PDA

View Full Version : Missing items

krazeegirl
01-20-13, 07:18 AM
Hi, my first post so please bear with me.
I'm playing restaurant 1.6.7 valentine version on an iPad .
I've bought some items today, one stove and one valentine chair but they've disappeared within minutes of buying. My coins are gone from my total but no items.
The FAQ says go to that section of the sop and they'll be showing as in storage but they aren't. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
KG

krazeegirl
01-20-13, 07:19 AM
Ps. I've bought some plain white tables and chairs and they stayed ok :)

jbgarza09
01-20-13, 07:22 AM
Its not missing its just invisible for some reason my,oven are invisible some tables nd u think thats about ig you click around the area where you placed then you,might see the outline, they are,tgere

krazeegirl
01-20-13, 12:03 PM
They aren't invisible, if I click where I placed them then nothing happens :(

kooky panda
01-20-13, 12:12 PM
Make sure you are on the valentine game. If you are one of the other versions of the game, you may not be able to see the valentine content.

krazeegirl
01-20-13, 01:53 PM
I only have this version. :)

kooky panda
01-20-13, 04:36 PM
For loss of items, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

krazeegirl
01-21-13, 02:08 AM
Thank you, I'm now missing food! Just as it finished cooking and I click on serve it vanished :( I will drop them an email. Thanks for your help. :)

tinymite8
01-23-13, 10:04 PM
This happened to me too!!! Twice and the items r gone!!! It has the items back that I put in storage. Just emailed team lava..very frustrating!!!

stephii123
01-23-13, 10:32 PM
OMG, I just realized that all the furniture(Home Design) from halloween and christmas that I purchased are ALL gone!!!!!!! Was that suppose to happen?? some of the furniture I paid with Gems wtf!!?!?!?