PDA

View Full Version : Which Catalog Items are here to stay???

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-19-13, 08:55 AM
I would like to know which catalogs are permanent and which are eventually going to be discontinued. :confused: can anyone give a definite list? Thank you:o

KadeeDid
01-19-13, 11:20 AM
I would like to know which catalogs are permanent and which are eventually going to be discontinued. :confused: can anyone give a definite list? Thank you:o

No one knows. We asked for a list when holiday items were being removed and were not given anything. Many items were removed which did not make sense. Some had just been out a week or two.

Keep asking though. Maybe we will finally get an answer.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-19-13, 09:50 PM
Yes I noticed it caused a ton of confusion. I was almost finished with all of them. The only catalog I managed to finish was the ugly pilgrim stuff, which I didn't like only finished to get the gems. Stocked my store with the green Irish sweater and jeans and the black Gogo boots, red coat... Neither of which looked holiday.

I hope Team Lava is reading these posts and listening to their customers. I've seen too many posts about this latest removal.

For games that require so much time and effort to play, you'd think it would be nice (& wise) to reward, instead of take advantage of your gamers. Team Lava you should take note of what other companies are doing for paying customers.

sapphirecross
01-20-13, 10:00 AM
I think the stuff that's most likely permanent are the outfits from the goals - the atrocious 2 day city flower and some of the one day stuff, the 3 hour sapphire dress that only has the three items in it, the studded set. Plus the quick order stuff on the first two tabs for beginning. Also, anything added at the back of the catalog seems to be more likely to stay - anything added to the middle mixed in with current outfits seems removal fodder. Which would be everything new so far this year, nice eh?

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-28-13, 08:11 AM
I guess I should be asking which catalogs are unlocked through levels? I have a tendency to not pay attention and click the X too fast to close the window and then typically forget what new items I unlocked. Is there a list anywhere?

nky1111
01-28-13, 09:49 AM
these are just the rightmost items in the list.. and the next item that is grayed out will unlock next..

sapphirecross
01-28-13, 03:00 PM
I guess I should be asking which catalogs are unlocked through levels? I have a tendency to not pay attention and click the X too fast to close the window and then typically forget what new items I unlocked. Is there a list anywhere?

Everything is locked except the first few outfits. If you check the sticky note sehana posted Inventory and Chart - there's a google docs spreadsheet that has every current item in game, can be sorted by level. There's also info on other pages on her site with dates that the most recent stuff was added.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-28-13, 05:39 PM
Thanks, I've unlocked everything (playing since 2010) I just never remember which ones are here to stay. I'll take a look at that list.

lik2tease1
01-30-13, 10:25 AM
Hello, can anyone tell what the numbers mean in the catalog they go from 1to 4 and also if u unlock items do u get it added to ur closet or what plz help I'm so confused also add me I play everyday lik2tease1

jl0408
01-30-13, 11:20 AM
Hello, can anyone tell what the numbers mean in the catalog they go from 1to 4 and also if u unlock items do u get it added to ur closet or what plz help I'm so confused also add me I play everyday lik2tease1

The numbers 1 to 4 in the catalog are your mastery level. You get 1 gem for each item when you've ordered enough to reach level 2 and another gem at level 4. You get extra coins at level 1 and 3. They don't go in your closet. You only get items in your closet if you purchase them from the closet.

lik2tease1
01-30-13, 01:29 PM
Ty, i was referring to the other numbers for instincts when u go into ur catalog right before u tap on the outfit its a yellow line across that feels up slower then the line above the articles i was wondering what was that one for

nky1111
01-30-13, 01:47 PM
it's the slowest of 4 items there so when it reads 4 it's all finished

jl0408
01-30-13, 02:19 PM
Ty, i was referring to the other numbers for instincts when u go into ur catalog right before u tap on the outfit its a yellow line across that feels up slower then the line above the articles i was wondering what was that one for

So was I. That line right under the name of the item and just above the item is your mastery progress. The more filled up it is, the closer you are to the next level of that item.

maguar
01-30-13, 02:25 PM
There is a mastery line for the items in a catalogue and a mastery line for the catalogue itself. The line for the catalogue is based on the lowest level of mastery for an item in the catalogue. Eg if I have three items at level 4 and one at level 1 the catalogue will show as level 1. You don't get rewards for going up in mastery for the catalogue (but you do for the items). Essentially it's an easy way to see if you mastered the catalogue or not. If its 4 you have if it's not 4 you haven't.