PDA

View Full Version : accidental mystery box purchase

april79sweets
01-19-13, 11:35 AM
i just lost 24 gems from accidentally clicking on a table right when the mystery box appeared on my screen. i emailed teamlava about it. am i going to get my gems back? or am i just out of luck.. too bad so sad? i want to know now if i am going to get the item taken away and my gems back. if i dont get them back i am done playing bakery story

sweetstuff525
01-19-13, 11:41 AM
Sorry but tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases

Out of luck

nmishii
01-19-13, 11:41 AM
TL won't refund accidental purchases. Many have accidentally bought boxes ... I think my count is at 5. TL also won't include a gem confirmation. TL would rather you just buy gems to replace what you accidentally lost.

holliebaby
01-19-13, 12:54 PM
I tried getting my gems back too, but ofcourse TL didn't refund or even respond to my email. It's a little ridiculous of how many gem traps they have in this game. They need to put a confirm button in this game.

thatgirl444
01-19-13, 01:11 PM
When I first started I also made an accidental purchase and E-mailed them, but Team Lava refused to do anything about it...so sorry but you're out of luck

cakeandpie
01-19-13, 04:24 PM
It sucks but they won't give you your gems back. I accidentally bought a box once when there were like 6 popups and I accidentally tapped on one that made me go to the mystery boxes. TL really needs better customer service because otherwise their game players just feel like they're getting screwed.

ladygaga1978
01-19-13, 11:17 PM
I accidentally bought one around Halloween, I was furious! TL will not compensate your lost gems... they want people to fall into gem traps so that people will buy more gems with real money. It's sad, but true. They need to add a confirmation button on this game or I will not consider buying gems!

kooky panda
01-20-13, 10:36 AM
For loss of gems/gold you will need to email support@teamlava.com