PDA

View Full Version : Valentine version seems very slow

sweetlife007
01-19-13, 09:27 AM
I am using iPad 4th generation and notice a significant increase in processing time while tipping, gifting and leaving messages on walls. I have rebooted several times. Any one else notice this?

meme1098
01-19-13, 12:11 PM
That's the iPad mini, right? Since there's only 3 regular iPads, iPad, ipad2, and iPad w/retina display. The processing chip in the iPad mini is not as fast as on regular iPads, so I've been told. Guess that's the trade off for down sizing.

FrozenTurtle
01-19-13, 12:40 PM
I am using iPad 4th generation and notice a significant increase in processing time while tipping, gifting and leaving messages on walls. I have rebooted several times. Any one else notice this?

Can you please try uninstalling/reinstalling and see if it improves the performance?

That's the iPad mini, right? Since there's only 3 regular iPads, iPad, ipad2, and iPad w/retina display. The processing chip in the iPad mini is not as fast as on regular iPads, so I've been told. Guess that's the trade off for down sizing.

There is a 4th generation iPad with a faster processor and lightning connector vs. 30-pin. :)

meme1098
01-19-13, 12:52 PM
:o Thanks, FT. Did not know that.

jl0408
01-20-13, 08:14 PM
It is really hard to scroll across my restaurant with the V-day version. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 (android).