PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to switch dragon story from ios to android?

nifthi
01-19-13, 11:32 PM
Hi I am an old player of dragon story in ios and i am level 91 so my iphone got repaired now and I have Samsung S3 Android phone...so is it possible to switch dragon story from iphone to android phone.

please need help...

Thanks

Baraze
01-19-13, 11:54 PM
Hi I am an old player of dragon story in ios and i am level 91 so my iphone got repaired now and I have Samsung S3 Android phone...so is it possible to switch dragon story from iphone to android phone.

please need help...

Thanks

Yes, it's very easy! I do it every week, multiple times, to buy gems on google since iTunes doesn't work for me. After I do it I go right back to iOS. And vice versa.

1. Download a storm8 game, like Ninjas Live.
2. Reach level 3.
3. Go to settings and click "storm8"
4. Then click transfer account
5. Enter your storm I'd with your password and the old games will go to your new phone.

If that doesn't work, there is a thread on updates and announcements. I was too lazy to copy and paste since I know how to do it with my eyes closed.

kurebiz
01-20-13, 12:38 AM
like Baraze said.
can be done but features that are currently not on android, you won't have access to them.
if i'm not wrong the dragons (eg: pink) will still be there though.
not sure if there'd be any problems breeding them.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-20-13, 06:28 AM
like Baraze said.
can be done but features that are currently not on android, you won't have access to them.
if i'm not wrong the dragons (eg: pink) will still be there though.
not sure if there'd be any problems breeding them.

Android has no pink dragons.

kurebiz
01-20-13, 07:31 AM
if you port your game over from an iOS device, you'd be able to have it.

jrodt333
01-20-13, 07:46 AM
if you port your game over from an iOS device, you'd be able to have it.

Yes, but I wouldn't risk breeding them with another dragon; you never know what might happen.

chezjan
01-20-13, 10:37 PM
I do not have the sapphire dragon in my crafting. Is there an issue?

jrodt333
01-20-13, 11:11 PM
I do not have the sapphire dragon in my crafting. Is there an issue?

Only some users have it right now.

lollipop_rp
01-21-13, 07:48 AM
Yes, it's very easy! I do it every week, multiple times, to buy gems on google since iTunes doesn't work for me. After I do it I go right back to iOS. And vice versa.

1. Download a storm8 game, like Ninjas Live.
2. Reach level 3.
3. Go to settings and click "storm8"
4. Then click transfer account
5. Enter your storm I'd with your password and the old games will go to your new phone.

If that doesn't work, there is a thread on updates and announcements. I was too lazy to copy and paste since I know how to do it with my eyes closed.
Here's the actual thread if you want, but baraze basically said it all

lollipop_rp
01-21-13, 07:48 AM
Here's the actual thread if you want, but baraze basically said it all

Oops, I didn't attach the thread, here's the thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device;)

vampdrak
01-21-13, 09:13 AM
I was thinking of switching to a Android phone because i Ipod cant handle the game anymore (yes it is a g2) I have the towers that increase my red and yellow habs, will those go away?

kurebiz
01-21-13, 03:33 PM
Those will still remain but not sure if there'd be any effect I guess.
But I think the food costs might be lowered for you if you switch to droid? Not too sure about this.

akras
01-22-13, 06:36 AM
It is easy to transfer to android, but what a disappointment to not be able to use the new features like the trading portal!

beccybear1
01-29-14, 07:43 AM
Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me if you can transfer a game of dragon story from one android device to another I'm so far in the game I don't want to loose all my progress when I get my new phone

kooky panda
01-29-14, 11:33 AM
Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me if you can transfer a game of dragon story from one android device to another I'm so far in the game I don't want to loose all my progress when I get my new phone

Be sure and set up a password for your current storm ID under one of your games

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

blueberryu
02-24-14, 08:36 AM
I switch briefly from my iPhone iOS system to play on android and it worked but when I switched back to iOS iPhone I notice all of my materials was gone all my gems and parts to be crafted and my bombs for the mining part of the game was at zero and I had a lot . Anyways did this happen to you when you switched back and is it possible to get my stuff back. Does this happen each time ? Thanks
Dragon story player

freshfunin2008
02-24-14, 03:05 PM
Will you still have the arena and mining options if you go from ios over to android?

kooky panda
02-24-14, 03:33 PM
I switch briefly from my iPhone iOS system to play on android and it worked but when I switched back to iOS iPhone I notice all of my materials was gone all my gems and parts to be crafted and my bombs for the mining part of the game was at zero and I had a lot . Anyways did this happen to you when you switched back and is it possible to get my stuff back. Does this happen each time ? Thanks
Dragon story player

When you switch devices, make sure you either restart your device or close out and reopen your game.

Will you still have the arena and mining options if you go from ios over to android?
You may be able to still see the buildings, but they will only be decorations and not functional when playing on the android device.

johnboyNashgirl
02-24-14, 03:38 PM
Help transfer from old ipod Ds can't. Access info

kooky panda
02-24-14, 03:46 PM
Dragon story player

Help transfer from old ipod Ds can't. Access info

If your forum name is the same as your storm ID, then you can use your forum password along with your storm ID to login. See post 15 for the login link.

If you never set up a password for your storm Id on your old ipod, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

chic4stylin
02-24-14, 11:53 PM

I'm on android, and I have pink dragons

chalupa2030
02-25-14, 03:36 AM

Sure it does! My coworker was so excited about her Virtue dragon! I had Android initially and had pink dragons.

But if I get one more Virtue dragon now....I will scream!

kooky panda
02-25-14, 06:54 AM
Lets keep the thread on topic of transferring your game to a new device.

Thanks!

bigbadman78
03-30-14, 06:00 PM
Lets keep the thread on topic of transferring your game to a new device.

Thanks!
SO I have read the entire thread and according to Kooky Panda, please correct me if im wrong, im going away for a week with my bro in law and sister and they have ipads and iphones, can i just login with my storm8 id and download dragon story and play my game and get the features from playing on ios, i.e. trading post and trading portal and get the benefits and results or will all my progress be lost as i play on a note 3 regularly upon returning home? i would like to reap some of the benefits as the ios users but dont normally play on it. Thanks

maguar
03-31-14, 04:10 AM
SO I have read the entire thread and according to Kooky Panda, please correct me if im wrong, im going away for a week with my bro in law and sister and they have ipads and iphones, can i just login with my storm8 id and download dragon story and play my game and get the features from playing on ios, i.e. trading post and trading portal and get the benefits and results or will all my progress be lost as i play on a note 3 regularly upon returning home? i would like to reap some of the benefits as the ios users but dont normally play on it. Thanks

You'll need to download restaurant to do the log in. I'd suggest setting up an ID on their device first. That way when you leave you can log them back into it. You wouldn't want to get them hooked on the game and still accessing your game.

If you do log in on their devices you will be able to use theirs only features. When you go back to android those buildings will become decorations that you can't store.

MFAcct
08-06-14, 04:44 AM
I know this is an older thread, but when I searched my keywords this seems like the closest to what I'm looking for.

I play on ios and android, basically whichever of my two phones is charging, I use the other one to play my two games. I was playing my android account on ios, and bred fuzzy + athletic (been trying for diamond). I got a 33 hour breed time, which ended up being virtue, so I bought the pink habitat. My question is, will I be able to breed pink hybrids when I am playing on my android, or will my virtue automatically always split into red and white? Or will it even be able to go into the breeding den? (mine is still being made so I haven't hatched/evolved it yet to check)