PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum and Need Some Help

Amyawsomeclub
01-19-13, 03:04 AM
I have been playing Nightclub Story for a year now. I used to enjoy playing this game everyday. A couple of months ago, my game has started freezing and has become unusable. I have tried clearing out my cache, restarting and anything else I can think of. I have seen similar complaints on the web about this game. Does anyone know what may have changed that would cause this. It is to the point that my neighbors are dropping me because I cannot visit their clubs to dance. Most of the time, I cannot even move around the screen. Sometimes, I can make some drinks. But most of the time, the game freezes up. I am frustrated to the point of uninstalling this game but I hesitate because I have spent so much time and money building my clubs. I am playing this on my cell phone and my tablet. They are both Android devices running ICS 4.0.3. Does anyone know if Team Lava plans on fixing this or should I just uninstall? Any help will be appreciated.

sapphirecross
01-19-13, 04:02 AM
Your game info is saved on TL server - if you delete and reinstall, everything is the same so you can try that without worry. :)

funnyhamsters
01-19-13, 12:58 PM
My game keeps freezing every time I turn on the song "im sexy and I know it"