, 09:28 AM
Think kindle User could get an extra day or so to complete valentine goals??

beckypeke
02-25-13, 11:32 AM
I wish all kindle users could get extra time. i was on step 7 and now the Valentine's goals disappeared. i had only 18 hours for the recipes and it was impossible. the last 5 lobster recipes are cooking but the goal disappeared. very frustrating.

101ginny
02-25-13, 11:48 AM
I added two extra fondue for two ovens (six total) to get the Sweetheart Sweets done over an hour before the stated time left, but when I went to serve the last sweets, the goal disappeared! Even without extra time added, I had worked it out to get done in the time TL said there was left to finish it. My 7 year old is going to be devastated that she doesn't get the final goal prize. And I'm pretty ticked that I wasted all this time getting it done in the shortened time period. I'm now reconsidering my previous decision to spring for those extra gems I was going to buy her to expand and decorate...

bluemoonday
02-25-13, 11:49 AM
They closed it with 3 hours still remaining!!!!! All that time for nothing! Dang ittttttttt

centralgirl2010
02-25-13, 11:56 AM
Where did my goals go?!?!?! I was finishing on the last goal and now it disappeared! I'm on Kindle... TL, Please bring the goals back and give us at least a few more hours to get them done... I've been rushing to get them done since you released them for Kindle... I don't want to miss out...

keirra24
02-25-13, 12:31 PM
This is the second goal that disappeared as I was completing the goal

kooky panda
02-25-13, 01:34 PM
The Valentine goals were removed today.

bouncentigger1
02-25-13, 02:16 PM
Kindle users should get it. I only had 16 hours to do the goals

101ginny
02-25-13, 02:54 PM
The Valentine goals were removed today.

My issue is not that they were removed today, but when they were removed today. There is a very specific countdown timer on the goal icon which tells us not just how many days are left, but down to the numbers of hours left when the goals will expire. When I put the last batch of 1 hour cooking time Sweetheart Treats, that goal icon timer had 3 hours on it. So even if I had waited for almost the extra hour of serving time to put the Treats out (for a total of 2 hours from prepare to serve), there was no indication that the goal would be expired before that tiime. While it was disappointing to not have all the time that other platforms had for these goals due to playing on a Kindle, it is even more disappointing to plan the cooking/serving time out, purchase extra appliances to fall within the goal timer than shows, finish within that time and then just be told that the goals were planned to be removed today. If there were not really 17 hours left last night when I checked around midnight, but only 12 hours, perhaps I would have built more extra appliances yesterday to finish in time. But if the timer says a certain amount of time left, that should be honored. My enthusiasm for this game (and BS) has taken a serious plummet with this event and I'm sad to say that this waning enthusiasm will probably also carry over to my 7 year old daughter as well. It's a shame, since this was a fun (and safe) game for us to play together.

tinman5969
02-25-13, 06:19 PM
My timer was saying days when they took it away.

I'm not surprised though. They done much the same to people playing on Dragon Story.

Me the quest on DS said I completed the goal, but the goal never opened in the market & I never received my free item. Wrote to TL about it, they said according to their records I didn't complete the quest. Yet I still have the dragons to prove it. I think TL needs to get their act together.
I will probably continue to play, but not take the quests to heart, at least on DS.& BS. RS & FS remain to be seen.

Gold or jewels are out for me from now on, however, unless a quest happens to give them to me They ****ed my belief in their fairness.

LindaBLB
02-25-13, 08:08 PM
Please give Kindle players another couple days to finish their goals - since you were so late in giving us Valentine's goals in the first place.

101ginny
02-27-13, 05:23 AM
Since the Fondue Couple remains locked by goals, despite having finished the goals in the (shortened) posted time allowed to finish them, I assume that this will not be further acknowledged or fixed by TL. I have explained to my daughter why we will not be spending any actual money on any TeamLava games Shop .
I know one player is a drop in the bucket for TL, but still, very disappointing.