PDA

View Full Version : my game suddenly cant opened, pls help

chilpie_san
01-19-13, 07:14 AM
hello, my game restaurant story is suddenly crash, cant opened, is anyone had same problem? my bakery story game is just fine. i already restart my tablet, but still situation, is anyone can help?

pattypopo
01-19-13, 07:17 AM
I posted the same issue in bugs. Are you on kindle?

chilpie_san
01-19-13, 07:24 AM
what is the meaning of kindle? lol. i dont really cant speak english.

pattypopo
01-19-13, 07:27 AM
Kindle fire tablet.

kofekat
01-19-13, 07:31 AM
I'm having the problem. Android, Samsung, Galaxy Note 10.1

chilpie_san
01-19-13, 07:33 AM
i played with samsung android galaxy tab.

BPRoses
01-19-13, 07:35 AM
Me too. OTL, it was working fine in the afternoon but it suddenly just crashed when i open it. Could start even after i restarted my phone. Using Samsung Galaxy S3.

BPRoses
01-19-13, 07:35 AM
*couldn't start even after i restarted.

DeesDiner001
01-19-13, 07:38 AM
Won't open on my android.

chilpie_san
01-19-13, 07:46 AM
to pattypopo, i can open my restaurant story, but the original, not christmas/thanksgiving edition, and its open, n thankful my food is not overcook.

nmishii
01-19-13, 07:59 AM
I had the same issue with the Android Christmas version. Its okay on the Valentines and regular versions.

The Christmas version didn't get the valentines updates and its force closing because neighbors sent Valentines gifts and/or part requests and the Christmas version doesn't know what those are.

Waladriel
01-19-13, 08:02 AM
I cant open Restaurant story on Android.
Not the original and not thanksgiving edition.

My food is going to be overcooked :(

pattypopo
01-19-13, 08:04 AM
to pattypopo, i can open my restaurant story, but the original, not christmas/thanksgiving edition, and its open, n thankful my food is not overcook.

Glad you got something to open. I installed old version also and it is working. Wonder if we will get Valentine version.

nmishii
01-19-13, 08:05 AM
I cant open Restaurant story on Android.
Not the original and not thanksgiving edition.

My food is going to be overcooked :(

Either install the Valentines version or update your regular version. In Google Play, the regular version is dated Jan 11 and it works fine for me.

nmishii
01-19-13, 08:08 AM
Either install the Valentines version or update your regular version. In Google Play, the regular version is dated Jan 11 and it works fine for me.

The Jan 11 regular version is 1.5.5.4.

chilpie_san
01-19-13, 08:13 AM
hey guys, finally i can play the restaurant story for christmas, after i uninstall the game, and install again from google play, but before uninstall, i back up the game, for secure. =p
is valentine edition is new? i cant find on my google play

nmishii
01-19-13, 08:24 AM
hey guys, finally i can play the restaurant story for christmas, after i uninstall the game, and install again from google play, but before uninstall, i back up the game, for secure. =p
is valentine edition is new? i cant find on my google play

I did a search for "teamlava games" and its down at the bottom after Slots: Holiday Edition and before the non-Storm8 games.

kajoba
01-19-13, 09:49 AM
As of this morning, (Sat 1/19) I can't play the Christmas version on my Galaxy S3. Are you saying, if I download the regular or valentine's version, the Christmas version will start to play and stop force closing?

If I uninstall and re-install the Christmas version, will my game/level/progress still be there, or will I have to start over? Will my food still be there?

meme1098
01-19-13, 09:52 AM
As of this morning, (Sat 1/19) I can't play the Christmas version on my Galaxy S3. Are you saying, if I download the regular or valentine's version, the Christmas version will start to play and stop force closing?

If I uninstall and re-install the Christmas version, will my game/level/progress still be there, or will I have to start over? Will my food still be there?
Your game is David on TL's servers and identified by your device. Your progress will not be lost.

meme1098
01-19-13, 09:53 AM
Hahaha. David. Haha that's funny. Darn autocorrect Meant to say saved

610EATS
01-19-13, 12:10 PM
Hi Everyone,
I can't locate the Valentine's version and I am reading that if I uninstall the regular or Christmas versions I'll still have all of my food that is about to spoil, correct?

FrozenTurtle
01-19-13, 12:15 PM
For anyone who still has trouble accessing their games after uninstalling and reinstalling the app, please respond with the following:

Storm8 ID
Versions affected (you can find this in Menu >> Help/FAQ)
Device/OS version

610EATS
01-19-13, 12:16 PM
Nevermind I'm going to uninstall and see what happens

610EATS
01-19-13, 12:25 PM
All better thanks Everyone, Have a wonderful weekend

linacs
01-19-13, 12:29 PM
Can't open restaurant story am using regular version just started today on a Samsung phone with android can't see the version cause can't get into the game I have tried uninstalling rebooting the device and turning off the wireless please help

FrozenTurtle
01-19-13, 12:34 PM
Can't open restaurant story am using regular version just started today on a Samsung phone with android can't see the version cause can't get into the game I have tried uninstalling rebooting the device and turning off the wireless please help

Are you able to access the game from any other version?

linacs
01-19-13, 12:41 PM
reinStAlled the Christmas version and it works but still not the regular version

linacs
01-19-13, 12:43 PM
reinStAlled the Christmas version and it works but still not the regular version

btw it comes up immediately with no internet connection, I have tried turning wireless off and back on

funnyhamsters
01-19-13, 12:56 PM
My game is telling me to force close. Help me. It keeps doing that

Flashygrrl
01-19-13, 02:49 PM
Wow....this was a widespead problem today, wasn't it? I had to uninstall/reinstall before I could open mine. Fortunately I had taken a break from my one-hour dishes and had salmon on the grill...

snook1109
01-19-13, 04:19 PM
I also have kindle hasn't worked all day snook1109

violetmissy
01-19-13, 04:22 PM
My game won't open today either. I'm using the galaxy ace 2. I tried both the Christmas Restaurant Story and the regular version, but they just crash and close and soon as I try to open them. I'm on version 1.5.5.4. It was working fine last night. Clearing the cache or restarting didn't work.

I deleted the regular version and reinstalled it as well as the new valentine's day version. I'm able to get into the Valentine's day version now. The regular version just keeps flashing "installing..." on my notification bar but it doesn't finish.

cherokee329
01-19-13, 04:29 PM
Kindle...RS not opening.

funnyhamsters
01-19-13, 04:32 PM
:mad: My game is telling me to force close after 6 hours still

mstaylor73
01-19-13, 04:55 PM
I am having the same issue on a toshiba thrive.....RS keeps closing. What is going on?

meme1098
01-19-13, 06:03 PM
Kindle...RS not opening.

According to one of the mods on here, if you're on kindle and can't open, you need to turn off your wifi and then turn it back on.

BetteAnn
01-19-13, 06:16 PM
I'm having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy 3. It all of a sudden stopped opening. I'll try going through the original Restaurant Story and see how that goes.

BetteAnn
01-19-13, 06:21 PM
Nope didn't work.

rizny
01-19-13, 06:26 PM
[B]Same here, I c'not play, all my food are about to spoiled.! Its always show me FORCE CLOSE! please tell how lng it will b' fine???

rizny
01-19-13, 06:30 PM
Its same, I dwnload all d RS GAME (CHRISMAS EDITION, THANKSGVNG EDITION N ORIGINAL) BT its samdm, does'nt work gud! Always show me FORCE CLOSE. So, we' must b patient fr waiting till evrythng normaly back. :-)

wendy475
01-19-13, 06:47 PM
I had the same problem all day and finally came here. I uninstalled and reinstalled and fingers crossed it's working, however most of my food was spoiled which I wasn't happy about as they were long cook times to start with :mad: I don't suppose tl are thinking of giving everyone a few free gems for all the trouble we've had today? :D

BetteAnn
01-19-13, 09:12 PM
:D I was able to bypass the freeze up by going to my Bakery Story and clicked on the icon in the upper right hand corner that shows other Team Lava games. I was able to get into my Restaurant Story that way and cleared all my ovens until they get this figured out. It still froze up a couple times while accepting my gifts from neighbors but just went back in the same way through the icon on upper right hand corner through the Bakery Story and was able to finish up. Hope this helps all of you!!

ferretzz
01-19-13, 11:13 PM
Same prob here regular version and christmas edition started this morning galaxy tab 2

ferretzz
01-20-13, 01:36 AM
Hey guys and gals just uninstall and reinstall both restaurant story and christmas to fix the games crashing.

Worked for me.

linacs
01-20-13, 01:40 AM
:D I was able to bypass the freeze up by going to my Bakery Story and clicked on the icon in the upper right hand corner that shows other Team Lava games. I was able to get into my Restaurant Story that way and cleared all my ovens until they get this figured out. It still froze up a couple times while accepting my gifts from neighbors but just went back in the same way through the icon on upper right hand corner through the Bakery Story and was able to finish up. Hope this helps all of you!!

thanks so much this worked and by the way have uninstalled all RS and that did not work on my android phone