PDA

View Full Version : Earning Money Help

tailsprower
01-19-13, 10:25 PM
Any tips on earning money ? I'm thinking on not spending anything except scaly pears for a week .
My current money count is 200,000+ coins .

iaweforfun
01-19-13, 11:28 PM
What i did was, to plant buffbeets or fireapples. Dont expand to another land until u fully cleared the previous land. 200k is acutlly a good amout. I have 18mill. Thats becuz expansions take 3days, and i have lots of habitats.

Another tip from me is. I call this 'slave dragons' . Build a habit that matches all ur unwanted dragons. Like island and fruitful. So you would build a grass habitat. I like to have two habitats that serve as a domain for unused dragons, then after, when i acutlly get dragons i want, i sell those slave dragons. I did this 2 times with mist dragons, it gave me a boost in money

tailsprower
01-20-13, 02:28 AM
What i did was, to plant buffbeets or fireapples. Dont expand to another land until u fully cleared the previous land. 200k is acutlly a good amout. I have 18mill. Thats becuz expansions take 3days, and i have lots of habitats.

Another tip from me is. I call this 'slave dragons' . Build a habit that matches all ur unwanted dragons. Like island and fruitful. So you would build a grass habitat. I like to have two habitats that serve as a domain for unused dragons, then after, when i acutlly get dragons i want, i sell those slave dragons. I did this 2 times with mist dragons, it gave me a boost in money

Well , I do that sometimes . And now it's effective because of countless life dragons as fails . BTW than kyou ! :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-20-13, 05:12 AM
Hmm, go to the community & your neighbours and play with their dragons... aim for the 3/4 egg people as they're more likely to play back.

Do you have the maximum amount of habitats that you can fit on your island right now? In the beginning I would just have lots of habitats, even if it meant 1 dragon per habitat. You'll still get the income and when people come to visit.... they can play. Nothing more annoying than having a whole line of "full, lmkwc" on your wall. That's money you're missing lol

If you don't already... save for a light & purple habitat.

Other than that, just make sure you clear your sparkles regularly.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-20-13, 05:15 AM
Also try and have your dragons on the habitats that will allow the most income. But don't put all the highest earning ones on the same habitat... spread them out.
Ditch all the extra red. You only need 1.

kwhales
01-20-13, 07:01 AM
Lolas right. Make sure you don't have a high earning dragon (per hour) on a low earning habitat. Like having a landworm, honeybee and planet on the same red habitat. Since the red hab earns less an hour then these three dragons take in hourly, coins are lost. Use red only if necessary-one is only needed for fire and ruby, so more dragons around and capitalize on getting higher paying habitats..like purple and light. Unless you need alot of food, why scalypears. Buy cheaper food. Clear your habitats frequently throughout the day so they are always available to visitors. and visit other islands often, both neighbors and friends. Don't try to feed your dragons to epic until you have spare coins to buy an abundance of food. I don't know what level you are, but my level 43 daughter has nearly 2 million coins…true most of her dragons aren't epic, but they really don't need to be either.

Cyclohexane
01-20-13, 02:27 PM
I posted some tips in link below. They are geared towards the Android player. I have tested on a new account (wifes phone) and it works. With i-phone, the increased food costs will make it harder but still doable.

The strategy is based on the Love dragon. It is the fastest to breed common (5 hours) that pays about double typical commons and can fit into the cheapest and fastest to build habitat. It only requires you to check in more frequently to collect coin.

Once your income allows you to easily clear land, then you start selling and replacing them (i.e. with laser lights, tuskers, etc.) and of course breeding other light hybrids.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich

lollipop_rp
01-20-13, 04:13 PM
I posted some tips in link below. They are geared towards the Android player. I have tested on a new account (wifes phone) and it works. With i-phone, the increased food costs will make it harder but still doable.

The strategy is based on the Love dragon. It is the fastest to breed common (5 hours) that pays about double typical commons and can fit into the cheapest and fastest to build habitat. It only requires you to check in more frequently to collect coin.

Once your income allows you to easily clear land, then you start selling and replacing them (i.e. with laser lights, tuskers, etc.) and of course breeding other light hybrids.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich

I recommend this as well, i used this strategey on my account.
I would have used this on my iPad acct but I already started this acct when the game came out so there was no use on that acct. I'm saving for a light habitat on my lollipop_rp acct

kooky panda
01-20-13, 05:14 PM
As members have posted, please see this thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich&p=501680&viewfull=1#post501680)