PDA

View Full Version : Advice as im confused...

QueenAssassin21
01-20-13, 06:30 AM
Ok, ever since we got the Runaway outfit in our catalouge. Others have disappeared:

1. The white boots, hat, top and trousers (sorry forgot what its called)

2. The gingerbread outfit.

3. The red outfit with the red dress, shoes and head band, beads (forgot what its called)

that's all i can think of atm, but whats really bugging me is, i've visited other boutiques and i've seen them on the tables/racks.

So is it just me or what? If they've been taking of from the catalouge how have people still got them, as there is noway they've stocked up for so long? :confused::confused:

DonatellaElla
01-20-13, 07:21 AM
That's n?rmal, because all the holiday items disappear since the 7th of January...

nky1111
01-20-13, 07:30 AM
android has these. but no world games. apple has world games but not these... lol

sapphirecross
01-20-13, 09:45 AM
They were taken from the game for most versions - there is a list in one of the threads for the 2012 removed content.
If people had the tables blocked, they could still have some, and if it was fully mastered it takes a long time to sell in a full store. I am down to my last thousand of the white disco boots, I had about 60,000 of them at one point. The vamp outfit I had blocked to pull out for valentines - there's 100k of each of it, will still be there after valentines come and gone lol.
Some outfits are also still available in older versions of the game. :)

QueenAssassin21
01-20-13, 10:25 AM
They were taken from the game for most versions - there is a list in one of the threads for the 2012 removed content.
If people had the tables blocked, they could still have some, and if it was fully mastered it takes a long time to sell in a full store. I am down to my last thousand of the white disco boots, I had about 60,000 of them at one point. The vamp outfit I had blocked to pull out for valentines - there's 100k of each of it, will still be there after valentines come and gone lol.
Some outfits are also still available in older versions of the game. :)

Ok, thanks for help. :)

jojopeanut
01-20-13, 03:40 PM
Same here as some having a gut feeling some catalogs like the Halloween ones would at some point be removed I stocked up like the Vampire one stockings, bat earrings etc. So I still have 130,000 or just over not blocked off. Probably will last till early summer maybe..lol