PDA

View Full Version : Bakery story valentines edition/goals

carabellexo
01-19-13, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know if we are getting a valentines edition for bakery story. The RS one has arrived so do you think we should expect the edition for bakery soon?

Baraze
01-19-13, 04:21 PM
We should be getting one soon. For the past holidays they came out a couple days within each other.

songai4239
01-19-13, 08:33 PM
I'm thinking the same thing.

ladygaga1978
01-19-13, 11:07 PM
I am assuming we will be getting one soon, but maybe in a week or so. RS is usually ahead of BS... and don't expect the Valentine's Edition of BS to have as many decorations when it is first released.

loula36
01-20-13, 01:58 AM
Sometimes you have to go to "New and Noteworthy" and find the new games there. Because last year when I did search bakery story valentine it didn't came something. But then I looked at New and Noteworthy and find the game there. Maybe some help. �� You guys can add me: loula36

Stueeeee
01-20-13, 03:50 PM
Had a look but not there yet, only restaurant. Would Bakery Tl seasonal game even be considered as 'new and noteworthy' anymore? I still think they should update the main app rather than confuse us with these editions. I hope it actually has the content when we get it as well rather than the the usual weekly update.

310pnut
01-20-13, 08:45 PM
R we even getting 1?

jl0408
01-21-13, 11:15 AM
I think we will at least get a Valentine's BS and Fashion. The others probably not. That's just my guess though since those 2 and RS all got Thanksgiving and Christmas versions.

kimikayyz
01-21-13, 02:29 PM
From what I can tell, they've changed the days we get updates now. Seems like they've split them to where I get one on Monday, one on Wednesday, and one on Friday...I play Bakery, restaurant, and fashion. Can't remember what day the updates showed up on last week, but they were definitely different than the previous All Day Thursday roll-out for all my games. It may be they're pacing themselves...

filochick1982
01-21-13, 02:40 PM
BS and FS Valentines Editions are now showing up on the App Store. I just downloaded both and am disappointed. No goals, no new decor, nothing is new except it's all just pinky/red now.

Baraze
01-21-13, 02:47 PM
BS and FS Valentines Editions are now showing up on the App Store. I just downloaded both and am disappointed. No goals, no new decor, nothing is new except it's all just pinky/red now.

Thanks! Ill check now. Didn't see it a couple hours ago.

Baraze
01-21-13, 02:51 PM
Hmmmm, don't see anything.

chewytwix
01-21-13, 02:51 PM
If youve never downloaded the vday version last year and want gems for having that goal, dont download it until the goals pop up. If youve played that version last year, theres no point waiting for the goals.

poppet73
01-21-13, 02:55 PM
Any announcement on when VD edition will be released for android?

Baraze
01-21-13, 03:08 PM
If youve never downloaded the vday version last year and want gems for having that goal, dont download it until the goals pop up. If youve played that version last year, theres no point waiting for the goals.

Even if you're a higher level player, the goal to download comes? Do you see it In the App Store? Ill make myself refrain when it appears. I could use gold in monster, dragon and castle.

jl0408
01-21-13, 03:15 PM

iTunes or Google Play? I'm not seeing them in Google Play, just RS:Valentine's.

srg70
01-21-13, 04:17 PM
I'm not seeing it in the Apple App Store��

Stueeeee
01-21-13, 04:21 PM

I can only find restaurant vs on the iOS App Store. Do u mean that? On RS, u get new items and goals. The BS will probably about in a few days.

Baraze
01-21-13, 04:22 PM
Why am I looking at pictures of items from last years valentines release? I started playing at this time a year ago and can remember some of the LTOs . Memories....

irishmeagan
01-21-13, 05:38 PM
I don't see it in the App Store. Any special search?

chewytwix
01-21-13, 06:58 PM
I don't see it in the App Store. Any special search?

type in "teamlava"

chewytwix
01-21-13, 07:05 PM
Nevermind. It looks like they removed it again. I only have it because i downloaded it from last year.

LalaSmooth
01-22-13, 04:09 AM
I dont see it

aurora829
01-22-13, 07:57 AM
I was given the goal this morning to install valentines edition in fs, bs and rs but only rs actually installed. I was given the gems for completing the goal but i still have christmas editions in fs and bs. Tried searching everywhere in google play app store and cannot find it. Wondering if im even going to get to update at this point? Btw im on android, does that make a difference as to when i can install new version?

Add me fs bs, and rs: aurora829

jl0408
01-22-13, 09:12 AM
For those who say they have this year's Valentine's edition, please say what operating systems you're on.. iOS or Android. I still only see a Valentine's edition for RS for Android.

kimikayyz
01-22-13, 10:06 AM
I'd give it a day or two to see if any goals show up before buying a whole bunch of stuff. You know the goals sometime show up with a day or two delay after the newer version.

I've checked Google Play, and Bakery Valentine's isn't there yet. No worries for me though...I'm still working hard on the goals from Restaurant Valentine's...lol!

theladymorgana
01-22-13, 10:33 AM

Can anyone else confirm this? I just want to be sure.

Dalielah
01-22-13, 10:41 AM
I'm on iOS and can not find v bs in App Store. Also no "quest" to download it from my other games.

carabellexo
01-22-13, 11:31 AM
I'm on iOS and I haven't either.

acts626
01-22-13, 10:32 PM
so far nothing for kindle users. r we going to have a repeat of what happened with the Christmas update or r we actually going to get something related to valentines day before the actual holiday

OnCloudDivine
01-22-13, 11:00 PM
Can anyone else confirm this? I just want to be sure.

I can confirm that, not having downloaded the game last vday, i received the goal today to download rs vday. I am on Android. What exactly do you want confirmed?

duckiestreats1
01-22-13, 11:13 PM
Kindle don't have again! What a shocker but hey I can gift you what u need to build but not build for ourselves...yippee

carabellexo
01-23-13, 12:48 AM
I still don't see a BS valentine edition and I'm on iOS.

srg70
01-23-13, 04:10 AM
I'm on IOS and don't have it yet. When I went to the App Store this morning, I typed in bakery story in the search box. The search box brought up bakery story valentines day as an option, but when I clicked on it, it went to RS valentines day! Very disappointed:(

songai4239
01-23-13, 07:09 PM
This is an outrage. >:(

edie62
01-23-13, 08:26 PM
Hi what App Store are the BS and FS Valentines Day games available? I am in and out of Google Play wondering when they will turn up. I have the RS one and it's great.

gizzymobaby
01-23-13, 08:47 PM
Are you on ios? I can't seem to find them it on the android market

gizzymobaby
01-23-13, 08:49 PM
Just reading more recent comments and I don't think it's actually out on either. I definitely can't find it on android :-\

electrikbarbarella
01-23-13, 09:52 PM
I don't think we are getting the Valentine's Day update this week. If you check the table/chair/counter/tile/wall paper/etc. tabs you will see new Roman themed items. Maybe next week...

yupiyupigumgum
01-24-13, 12:29 AM
No romantic theme for BS I guess....just roman, no tic .

rocketsmama
01-24-13, 05:41 AM
Nothing still for Android. The Roman update is horrible. I was so wanting Valentines, especially after seeing RS got it.

tffnymckee
01-24-13, 07:25 AM
I just tried searching for BS Valentines Edition in the App Store, and no luck... What did you search for to find it?

jl0408
01-25-13, 09:15 AM
Still no Valentine's edition for BS for Android, probably not iOS yet either. Yet there's a Valentine's Slots edition. I don't know why that game needs a special edition, especially not before BS or Fashion, Farm or Pet Shop gets one.

kitkatox333
01-25-13, 04:17 PM
Well this is disappointing RS valentines edition came out over a week ago and still nothing for BS. I saved up all my money and gems because I was hoping for a big choice in valentines day decor. Now I am just disappointed.

Flashygrrl
01-25-13, 05:22 PM
I actually don't mind so much because it gives me a chance to focus on the RS v-day goals since they're almost all short-timed recipes. THEN the BS version can come out! :p

tinkerdawg
01-25-13, 05:55 PM
Just my theory, but..... since there are ten days left on the winter goals, I don't think we'll see a Vday edition until around the first Tuesday or Wednesday of February. However, I do think that the content released this week and whatever they release for next week will tie into the Vday theme. I guessing a Venus (Aphrodite) and Cupid (Eros) theme. Sorry, I can never remember which are the Greek and which are the roman names.

SeaJelly77
01-25-13, 06:36 PM
I think they're laughing at us getting all hyped for nothing... They're evil lol

carabellexo
01-26-13, 01:52 AM
TL please can you release the BS valentines edition.. Or can a mod please confirm if we have an edition coming out all.

Flashygrrl
01-26-13, 03:21 AM
The winter goals in RS are still going but they released v-day.

carabellexo
01-26-13, 07:20 AM
Exactly! Can a mod please comment to see if we are getting an valentines edition?

sweetstuff525
01-26-13, 11:22 AM
Last year the vday for bakery and fashion came out on jan 27 so I hope bakery comes out today since last week we got v day for restaurant on a Saturday

LadyInReds
01-26-13, 12:15 PM
vday edition please!!!!!!

jojopeanut
01-26-13, 12:56 PM
Last year the vday for bakery and fashion came out on jan 27 so I hope bakery comes out today since last week we got v day for restaurant on a Saturday

*fingers crossed*

AnnasCoffee
01-26-13, 01:16 PM
Dear Team Lava,

I don't even want a Valentine's version anymore. Do you want to know why... because most likely the V-day will have GOALS. We aren't even going to have time to complete the goals (and get the reward) before V-day is here and OVER.

Is that why you wait until the last minute? ... So people have to use speed-ups to complete the goals and get the reward/decoration before the holiday is over?

Even if we got the V-day version in the next few days... We would only have it for 2 weeks before the holiday. Then we'll be stuck with it for another 2 months AFTER the holiday is OVER. I don't want to look at Valentines in March. Easter is early this year. There is no way we will get Easter stuff at this rate.

pinkster73
01-26-13, 01:21 PM
Is that why you wait until the last minute? ... So people have to use speed-ups to complete the goals and get the reward/decoration before the holiday is over?

Bingo!!

mposey
01-26-13, 01:25 PM
Completely agree with above. TL is seriously making me sick to my stomach the way they are treating BS and their customers. I don't even see why I and all of us keep playing. If they keep this up for another year I'm over this game.

cherryberry9
01-26-13, 05:03 PM
It's official, Last year, BS valentine version was released at this time. BS valentine 2013 is officially late and I do hope we get it soon.

nky1111
01-26-13, 05:12 PM
it's not in their blog so there may be no valentine bakery at all this year
pet shop and fashion story didn't getvspecial editions, just a bunch of stuff.

Stueeeee
01-26-13, 05:26 PM
Well Christmas was late but it went down a storm when finally released...

nmishii
01-26-13, 05:31 PM
I would be happy if they didn't release a valentines version, but to have put their limited resources on making valentines content available for iOS, Android, and Kindle. I would rather all platforms get a little less, than to exclude some players.

mposey
01-26-13, 05:38 PM
We're most likely gonna get one. I have this horrible feeling all updates are going to be roman. Id rather have no updates if they are all roman. It's whatever. TL is horrible to BS players.

sweetstuff525
01-26-13, 06:03 PM
I think they are waiting on approval from app stores or waiting to get something done for kindle and push it into their game

MHz stated that kindle won't get the versions since person in charge of it for both bakery/restaurant didn't have time

I don't mind waiting if we all get it at the same time

cherryberry9
01-26-13, 06:21 PM
I hope we get it soon, everyone hopefully gets it soon.

sollia
01-26-13, 08:00 PM
I don't want any items unless they are purple or green so I'm going to be disappointed no matter what :P

Baraze
01-26-13, 08:44 PM
This stinks. I thought we would get something this weekend. I know they are busy with multiple games and release items based on what's finished first but please give the most played gamed priority.

rocketsmama
01-27-13, 04:45 PM
I want the TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrikbarbarella
01-28-13, 07:03 AM

Me too!!! I hope they re-release some of last years decor, like they did for Halloween and Christmas, for those of us that weren't playing last year.

songai4239
01-28-13, 09:55 PM
Everyone listen up, the BA v-day is coming this week I repeat its coming this week.

rainbowcupcakeee
01-28-13, 10:12 PM
Everyone listen up, the BA v-day is coming this week I repeat its coming this week.

Yeah. I've seen it on the teamlava updates and announcements

olcastle
01-28-13, 10:53 PM
Yeah. I've seen it on the teamlava updates and announcements

Where? I've found only about a booth.

rainbowcupcakeee
01-28-13, 10:58 PM
Where? I've found only about a booth.

Lol. I just assume its like some kind of a sign that we're gonna have the v-day version....?

KadeeDid
01-28-13, 11:26 PM

Me too! I wasn't playing then. I love the chairs!

56cupcakes
01-29-13, 03:54 AM
Please bring back the truffle chairs.

LalaSmooth
01-29-13, 03:59 AM
We might get it tonight.

srg70
01-29-13, 04:34 AM
We might get it tonight.

I hope so!

LalaSmooth
01-29-13, 09:23 AM
Me too. At the minute im enjoying mastering the recipes

carabellexo
01-29-13, 10:50 AM
We might get it tonight.

Fingers crossed.

danitas_sexy
01-29-13, 10:51 AM
What is the purpose for the rose, that is being gifted?

nmishii
01-29-13, 11:20 AM
roses cannot be gifted in bakery story. they are for the eternal roses decoration in restaurant story

itmustbkitty
01-29-13, 11:32 AM
Do i need to download the valentine's edition? Is it 2 different apps, or just an update to BS Christmas? I play both RS and BS but am relatively new.

itmustbkitty
01-29-13, 11:38 AM
Also, does it erase your progress with the recipes? Or give you new recipes? I don't know if i should be excited! haha

Baraze
01-29-13, 12:17 PM
Also, does it erase your progress with the recipes? Or give you new recipes? I don't know if i should be excited! haha

There isn't a valentines edition yet. If there is, you can download it and your progress will not be removed or lost.

carabellexo
01-29-13, 12:35 PM
Still no valentines edition :/

seastripes
01-29-13, 01:11 PM
still no valentine version or goals for me. i'm on iOS

itmustbkitty
01-29-13, 01:21 PM
There isn't a valentines edition yet. If there is, you can download it and your progress will not be removed or lost.

Thank you! :)

mymummy789
01-29-13, 01:23 PM
I'm not expecting anything until thursday evening (uk time) as that is when I usually get BS updates.

LalaSmooth
01-29-13, 01:58 PM
Guys apple need to approve it before it goes into the App Store.

SeaJelly77
01-29-13, 03:26 PM
I didn't know the App Store had to approve things. Ugh :/ come on !!!! Tired of waiting lol

Stueeeee
01-29-13, 04:25 PM
It's not here yet but they've announced some content!

Loretta is baking up a passionate storm and she wants you to try her latest creations. The Rose Cake is the latest creation to share with all in Bakery Story!

When you are still begging for more, try these other delectables:
Red Rose Cake
Pink Rose Cupcakes
Rose Cookies
Rose Oven

chewytwix
01-29-13, 04:28 PM
It will be released tomorrow according to their blog

pattypopo
01-29-13, 07:12 PM
I have my fingers, toes and legs crossed hoping kindle will get this. Pleeeeze!

LalaSmooth
01-29-13, 08:09 PM
Yes all apps for iPhone need to get approval by Apple first.

Stueeeee
01-30-13, 02:37 AM
Even Dragon Story has a vday edition!

ilovefall94
01-30-13, 06:55 AM
I am SO mad. Last year the valentines update for bakery story came out on the 30th. I expected it to be there when I woke up. NOPE! No update for the patiently waiting bakery owners. If you are waiting this long to give us the update Team Lava, it better be amazing and FILLED with valentine stuff. Not like your "christmas edition" that came out days before and hardly had anything!

electrikbarbarella
01-30-13, 11:42 AM
Does anyone know what time the Valentine's Day update will be available today? So excited to see if they re-release the older content like Truffle Chairs and Heart Table. They would be perfect with the new decor!

aliadri22
01-30-13, 12:23 PM
thats odd, i guess i'll wait for the announcement to download the Val Edition. no point in getting it now just to have pink stuff lol

sweetstuff525
01-30-13, 12:33 PM
Nothing yet ugh ... I hope when I come back from picking up daughter from school.... Since the the school busses in ny are on strike

So yeah I hope update is here by the time I get back which will be like 1 1/2 or 2 hrs since I also have errands to run

azzuri924
01-30-13, 12:51 PM
It's ridiculous that dragon story, DRAGON STORY, gets a valentines update before bakery. Way more people play bakery, but who cares about that, right TL? They double our prices and send out garbage weekly updates and expect us to keep playing and not complain. I'm a 99 level player and I have like 6 expansions to go until I'm fully expanded and i will never get there thanks to the price doubling price gouge. In my book TL doesn't care about our opinions.

harlow1
01-30-13, 01:15 PM
It's ridiculous that dragon story, DRAGON STORY, gets a valentines update before bakery. Way more people play bakery, but who cares about that, right TL? They double our prices and send out garbage weekly updates and expect us to keep playing and not complain. I'm a 99 level player and I have like 6 expansions to go until I'm fully expanded and i will never get there thanks to the price doubling price gouge. In my book TL doesn't care about our opinions.

Actually I'm pretty sure dragon story is their biggest game right now..

chewytwix
01-30-13, 01:25 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure dragon story is their biggest game right now..

Yeah, I agree. I'm sure we all know WHY BS is not doing as well anymore...

jl0408
01-30-13, 02:29 PM
Even Dragon Story has a vday edition!

Only DS V-Day for iOS, not Android. There is still only RS and Slots V-day for us Android users so far.

123cali
01-30-13, 06:12 PM
expect us to keep playing and not complain.

They expect us to complain. They just don't care. Why they hastened to remove "holiday stuff" when players were begging to wait if the update is not ready anyway.

mickeymoony
01-30-13, 06:23 PM
You know it's sad when I've come to expect this kind of treatment rather than dissappointed. haha

FieryPikachu500
01-31-13, 06:15 AM
Post your suggestions here for Bakery Story Valentines Day.

FieryPikachu500
01-31-13, 06:29 AM
Here is what I want.
1. Valentines Chocolates Display
2. Candy Hearts for the candy oven.
3. Valentines Cards Display
4. Heart Table And Chair
5. Customers To Be In Valentines Day Costumes.
6. Valentines Day Flags
7. A Goal Named Romantic Eats. Here is what I want the goal to have.
Bake 40 Candy Hearts
Serve 40 Candy Hearts
Buy and Place Valentines Cards Display
Visit 15 Neighbors
Rewards: 2,500 Coins and 19 XP
8. Romantic Paino
9. A goal named The Open Heart. Here is what it should look like.
Add 15 New Neighbors
Leave 30 Tips In Neighbors Restaurant
Buy And Place Romantic Piano
Bake and Serve 50 Valentines Cupcakes
Sorry I have no more suggestions at mind right now.

FieryPikachu500
01-31-13, 06:30 AM
The Open Heart Goal Reward Should Be:
5 Gems and 30 XP

kieranyeow
01-31-13, 06:53 AM
There are already a thread talking about this :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44660-Bakery-story-valentines-edition-goals

Baraze
01-31-13, 07:14 AM
Kinda super late to suggest items. Maybe this will still be up for next year?

fraish
01-31-13, 08:40 AM
What about new van tinted day ovens and new recipes as well as old ones

LorettaLS
01-31-13, 08:47 AM
Have lots of Valentine themed items that are reasonable in price.More for coin less for gems.

rocketsmama
01-31-13, 10:29 AM
Anyone have ANYTHING yet???? Nothing for android, at least that I can see. Been waiting........

LalaSmooth
01-31-13, 11:10 AM
Apparently someone has seen some players cook new recipes. Dont know if for goal or valentines

carabellexo
01-31-13, 11:41 AM
Apparently someone has seen some players cook new recipes. Dont know if for goal or valentines

Where was that?

carabellexo
01-31-13, 12:20 PM
Has anyone had the update yet?

rainedrop101
01-31-13, 12:42 PM
I have Android. When is Vday update coming? Kinda (VERY) bored with the Christmas version. Probably going to UNINSTALL the game if theres no update of either Vday or at least Spring by next week.

kimikayyz
01-31-13, 12:43 PM
Where was that?

It was probably someone across the pond...in England or something. I think their servers get updates before the US servers do. Who knows...but at this point, I'm not wroried about it too much. We're about 20 minutes away from the west coast server update, and I'm waiting patiently.

Honestly, I'm glad we don't get all the game updates and goals on the same day anymore. I used to be frantic about getting through goals on 3 games. now I have a day or two to finish one set of goals before the next set pops up in another game. ;)

carabellexo
01-31-13, 12:51 PM
It was probably someone across the pond...in England or something. I think their servers get updates before the US servers do. Who knows...but at this point, I'm not wroried about it too much. We're about 20 minutes away from the west coast server update, and I'm waiting patiently.

Honestly, I'm glad we don't get all the game updates and goals on the same day anymore. I used to be frantic about getting through goals on 3 games. now I have a day or two to finish one set of goals before the next set pops up in another game. ;)

Well I live in England and we usually get our updates about 7pm GMT and it's 7.50 now. Maybe they are making it the same time everywhere for updates.

310pnut
01-31-13, 01:04 PM
Also they have already done it they do a month ahead

josey12
01-31-13, 01:04 PM
I have so many neighbors I can hardly keep up, adding 30 more to finish a goal is ridiculous. Are you a daily tipper? I am and I would have to stop if I had to add 30 more neighbors.

josey12
01-31-13, 01:05 PM
Sorry that's 15 not 30 :)

LalaSmooth
01-31-13, 01:51 PM
It was from Winter Goal sorry. Erm maybe it's a slow roll out who knows.

SeaJelly77
01-31-13, 02:01 PM
Ugh. u_u I don't get why they couldn't release all valentine versions together - I liked it that way, when everything pushed through at approx the same times. This stinks it's pretty much almost been 2 weeks.. I look forward to these editions it's a chance to remodel and change it up. lets just hope it's worth all this waiting.

Stueeeee
01-31-13, 05:31 PM
The blog now says Febuary the 1st for this weeks update!

sweetstuff525
01-31-13, 05:34 PM
teamlava i don't care about getting a new v day app version.

i think it will be easier for you if you just update the original app with all updates for all platform.. like the usual weekly update

you did it with winter update which included goals so you know this way is easier... no need to make it complicated and keep changing the release date

Flashygrrl
01-31-13, 06:07 PM
Seriously...the RS v-day is buggy enough a good many people just reinstalled either the Christmas or original version since it still gave the v-day content. I don't need some pink interface or cute door...just want to get cracking on the goals!

SeaJelly77
01-31-13, 06:46 PM
u____u great customer service, guys!

pegsfarm1
02-01-13, 12:16 PM
Update is in with goals!

gizzymobaby
02-01-13, 01:14 PM
Has the android version come out because I can't find it in the app market...?

gizzymobaby
02-01-13, 01:17 PM
I've had requests for valentine's items so I know it's out somewhere on Ios or android :-\

kimikayyz
02-01-13, 02:02 PM
Has the android version come out because I can't find it in the app market...?

So far no indication of a Valentine's edition, but the valentine update is out right now for iOS. I have Android and still don't have the update yet. I figure soon though...this is about the time of day I usually get my updates. I still have 30 minutes left at work though...so back to work now...I'll bother with the update and goals later...heehee!!

jannywanny86
02-01-13, 04:12 PM
I have IOS and I can't find the valentine version anyone else find it?

carabellexo
02-01-13, 04:14 PM

There isn't a valentine edition. All the items and goals came with the weekly update. I'm on iOS too and I've had them.

mrsnatalie
02-01-13, 04:19 PM
I'm on iOS and received the weekly update today. It has the Valentine's goals and new items.

ovens1234
02-01-13, 04:39 PM
On android and still no update

beccadt89
02-01-13, 04:45 PM

I just posted in another thread saying how there is a valentines version as I had it from last year in my purchased section on the app store. It's been acting funny since the goals etc were released so I think they are updating the app to be released too!

jannywanny86
02-02-13, 02:41 AM
What is the rose gifts for?

Flashygrrl
02-02-13, 03:30 AM
The Rose Oven that you'll be building if you do actually get the content.