PDA

View Full Version : Reviving removed catalogues - a wish...

newmoonfashion
01-20-13, 09:59 AM
Before the Xmas and Halloween catalogues were removed, I stocked a lot of the items I loved the most. But now I have to block those racks, if I still want them in my shop.

What if TL every month brought back a removed catalogue for a limited time of a week or so? Coordinated with the seasons and holidays.
Then we would all be able to restock, change clothes from rack to rack etc.
And all the now removed catalogues wouldn't take up much space in the catalogue tab.
Please consider this, as I miss so many removed catalogues and would be ever so happy to see them now and then.

TL you should see this wish as a great compliment!
You introduce very nice and well done catalogues... And some only available for weeks or months. That's a shame, when they could be bought, sold and enjoyed for a longer period in our shops.

gitten
01-20-13, 02:53 PM
Great idea and I was thrilled to see the winter and other items put back in - the ones that had only been out a short time. I am so glad to have these catalog items back!!! Thanks TL - yea!

jl0408
01-21-13, 12:01 PM
Great idea and I was thrilled to see the winter and other items put back in - the ones that had only been out a short time. I am so glad to have these catalog items back!!! Thanks TL - yea!

Only a few of the items were put back in the Christmas version only. The ones I can think of for sure are:
Lady in Red (red coat/black boots)
White Swan (white dress/hair feathers)
By the Fire (reindeer pjs)
Gold Sparkle (gold dress/black accessories)
Chalet Chic (all white)
Cheerful Couture (Christmas tree skirt)
Sweet and Sassy (gingerbread)

I don't expect them to be in the Valentine's version if/when we get that. I wouldn't delete the Christmas version if you still want a chance to master any of those catalogs.

newmoonfashion
01-21-13, 12:20 PM
I play on iPad, and us iOS players do not have any of those catalogues no more ... We only have the ones from the World games. Catalogues I don't want in my shop.
I still don't understand why iOS players have fewer catalogues than Andriod players. If the reasen for the removal is more space to new catalogues, why can some players still have room for them?

JDFashionEmail
01-21-13, 04:11 PM
Great idea! Will love it if TeamLava decides to use this idea! I desperately need these catalogues again! They are so cool!!!!

KadeeDid
01-21-13, 05:19 PM
Great idea! I would love some of those items. I was sad to see them go.