PDA

View Full Version : Problem with grits?

ushnana
01-19-13, 01:40 AM
I have an abundance of the ingredients required to craft grits, however the craft arrow remains greyed and inactive. I require grits to progress forward, and if anyone else has had this problem or has a solution I would love help! Thanks.

maguar
01-19-13, 01:50 AM
Can I please get a bit more info from you?

What level are you on?

How many corn, water and bacon do you have?

Have you tried force closing and restarting?

ushnana
01-19-13, 02:37 AM
I am not a very tech savvy player. my kids got me started playing these games and I love them! I get the basics of most of my games(bakery, restaurant, home design, city, farm, and castle) I understand the purposes and story lines of all my games but castle! I don't seem to be getting any goals, instructions,or explanations of items or characters that I have collected while I have been expanding? Who is Thurston? What do I do with the secret garden? What's the statue thing?After reading some of the "stickies" I realize that I don't have some of the animals and materials, do I need an upgrade or something? help!

maguar
01-19-13, 03:06 AM
Thurston is the guy in his boxers. The magic garden is the one with the rainbow - if you expanded to it and its greyed out you need to collect from Ivy's hut to unlock it. The tablet needs to be unlocked. You have a small chance of getting shards from it which really help.

Starting at the beginning, if you go into the help/FAQ section in the game it will say what version you are on. If its not 1.1.2 you will need to update.

ushnana
01-20-13, 12:30 AM
thanks for your help. I was 1.0.1. So I upgraded like you suggested, totally diffferent game! Lots of fun- very interesting.

maguar
01-20-13, 12:35 AM
Glad it's sorted for you :)