PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING IDs

Unregistered
12-13-10, 04:55 PM
Please beware of the following IDs:

nas tya
Anastasia (with russian flag at the end)
SOFIYA
flower

These users have been harrassing several of my friends for over 2 months now. They have been reported to Team Lava and some measures were taken to control them. However, after being quiet for a week, they are back at it. Nasty messages on the wall, swearing, sexual innuendos, etc.

Just wanted to pass this information along, so you don't end up their next target.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 05:08 PM

nas tya
SOFIYA
flower

These users have been harrassing several of my friends for over 2 months now. They have been reported to Team Lava and some measures were taken to control them. However, after being quiet for a week, they are back at it. Nasty messages on the wall, swearing, sexual innuendos, etc.

Just wanted to pass this information along, so you don't end up their next target.

Your post is going to be sanctioned so you know.

You're not allowed to slander other players on this forum. If u have proof of your allegations, then screenshot the offense and email to support@teamlava.com

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as maybe you didn't know how inappropriate this thread is. Not to mention cowardly as you call them out by ID but didn't leave yours. ( I'm not calling u out by ID so no reason to leave mine) As soon as Norman sees it, it will be edited and locked

Unregistered
12-13-10, 08:37 PM

nas tya
SOFIYA
flower

I'd like to know how their even able to swear. If I type anything that resembles a cuss word, my post is disallowed.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 10:05 PM
I'd like to know how their even able to swear. If I type anything that resembles a cuss word, my post is disallowed.

They swear in Russian.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 03:01 PM
They swear in Russian.

But i don't speak Russian, so how would i know if what they are daging is swearing at me or just saying 'Hello, how are you'.....

Unregistered
12-14-10, 03:02 PM
Sorry, autospell, i meant how would i know what they are saying...