PDA

View Full Version : odd breeding results....

horsefreak28
01-19-13, 01:44 AM
I find it really dumb that breeding a virtue (only PINK) with a crusader dragons gives you light dragon crosses. pink is suppose to be a solid like red and blue right? I keep getting love dragons and its pissing me off- even when i change it to virtue X fire dragon.

tonguelashing
01-19-13, 01:48 AM
Well I don't completely disagree with you, but it does add a different element to the game. Pink dragons are the only dragon that can split it's base pair (light/fire) on a subsequent breeding. Magic dragons (also not a pure element dragon as they are created with a combo of fire/water elements) do not do this. So on one hand, it's kinda silly and frustrating for those of you that have virtue element dragons (as I'm on Android, I don't have them yet, but my fiancee has them on her iphone and ipad). But on another hand, it creates a bit more challenge to the game. bit of a coin toss really.

Baraze
01-19-13, 02:29 AM
Two other folks and myself have gotten either diamonds or infinities while breeding for the unicorns. It is very disconcerting to guess if pink remains a solid color, but the red and white also comes into play. It's beyond weird and silly. The pink dragons have given me the most grief than any single color.

WendyCroy
01-19-13, 10:53 AM
Virtue makes not the game challenging, but boring for my part. It always split. I made 16 Virtue's breeding and never got any Pink hybrid...