PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Roses bought now gone?

jannywanny86
01-20-13, 04:14 AM
People have been sending gifts of roses. What are they for?

nmishii
01-20-13, 04:26 AM
Its for the Eternal Roses decoration. It costs 6000 coins and needs 4 roses.

unosocite
01-20-13, 04:45 AM
You'll have to download V-day edition for the new items

jessenv1313
01-20-13, 05:56 AM
Its for the Eternal Roses decoration. It costs 6000 coins and needs 4 roses.

Thanks nmishii... was trying to figure out how many roses we need... don't want to buy it yet till goals appear just in case. Now I know how many roses I'll need max of! Thank u!

You'll have to download V-day edition for the new items

Not necessarily... you can also delete/reinstall the regular and/or Xmas versions... after reinstall, the V-day stuff shows up there. Since the V-day version is SOOOO buggy, esp message walls, it's easier to use reg or xmas!

hungryres
01-20-13, 07:15 AM
i have del & reinstalled xmas version becoz it force closed on me this morning when I opened the app.
V-day stuff does not seem to show up. (I think i saw some goal locked recipe on oven, but not the decor I saw on the v-day version thread)

cherryberry9
01-20-13, 10:09 AM
Eternal roses.

jmterao
01-20-13, 11:28 AM
Does anyone still have the eternal rose? Mine is gone from my menu. Including the one I paid gems for. I reloaded RS and it did not come back.

carabellexo
01-20-13, 11:38 AM
Does anyone still have the eternal rose? Mine is gone from my menu. Including the one I paid gems for. I reloaded RS and it did not come back.

I still have mine.

jennybunnie
01-20-13, 12:05 PM
It happened to me too so I posted a thread earlier today. They said it was a mistake and the roses are now a goal item. I stored my eternal roses and now they are locked. So I asked if I would get a refund on the roses and the money I used but no response yet.

It sucks for people like me who paid for these roses and it ended up being locked when I stored it. If you still have yours, it's probably because it's in your restaurant. Don't store it or it'll go away and be locked.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 12:06 PM
If you have already bought them, you still should have them. Try restarting your device. If you still do not see the ones you bought, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Also ,make sure you are looking in your Valentine Version Game.

jannywanny86
01-20-13, 12:34 PM
Eeek a lot of decoration stuff annoy me. They never have anything I like

jmterao
01-20-13, 03:08 PM
Once the goal is unlocked, any of the eternal roses you had in
Storage are still there.

I just got mine open and the one I had was.

Baraze
01-20-13, 03:13 PM
Mines was out and are still there. If they aren't free after you finish the goal I don't see what the big deal was.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 04:56 PM
Once the goal is unlocked, any of the eternal roses you had in
Storage are still there.

I just got mine open and the one I had was.
Oh thanks for posting and letting us know.

jessenv1313
01-20-13, 09:50 PM
They better still cost COINS for extras... that's not fair that some got to buy for coins if they switch it to gems cuz they screwed up! I would have bought them, but I was afraid I would be required to buy some to finish a goal. Instead we might get screwed the other way this time. So they better still cost COINS NOT GEMS!!

jmterao
01-21-13, 12:35 AM
They still cost coins for extras. Same price as before. They still need to be built once you buy them.

zrmama
01-26-13, 08:11 PM
So what is the goal to get these then? Is it still coming?

Flashygrrl
01-27-13, 04:46 AM
You have the v-day goals or are you on Kindle? The 4th goal unlocks Eternal Roses.

zrmama
01-27-13, 07:47 PM
On iPhone. I've finished the bray goals in valentine version. Where should I see eternal roses?

Flashygrrl
01-28-13, 03:42 PM
Look in the floor decor all the way to the end.