PDA

View Full Version : How do you get another evolution temple?

carabellexo
01-19-13, 11:01 AM
It's taking me forever to evolve my dragons. How do you buy another temple??

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-19-13, 11:04 AM
You can't. We're limited to 1 each only....
:(

kwhales
01-19-13, 11:20 AM
I wish. Got so many commons to level up and throw in the trading portal.

SamKanj
01-19-13, 11:30 AM

^^^^^^^^^

KadeeDid
01-19-13, 11:45 AM

Me too! I can't keep up on the evolving to get rid of the level 3 dragons filling up my habitats. Can't hatch eggs without clearing habitats. Should check if I can buy more but I am pretty filled up with no room at the moment.

I know there is a thread but can someone tell me the optimum number of habitats of each color. Need to save space for a few of the new ones like pink.

kwhales
01-19-13, 11:50 AM
There isn't an actual optimum number really. It depends on what dragons you have. The ones that earn the most coins per hour are the ones you should have most of. Work your way down to red, remembering that you only need one red habitat (for fire and ruby). Move dragons around to get the most coins available. A high earning dragon should be in a high earning habitat. Keep one habitat available to move dragons around-meaning use 34 habitats. the last one can be used when needed for a hatching egg. Then evolve a level 3, trade it and put this new dragon there. Sell the 35 habitat until you need it again. If you have enough coins, buying and selling one hab is minor loss of coins.

RotomGuy
01-19-13, 12:19 PM
Do you need to evolve Level 3 dragons to get to Level 4? I thought it was only Level 6 to 7 and Level 9 to 10

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-19-13, 12:44 PM
Do you need to evolve Level 3 dragons to get to Level 4? I thought it was only Level 6 to 7 and Level 9 to 10

Older players are lucky enough and only have to evolve twice.... the rest of us? evolve 3 times :(
Not sure at what point it turned to evolving at level 3.

KadeeDid
01-19-13, 12:45 PM

It may depend on when you starting playing or some team lava whim. I think some people do not have to evolve until level 6. My evolutions are at the end of levels 3, 6 and 9.

Zulac99
01-19-13, 02:58 PM
So older players can level up to level 4 and trade them without ever having to evolve them? That seems very unfair!

kooky panda
01-19-13, 05:38 PM
It's taking me forever to evolve my dragons. How do you buy another temple??

Currently there is no option to purchase another one.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29362-More-than-one-evolution-temple&p=318909&viewfull=1#post318909