PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate items Master Boxes

IanBR
01-20-13, 08:37 AM
Hello everyone. Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere else but I couldn't find it. Can anyone take repeated items on the Master Boxes ? For example, I am trying to get all the items for the Football Chest. Already bought the box 3 times, if I keep buying it am I going to get all the items (even the 1% one) or am I bound to get some duplicate ones ?

I really don't want to spend 24 gems to get something I already have.

Thank you!

Always looking for good neighbors, please add IanBR. I gift daily and tip when I can. :cool:

PloyM
01-20-13, 08:39 AM
You can get duplicate item from the master boxes.

IanBR
01-20-13, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the reply.

A pretty big flaw if you ask me. If I knew I could get all the items I would have spent an additional 6 X 24 = 144 gems. Now I know I can get duplicate ones I will spent ZERO. Bad sales pitch.

PloyM
01-20-13, 10:49 AM
Well if you get lucky and never get duplicate of items in the same box... Then you would save a lot of gems. They used to sell some items in the mastery boxes for like let say what place they're in, like first place items cost 50 gems and fifth place items only cost 16 gems, the benefit of that is you can choose what item you want but you pay a lot for the 1st item prize.