PDA

View Full Version : confused about coins per dish vs. coins per hour

laeanee13
01-19-13, 07:03 PM
Hi, so I've done way too much reading on this subject & I'm still confused. My goal right now is to earn as much money as possible as fast as possible. I have the app that tells you all the information about each recipe. I just need to know if I should focus on how much a recipe earns per dish(serving) or how much a recipe earns per hour? I know there are various things like how many steps it takes a customer to get to a table, cash register placement, etc. I'm just looking for a straight forward answer to per dish or per hour? Thanks.

anketam
01-19-13, 08:34 PM
The most basic answer I can give:

The answer is both: the amount per dish x dishes per hour = revenue

If you increase or maximize both of them you will achieve max revenue/profit

AnnasCoffee
01-19-13, 09:36 PM
laeanee13,

It depends on a few things...

how many appliances do you have?
How many counters of food?
How many empty counters (in storage)?
How much money do you want to make?

Let me know these things and I can tell you what recipe(s) will get you to your goal the fastest. Also, if you include your average daily bonus amount, I can tell you how long it will take to get to your goal.

laeanee13
01-19-13, 11:28 PM
laeanee13,

It depends on a few things...

how many appliances do you have?
How many counters of food?
How many empty counters (in storage)?
How much money do you want to make?

Let me know these things and I can tell you what recipe(s) will get you to your goal the fastest. Also, if you include your average daily bonus amount, I can tell you how long it will take to get to your goal.

Ok, here's what I have:
14 appliance spots (I own various ones, currently have half making Frost Cookies to complete goal)
21 counters with food
27 counters in storage

I play on Android & don't get a daily bonus, I used to, should I still be getting one? I'd ultimately like to make 4 million to pay for next expansion. Let me know if you need to know anything else & thanks alot for the help!

nky1111
01-19-13, 11:40 PM
coins per hour tell how much u'll get, but don't tell when u'll get it... it may be a week or a month..
number of plates tell u when they will sell out

AnnasCoffee
01-20-13, 08:05 AM
Ok, here's what I have:
14 appliance spots (I own various ones, currently have half making Frost Cookies to complete goal)
21 counters with food
27 counters in storage

I play on Android & don't get a daily bonus, I used to, should I still be getting one? I'd ultimately like to make 4 million to pay for next expansion. Let me know if you need to know anything else & thanks alot for the help!

Hi laeanee13,

Here is some information for you:).

I forgot to ask you two things. How many servings of food you have on all of your counters combined? And how many coins do you have now? How many coins you have isn't important, it will just take less time if you have some of the coins already. How much food you have now is very important so I just figured a couple different plans. You'll have to chose which plan to use based on how many servings of food you have on all counters combined.

If you have 465,300 plates of food (or more)....., you should cook Red Velvet Cake on all 14 appliances. It will take 18 days to earn 4,000,000 coins.

If you have between 257,400 - 465,299 plates of food, ..... you should cook Red Velvet Cake on all 14 appliances, when it's done cook Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. It will take 19 or 20 days to earn 4,000,000.

If you have between 257,399 - 63,000 plates of food,.... you should cook Red Velvet Cake on all 14 appliances. When the Red Velvet is done, cook Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. When the first "round" of Jasmine Tea is done, cook a second round of Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. It will take 21 days to earn 4,000,000 coins.

If you have less than 63,000 plates of food,.... you should cook Earl Grey Tea on all 14 appliances. When the Earl Grey is done, cook Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. When the first "round" of Jasmine Tea is done, cook a second round of Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. It will take 22 days to earn 4,000,000 coins.

Note 1: for the plan to work you need to put the Red Velvet Cake (or Earl Grey Tea) on 14 counters. So, when it's ready to serve off the oven, you need to have empty counters ready. Don't add any new foods (other than the Red Velvet, Earl Grey or Jamine Tea) to your bakery during the 18-22 days. If you use one of the plans with Jasmine Tea, it needs to be on only one counter.

Note 2: these plans will only work if you have an efficient floor plan. None of your cutomsers should walk more than 9 steps from the door to their chair. There is a picture of an efficient floor plan in the bottom of post 1 .... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40398-How-to-Maximize-Profits

You also mentioned cooking Frost Cookies on 7 appliances to complete a goal. If you continue to cook Frost Cookies on 7 appliances and use your other 7 appliances to cook Red Velvet Cake... it will take you 32 days to earn 4,000,000. It's up to you if you want to complete the goals. Check in the goals thread, i don't think there is a reward for completeling them. Goals slow down your ability to earn coins. By the time your done with Frost Cookies, there will be Valentines goals.... Goals are a "coin trap". If you want to earn coins its best to give up on the goals.

laeanee13
01-20-13, 03:25 PM
Hi laeanee13,

Here is some information for you:).

I forgot to ask you two things. How many servings of food you have on all of your counters combined? And how many coins do you have now? How many coins you have isn't important, it will just take less time if you have some of the coins already. How much food you have now is very important so I just figured a couple different plans. You'll have to chose which plan to use based on how many servings of food you have on all counters combined.

If you have 465,300 plates of food (or more)....., you should cook Red Velvet Cake on all 14 appliances. It will take 18 days to earn 4,000,000 coins.

If you have between 257,400 - 465,299 plates of food, ..... you should cook Red Velvet Cake on all 14 appliances, when it's done cook Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. It will take 19 or 20 days to earn 4,000,000.

If you have between 257,399 - 63,000 plates of food,.... you should cook Red Velvet Cake on all 14 appliances. When the Red Velvet is done, cook Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. When the first "round" of Jasmine Tea is done, cook a second round of Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. It will take 21 days to earn 4,000,000 coins.

If you have less than 63,000 plates of food,.... you should cook Earl Grey Tea on all 14 appliances. When the Earl Grey is done, cook Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. When the first "round" of Jasmine Tea is done, cook a second round of Jasmine Tea on all 14 appliances. It will take 22 days to earn 4,000,000 coins.

Note 1: for the plan to work you need to put the Red Velvet Cake (or Earl Grey Tea) on 14 counters. So, when it's ready to serve off the oven, you need to have empty counters ready. Don't add any new foods (other than the Red Velvet, Earl Grey or Jamine Tea) to your bakery during the 18-22 days. If you use one of the plans with Jasmine Tea, it needs to be on only one counter.

Note 2: these plans will only work if you have an efficient floor plan. None of your cutomsers should walk more than 9 steps from the door to their chair. There is a picture of an efficient floor plan in the bottom of post 1 .... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40398-How-to-Maximize-Profits

You also mentioned cooking Frost Cookies on 7 appliances to complete a goal. If you continue to cook Frost Cookies on 7 appliances and use your other 7 appliances to cook Red Velvet Cake... it will take you 32 days to earn 4,000,000. It's up to you if you want to complete the goals. Check in the goals thread, i don't think there is a reward for completeling them. Goals slow down your ability to earn coins. By the time your done with Frost Cookies, there will be Valentines goals.... Goals are a "coin trap". If you want to earn coins its best to give up on the goals.

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed! I just got done cooking to earn gems, so I actually have 604,664 dishes of different foods. I've only got four hours left until I'm finished with this stupid goal. I just got so far into it I wanted to finish. I've started the RVCs going. Thanks again!