PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Valentines Day

bawpotter
01-18-13, 08:54 PM
Edit-KP- To report issues with the new Valentine version please see current Bug Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44649-Restaurant-Valentine-2013-Issues)

Edit-KP- Goal Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013&p=520451&viewfull=1#post520451)

Hey guys. I'll try to keep this thread updated with the latest info regarding the Valentines app. Currently, there is a pop-up that says the version is no longer supported. Disregard that, it's a glitch.

New Oven Recipes:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0365_zpsc437a6c6.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0366_zps1f50b0b8.png

New Stove Recipes:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0367_zps6c4bb4c3.png

New Foundue for Two Recipes:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0368_zpseda0eee1.png

New Store Content:

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0369_zpsc513aa0c.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0370_zps23334b79.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0371_zpsa54aa99a.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0372_zpseebcec7a.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0373_zps1f82d368.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0374_zps52aa1b34.png

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n614/bawpotter/Phone%20Stuff/IMG_0375_zpsa8d1f43e.png

Currently, there are no goals available. I do not know if/when they will come.

funnyhamsters
01-18-13, 08:55 PM
really... that happens and its only a glitch..... wierd

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 09:23 PM
OMG finally, can't wait for it to be android.

starstar2
01-18-13, 09:26 PM
But there is no new item in valentine version?

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 09:58 PM
Here's the new items,

Pink pretty table - 8 gems
Romantic table - 10 gems
Flower table 4400 coins
Love table 20000coins

Pink pretty chair- 4 gems
Romantic chair - 6 gems.
Flower chair 2200 coins
Love table - 10000 coins.

Glass heart 6 gems

Valentine kitten - 12 gems
Love snow globe - 32 gems
Pink couch - 14 gems
Eternal roses (construct able) 6000 coins
Table of romance - 24000 coins
Wooden X- 1800 coins
Wooden O - 1800 coins
Heart swirls - 2400 coins

Simple hearts wallpaper - 2 gems
Layered wallpaper- 1000 coins

Valentine tile - 1 gem

Fondue for 2(appliance) 10000 coins

Love counter - 8000 coins
Romantic counter - 10 gems.

That's the valentine update, no new goals

starstar2
01-18-13, 10:14 PM
In IOS valentine version, nothing???

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 10:16 PM
In IOS valentine version, nothing???

I'm android, downloaded off of Google play. I have all the items available right now.

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 10:18 PM
It also says on app store something about a TV show contest on the valentines version.

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 10:26 PM
Got the recipes for Fondue for 2 oven:

Steak au vin - 3hr ?250
Sweetheart sweets 1hr ?150
Artichoke amour - 2hr ?225

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 10:28 PM
Got the recipes for Fondue for 2 oven:

Steak au vin - 3hr ?250
Sweetheart sweets 1hr ?150
Artichoke amour - 2hr ?225

I don't know why those are question marks, some mistake happened but the numbers after those question marks are the number of plates per order.

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 10:28 PM
Am I like the only one getting all the items?

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 11:13 PM
OmG...there's more. Forgot some recipes.
Stove recipes:

Flambeed strawberries - 8 hr makes 1225
Strawberry salad - 1 hr makes 275

Oven recipes:

Waffle balls - 1 hr makes 200
Lobster Colorado - 12 he makes 950
Heart pizza - 3 he makes 600
Seafood avacado 4 hr makes 425
Gushing cheesecake- 6hr makes 850

OK that's it for update. When I look at how many have downloaded RS valentine's it says 1 person has and that's me I think.

maguar
01-18-13, 11:18 PM
I downloaded it yesterday but nothing new showed. Tried force closing and restarting - still nothing. Deleted and reinstalled - it worked. (See these things can help :))

starstar2
01-18-13, 11:21 PM
Yes, got the update after delete and install on iOS. But no goal yet.
There a lock goal item.

starstar2
01-18-13, 11:25 PM
Lock item is fondue couple.
Any idea when goal is appearing???

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 11:51 PM
Lock item is fondue couple.
Any idea when goal is appearing???

No idea yet.

sinc823
01-19-13, 01:25 AM
So excited!!!!! Bought some wallpaper and remembered there might be goals and stopped lol

rene2222
01-19-13, 02:20 AM
Downloaded and bought some wallpapers....i love this version. Is there any goals for RS.

gail66
01-19-13, 02:27 AM
I'm on iPad and this versoin has made every thing large wall posts get cut off half way is it a clinch or is it gonna be like this

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 02:27 AM
NOTHING! NO NEW RECIPES NO GOALS! NO DECORATIONS.. Ahh come on this is not fair

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 02:28 AM
This is my 3rd time i re installed it and still nothing is showing up

soclassymom
01-19-13, 02:32 AM
I got pop-up to download restaurant valentine's edition and there is no goal just decoration and recipes

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 02:33 AM
I'm not touching these new things incase a goal pops up

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 02:34 AM
Yes i got them too. Finally can get rid of the winter stuff!

jessenv1313
01-19-13, 02:42 AM
I'm still on regular version... all of a sudden, I have new gifts AND requests that are "BLANK" and say "NULL"... what's the deal? Is that something for the new version?? Why is it showing up blank and "null" on the regular version?

Baraze
01-19-13, 02:52 AM
I'm so happy! Uninstalling it again. And boo, just used last google play money on dragon. KNEW I should have waited.

Baraze
01-19-13, 02:53 AM
OmG...there's more. Forgot some recipes.
Stove recipes:

Flambeed strawberries - 8 hr makes 1225
Strawberry salad - 1 hr makes 275

Oven recipes:

Waffle balls - 1 hr makes 200
Lobster Colorado - 12 he makes 950
Heart pizza - 3 he makes 600
Seafood avacado 4 hr makes 425
Gushing cheesecake- 6hr makes 850

OK that's it for update. When I look at how many have downloaded RS valentine's it says 1 person has and that's me I think.

OMG, soooo many things! Someone will be up all night. Well it's 4am, so all night and morning.

jessenv1313
01-19-13, 02:56 AM
Well, that's the issue... if ur on regular version, the new parts show up "blank" and "NULL"! Stupid & poor planning... what a shocker!

Also, one other complaint, the tip collection is the OLD SLOOOOOOWWWWW way still!! Ugh! The new faster tips in the reg version is SO much better! PLEASE FIX THE TIPS in the Val version!!

sinc823
01-19-13, 03:09 AM
You will seethe new stuff and update on CHRISTMAS VERSION

Baraze
01-19-13, 03:25 AM
I love the items. I'm trying to refrain from buying anything. Just making some recipes and collecting parts. If I need to buy double, then oh well! Can't wait to see what bakery has to offer. The coin items are lovely. I'm so surprised. Especially considering the uber inflated prices for the last two holidays. My fianc?e will be so upset with the amount of gems he doesn't yet know he will buy.

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 03:34 AM
Me too baraze incase a goal pops up

minidemon88
01-19-13, 03:44 AM
Have to resist buying any of the new cute stuffs in case there's a goals! I only bought the new appliance. XD

Gifting is annoying in this version. You have to tap the check box in order to select the person. Please fix this issue asap! And please get rid of the slow collecting of coins. I love the turbo speed collecting of tips on the Christmas version.

jessenv1313
01-19-13, 04:00 AM
You will seethe new stuff and update on CHRISTMAS VERSION

What do u see on the Xmas version? My Xmas version has NO new Valentine stuff, no new parts/gifts, etc.

What's weird is my xmas version IS the newest... 1.6.6 now, which recently the regular was newer, and they said they weren't updating the Xmas version... very weird..... but Valentine is WAY OLDDDDD 1.4.3 and it acts like it too... slow tips, slow visiting nbrs, slow everything. It STINKS so far!

Nbrs are complaining they can't read entire posts... it cuts off the words... just like Home Design regular version does to me. TL has SO many darn bugs right now... crazy high number of bugs! What a pain!

Baraze
01-19-13, 04:03 AM
What do u see on the Xmas version? My Xmas version has NO new Valentine stuff, no new parts/gifts, etc.

What's weird is my xmas version IS the newest... 1.6.6 now, which recently the regular was newer, and they said they weren't updating the Xmas version... very weird..... but Valentine is WAY OLDDDDD 1.4.3 and it acts like it too... slow tips, slow visiting nbrs, slow everything. It STINKS so far!

Nbrs are complaining they can't read entire posts... it cuts off the words... just like Home Design regular version does to me. TL has SO many darn bugs right now... crazy high number of bugs! What a pain!

The valentine edition just came out for android too. If on iOS uninstall and install it again, it worked.

I kept getting force closed from my android and it was odd so I went to the market, was happy to see it there. My place is small so it won't look silly being fully decorated for valentines.

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 04:32 AM
Why do i get a feeling there is going to be a goal just like the christmas one where we need to repeat foods :/

jessenv1313
01-19-13, 05:00 AM
The valentine edition just came out for android too. If on iOS uninstall and install it again, it worked.

I kept getting force closed from my android and it was odd so I went to the market, was happy to see it there. My place is small so it won't look silly being fully decorated for valentines.

My Val works... but just realized it had an update avail... to make it 1.6.6... so I DL it... now it's WORSE! Everything is HUGE... massively huge screens. And it cuts off messages/posts after like 5 words. I wish I hadn't updated it now, I'd be better off on 1.4.3 version! This really stinks! Hope they fix it ASAP!!! Course like one of my nbrs said... they update on weekends... when nobody is around to FIX their screwups... what a shocker!

But my Xmas version doesn't have ANY Valentine stuff. It's the latest version, but there is NO Val version stuff visible. In fact, if I'm cooking foods in Val version, then close it and go to ANY other version, including Xmas, my ovens are BLANK, and the Fondue Oven is not visible.

jenimeow
01-19-13, 05:37 AM
Nothing yet for kindle fire. Wonder if we will be left out again :( this is really just getting disappointing.

gonzosgal
01-19-13, 06:29 AM
I agree! Kindle fire users getting left out is so unfair.I never got the Christmas version & I'm going back n forth from thanksgiving to regular which today cant open has been force closing.I have no clue what version I should be on.Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks.:)

carabellexo
01-19-13, 06:40 AM
I download this, this morning and I bought the new tables etc but people are commenting on my wall saying 'where are your tables'. I don't understand this at all. Anyone else having this problem?

bawpotter
01-19-13, 06:54 AM
Their app versions do not recognize the new content on your device because those tables don't exist in their games. Once they switch to the Valentine's version, they should see your tables. It's a matter of the app being able to read the code that is the table.

thatgirl444
01-19-13, 07:11 AM
so you're saying that if I spend real money on gems and buy valentine's tables. I will never be able to use them unless Im playing on this limited Valentine's version?

cortnylyn
01-19-13, 07:12 AM
I agree about being on Kindle. At least I can help my friends with material requests yet pretty much sucks we can not play as well. Amazon for Kindle still has it as version 1.5.5.5

thatgirl444
01-19-13, 07:21 AM
I got it, but everything is huge!! Is this going to be fixed? Im on Ipad

PloyM
01-19-13, 07:24 AM
I have to reopen my device for about 3 times for the valentine edition to load, but finally I got it! Yay!

pattypopo
01-19-13, 07:26 AM
I can't get into RS at all. Giving a force close message. I'm on kindle. Is there another version I should download? Currently on Thanksgiving. Need help asap. My food is going bad.

chilpie_san
01-19-13, 07:28 AM
i had same problem as pattypopo. but current game is christmas edition. my game is crash cant opened. pls help.

jmterao
01-19-13, 07:30 AM
Be careful the valentine version is buggy. Can't see anything unless you are using that version. I am having to repeatedly force a close to clean up issues it is creating.

jmterao
01-19-13, 07:33 AM
Are they going to fix it? I am having to force closes over and over as its just not working right :(

FairyAmethyst
01-19-13, 07:37 AM
Omg so pretty scenery

dafnimagnolia
01-19-13, 07:38 AM
Fabulous! Love Valentines!

Waffle Balls? Gushing Cheesecake?

Fifty Shades of Eww! I like how they sound dirty...but wtf are waffle balls? LOL!

ipaddolo
01-19-13, 07:39 AM
uhm, this is REALLY important to understand, as the same thing happened in Home Design Story and after 2 weeks it hasnt been fixed yet (and im starting to doubt it will ever be): all the GEM items from seasonal apps, Halloween and Christmas, are not avalaible anymore, even in the players inventory. I repeat gem items, bought with real money.
Now, if TL is going to tie the gem items with the limited editions of the game, to me it sounds a suicidal decision. Im a gem buyer usually and i kept to play even after the whole Bakery Story double increase in prices, and all the other problems we had the past year, but if they are going this way i'll give up. TL is starting to make me feel like an idiot because i give them my money... i like the games, but this would be too much!!!

PS 10 (TEN) gems for a table and it can be seen only from one app? it's already weird they need to release different versions of the same app instead to simply update the existing one with seasonal flavour, at least they should keep them syncronized!

soclassymom
01-19-13, 07:45 AM
so you're saying that if I spend real money on gems and buy valentine's tables. I will never be able to use them unless Im playing on this limited Valentine's version?

Good question

nmishii
01-19-13, 07:47 AM
I couldn't get into RS this morning because it was force closing (NullPointerException in ReceivedGiftRowView). I was using the Android Christmas version and it didn't get the gift updates. My neighbors had sent me and requested fondue parts and the Christmas version didn't have those parts. I'm okay on the regular and Valentine's versions.

thatgirl444
01-19-13, 07:48 AM
I buy a lot of gems....a LOT!!! TOO much, but if that's the case and I wont be able to keep my gem items , then I wont spend another cent on gems....that's a promise....Can one of the mods ANSWER??? Will we be able to see gem content paid for by us in other versions of the game????

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
01-19-13, 07:51 AM
I got everything except the new goals, so I'm holding off too

nmishii
01-19-13, 07:54 AM

I can see Valentines stuff on the regular and Valentines Android versions.

I can't see the Valentines stuff on the Christmas Android version. It also force closes if people send me Valentines gifts and parts.

sourlicorice5
01-19-13, 07:56 AM
Love the new decorations. Will be using the Valentines edition to gift from and decorate but will be tipping and posting from the original version.

Why? Because on the Valentines edition the wall space for posting is just like home story (which is one of the reasons I didn't like that game much.) it's limited and can't post much. Not enough space for my daily jokes on the Valentines edition :-(

sourlicorice5
01-19-13, 08:00 AM
Love the new decorations. Will be using the Valentines edition to gift from and decorate but will be tipping and posting from the original version.

Why? Because on the Valentines edition the wall space for posting is just like home story (which is one of the reasons I didn't like that game much.) it's limited and can't post much. Not enough space for my daily jokes on the Valentines edition :-(

Oh yeah and on the Valentines Day Edition my nbrs comments have gotten cut off. Have to use original to tip from. A nbr requested a part but it got cut off so don't know what part she wanted unless I go on the original.

Yeah Valentines Edition is a flop :-( wish TL would do away with them and just put the new items in the regular game.

pattypopo
01-19-13, 08:01 AM
I down loaded regular and it's working. Will TL please let us kindle players know if we will be receiving Valentines version? I don't know what to do with the parts I am being gifted. I still have Christmas parts I never got to use.

cortnylyn
01-19-13, 08:04 AM
Patty, I'm right there with you. Parts we never got to use. I hope TL lets us have the Valentines version

cheuk18me94
01-19-13, 08:06 AM
Are romance ribbon and fondue fork as gift?

meme1098
01-19-13, 08:11 AM
Wow! The design tab, main tab, and others when visiting are humongous. So are the popups.
Also, if I request parts for the fondue, are other versions going to be able to respond to my request? Or not even know what I'm requesting and won't be able to send it?

LalaSmooth
01-19-13, 08:19 AM
The goal prize looks cute. I want it.

carabellexo
01-19-13, 08:23 AM
I can see Valentines stuff on the regular and Valentines Android versions.

I can't see the Valentines stuff on the Christmas Android version. It also force closes if people send me Valentines gifts and parts.

I can still see the tables etc i bought with gems from the christmas edition to the valentines edition. Just been moved right to the back of the tabs.

meme1098
01-19-13, 08:24 AM
Another thing I noticed is you can only post about half a line on someone's wall. Sine nobody plays Home Design anymore, did you move people from that game over to RS since that was a problem on HDS from day one for IOS users? Who ever worked on this updated version needs to go back to day one since there are so many things coded like a beginner here.

browneyedgurrl
01-19-13, 08:29 AM
I am having trouble with wall posts being cut off. Can this be fixed? I am using an iPad. The rest of the game seems to be working fine. Love it!

meme1098
01-19-13, 08:33 AM
The goal prize looks cute. I want it.

I don't have any new goals for Valentines version. What's the goal prize? Can you post a pic?

meme1098
01-19-13, 08:36 AM
I am having trouble with wall posts being cut off. Can this be fixed? I am using an iPad. The rest of the game seems to be working fine. Love it!

This is the same glitch for IOS users that was in Home Design Story. TL didn't care then enough to fix it, so I doubt that will happen here. I'm having to do tipping & posting in the Christmas version. Really ridiculous!:mad:

kooky panda
01-19-13, 09:03 AM
I dont know who i have to talk to about this but i have a missing box item that i purchased from the magic bouquet just realized it cuz was ***a decorate dnt know how long its been missing but i know i had it. Ive never put it out so couldnt have sold it. I have lots of inventory like to change my themes:-)but this missing item is really botherin me now i wondering wat else i have missing.***a double check
For missing items, try restarting your device. If they are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

jmterao
01-19-13, 09:06 AM
So the new trend is you buy something in valentine version and you will only be able to use it in that version? Plus no one else can see it unless they are using the valentine version?

That's got to be wrong.

kylebusch
01-19-13, 09:21 AM
Yes more recipes

joncb
01-19-13, 09:35 AM
I could not access RS on my Kindle, I downloaded the Thanksgiving Edition and then it worked fine.
Still having problems with my Ipad, can only access the new appliances through Christmas Edition.

sweetstuff525
01-19-13, 09:40 AM
Wait I downloaded v day version but font see any new decor nor nothing valentines? I'm ios

nmishii
01-19-13, 09:42 AM
Three days for blank food?

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g469/nmishii/Screenshot_2013-01-19-08-14-53-1_zpsafcee7f8.jpg

Its a display issue. Food started to cook is okay.

meme1098
01-19-13, 09:45 AM
This version is really messed up. Why don't you pull it, TL? It's obviously not ready yet. Someone made some major screw ups with this version. Fix everything and bring it back next week. I don't think anybody would mind, if you actually fixed it.

AutumnHikari
01-19-13, 09:55 AM
I downloaded it but its such a mess; using the Christmas version until I see if they fix it.

kooky panda
01-19-13, 09:57 AM
Hey guys, I just got on and looks like the new version has issues. I think by deleting and redownloading, it cleared up some issues, but I am trying to find out which platforms are still having issues and what they are.

Can someone on each platform post a summary for me of issues they are still having after deleting and redownloading the game so I can get a report over? You can post here, but please send me a PM with your post number.

Thanks

Note: If on kindle fire, if your regular version will not open, go to settings and turn your wifi off, then turn it back on.

meme1098
01-19-13, 09:58 AM
Gonna have to delete from ICloud first and then try reinstalling it.

songai4239
01-19-13, 10:48 AM
Will we get to see any seasonal valentine recipe?

meme1098
01-19-13, 10:51 AM
Will we get to see any seasonal valentine recipe?

There are some on the oven. Don't see any for the grill and I don't have any stoves out to check on that one. And then the new stove has several recipes.

debrahnana
01-19-13, 10:51 AM
Will Valentine app be for kindle fire users? A lot of the apps we don't get.

thatgirl444
01-19-13, 10:52 AM
IPAD 3 here..... and same exact report ad MEME1098....same issues with V version...but after reinstalling....regular and christmas version, both have the new content.

knittedcupcake
01-19-13, 11:05 AM
My issue has to do with messages being truncated. Everything is huge, like the complaints of other players, and it's causing truncated messages. After just a few words, everything cuts off.

minidemon88
01-19-13, 11:09 AM
I don't have any new goals for Valentines version. What's the goal prize? Can you post a pic?

Just scroll all the way to the back of the decoration tab and you will see the goal prize. It's still locked. I'm sure we will be getting some goals again.
So a caution to all, DO NOT purchase any new stuffs at the moment! Otherwise, you will risk using gems to skip goal.

meme1098
01-19-13, 11:10 AM
Just scroll all the way to the back of the decoration tab and you will see the goal prize. It's still locked. I'm sure we will be getting some goals again.
So a caution to all, DO NOT purchase any new stuffs at the moment! Otherwise, you will risk using gems to skip goal.

Yes. Especially wallpaper or tiles

minidemon88
01-19-13, 11:16 AM
Just to add on to my post, remember to purchase the v-day appliance and master all the related recipes fast! As you never know, when TL will happily remove them.

knittedcupcake
01-19-13, 11:28 AM

Great idea! I'd already be*** buying stuff, but quit redecorating just in case. It would be nice if TL made the goals retroactive so if we have already bought 8 new tables, or whatever, that portion of that goal task is already considered complete.

knittedcupcake
01-19-13, 11:32 AM
Just to add on to my post, remember to purchase the v-day appliance and master all the related recipes fast! As you never know, when TL will happily remove them.

Another great idea! So sad that we have to do that.

I was SO close to mastering candy canes! My marker bar was just a teeeeeeny smidgen away from mastery, like maybe one or two more batches of candy canes would have done the trick, and the removed the candy canes from that appliance!!! I was just livid! I had already mastered the candy cane cake so it figures they would leave that recipe available.

chewytwix
01-19-13, 12:09 PM
I only bought a few to redecorate, but I'm not going to use gems unless they fix the missing gem item issue. It's one thing to double prices to promote longevity, but it's another to remove the gem items you have in your storage because they are seasonal like in Home Design Story.

I really hope more people realize this issue because TL has not addressed such a big issue. We paid for those items!

I do, however, like these new RS items. I like RS now because the graphics got much better and the items are more affordable.

OnCloudDivine
01-19-13, 12:10 PM
Anyone get prompts in their other tl games to download Valentine restaurant? I usually wait until i get a prompt before i download, otherwise how would i know? My RS: Christmas continues to force close on Android (only reason i happened to look for new edition).

chewytwix
01-19-13, 12:16 PM
Anyone get prompts in their other tl games to download Valentine restaurant? I usually wait until i get a prompt before i download, otherwise how would i know? My RS: Christmas continues to force close on Android (only reason i happened to look for new edition).

I didn't get any prompt. Also, if you wait for the prompt, they usually come out about 1 week after the release of seasonal versions (if at all) and completing goals on time may become an issue....

OnCloudDivine
01-19-13, 12:29 PM
I didn't get any prompt. Also, if you wait for the prompt, they usually come out about 1 week after the release of seasonal versions (if at all) and completing goals on time may become an issue....

Hmm, yes I was worried about that. Considering all these bugs and the fact there aren't any goal yet, I will wait a while anyway so I'm not tempted to buy potential goal decorations :P

nky1111
01-19-13, 12:36 PM
they don't have it mentioned in the blog yet so probably it's not final version.
also if u wait for the prompt they usually give 6 gems

Gypsy_Cat
01-19-13, 12:43 PM
Can a Moderator please please please explain to the Kindle Fire users why we keep getting the gifts to send for an update we don't have available? At this point instead of feeling neglected, I feel kind of like being bullied. It's already not fair to us, but now it's like they are trying to rub salt in the wound.

kooky panda
01-19-13, 12:49 PM
Hey guys, I just got on and looks like the new version has issues. I think by deleting and redownloading, it cleared up some issues, but I am trying to find out which platforms are still having issues and what they are.

Can someone on each platform post a summary for me of issues they are still having after deleting and redownloading the game so I can get a report over? You can post here, but please send me a PM with your post number.

Thanks

Note: If on kindle fire, if your regular version will not open, go to settings and turn your wifi off, then turn it back on.

Hey thanks to the members that posted summaries of issues. I have set up a bug thread for just issues with the new version.
If you are missing a post here, it may of been moved to the bug thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44649-Restaurant-Valentine-2013-Issues&p=519577&viewfull=1#post519577

chewytwix
01-19-13, 12:56 PM
A neighbour has levitating appliance box. Another has levitating tips and invisible tables. I am waiting until the bugs are worked out. I think I had the goal in all games. (oops, iOS doesn't have "goals for installing new games . . . Just for beating levels"). I mean the announcement and suggestion to play . . . Got to love the semantics!

Hrm. I probably didn't get the goal because I had downloaded it last year so it won't count twice for me. For those who wish to have the goal and have never downloaded rs valentine version, wait a little while longer.

Debs4090
01-19-13, 01:03 PM
I'm on iPad and this versoin has made every thing large wall posts get cut off half way is it a clinch or is it gonna be like this

That is an understatement the screen size huge, the gift screen almost fills my iPad 2 screen, it really hurts my eyes so much that I was prepared to lose the Valentine's items & reinstalled the Christmas version & thank goodness my screen is back to it's normal size. Anybody on iOS with same problem, rate the app, tell them about the glitch, then reinstall the Christmas version you have all the Valentine items but with a normal size gift screen etc

lala_gabbana
01-19-13, 01:05 PM
Im afraid to buy anything because goals might appear later

thatgirl444
01-19-13, 01:09 PM
I got the goal to download this V version in all the games I play...I got 6 gems in each game and 30 in dragon, monster and Castle....so this time they are not waiting till a week after...at least not for me.....I got it this morning when I logged in

jlcook850
01-19-13, 01:12 PM
Love the valentine version....already had my decorations out and now more! Love all the new recipes too.

thomaaas
01-19-13, 01:16 PM
Ok, so apparently everyone has the new Vday stuff.

I downloaded the new RS Valentine Edition for IOS and I have no new decorations, no new ovens, no new recipes,...
Nothing changed! What am I doing wrong here?

Baraze
01-19-13, 01:16 PM
I'm still waiting for the goals too. I just have a little second decorated. I don't mind getting double since I have space and coins. I just wish the recipes had a higher yield. But oh well ill just make extra so they stay on the counters. It's so pretty to look at. I wish they would take a cue for bakery and make some items more affordable. I'm grimacing at now being able to decorate when the hearts version comes out there. The red tables are stunning.

chewytwix
01-19-13, 01:24 PM
guys, don't complete the new oven just yet..or deck out all your floors and tiles...they may be part of a goal. i hate waiting for parts to come in. and i'd hate having to expand to cover my walls/floors

CuddlyDragon
01-19-13, 01:55 PM
Hey Everyone,

Any bugs with this need to be reported via the support system (support@teamlava.com) or on this thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44649-Restaurant-Valentine-2013-Issues

I will make a list of bugs and report them in approx 5 hours. Thank you :)

pattypopo
01-19-13, 03:10 PM
Can a Moderator please please please explain to the Kindle Fire users why we keep getting the gifts to send for an update we don't have available? At this point instead of feeling neglected, I feel kind of like being bullied. It's already not fair to us, but now it's like they are trying to rub salt in the wound.
I know we don't usually get much of a response when we ask about this.I did not get my hopes up about Valentines, after the Christmas disappointment. I only wish they would let us know for sure now. It does affect game play. Do we decline the Valentine gifts? I hate getting a bunch of parts I don't get to use.

gjatt
01-19-13, 03:18 PM
Hello,

I'm still completing the last winter goal from restaurant story christmas edition. Should I wait to complete that before installing this new version? Or can I play both simultaneously?

mposey
01-19-13, 03:43 PM
There's no heart divider in my RS valentines

nmishii
01-19-13, 04:19 PM
If you're talking about the "Valentine Divider," that is from 2012. Hopefully they'll bring it back.

CuddlyDragon
01-19-13, 04:21 PM
Lets move all replies (about bugs) to http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44649-Restaurant-Valentine-2013-Issues

PartyScout
01-19-13, 04:58 PM
The prize for the goal is great but no goals! I am on the iPad

PartyScout
01-19-13, 05:37 PM
It is the Fondue Couple.

Baraze
01-19-13, 05:50 PM
I'm a accepting parts. Having them won't affect what we have to build later. The parts needed for the new machine is really low. I just got my boxes mixed up and requested parts for the rose decoration.

I'm maxed out in size so I've no problem getting more things. I just wish we could know about the goals. Hope it's not long and drawn out like Xmas.

lritter
01-19-13, 06:03 PM
What is the red rose in gifts for?&

meme1098
01-19-13, 06:05 PM
What is the red rose in gifts for?&

There's an item under design tab called 'Eternal Roses'. I forget how many are required to build it, maybe 4, I think.

sourlicorice5
01-19-13, 06:42 PM

It sure looks like it. I like some of the gem items but not going to buy them seeing as I'd have to be using the V-day edition which I don't want to due to limited Wall space for posting.

jmterao
01-19-13, 07:15 PM
The kitten is huge. About the size of the people.

jmterao
01-19-13, 07:16 PM
Delete your application and reinstall. It should them work. All my versions show the new content after the reinstall.

BoredOOMM
01-19-13, 08:11 PM
Installed VS and then purchased some items. Love Tables are huge with 3 Tables taking up space of 4 of the Peppermint ones.

I also purchased a Eternal Rose build and requested Roses from friends.

Reinstalled RS and seems running now some better.

It would be nice if TL cleaned out the parts bin including-
Shamrock
Easter Egg

and The Ornaments that decorated and built nothing.

songai4239
01-19-13, 08:37 PM
There are some on the oven. Don't see any for the grill and I don't have any stoves out to check on that one. And then the new stove has several recipes.

No I meant the candy oven and the chocolate maker with the goal recipes.

Baraze
01-19-13, 08:43 PM
★ NEW STORYLINES! Earn REWARDS and RECIPES as you build the “Ultimate Romantic Eatery” and try to win a TV show contest.

This is a statement on the TL blog where they DO announce the release of the app. Hope the goal starts soon. Don't yet see any locked recipes

mposey
01-19-13, 09:24 PM
Does anyone else Not have the valentine heart divider?

mposey
01-19-13, 09:27 PM
If you're talking about the "Valentine Divider," that is from 2012. Hopefully they'll bring it back.

Oh yes thank you :)

debnfurkids
01-19-13, 09:55 PM
Are we going to be left out of this as we were the Christmas one????? An answer from you...TEAMLAVA would be very nice. I feel like an idiot when my nbrs say, Aren't you decorating?? Well I would if I could. PLEASE TEAM LAVA STOP LEAVING US OUT. PLEASE.

sehana
01-20-13, 12:48 AM
I didn't see a pic yet, so here's some coin items.
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/794BB40A-FE2C-4173-827F-BEC8639C17C0-16241-0000080E18758823.jpg

mushroom79
01-20-13, 04:36 AM
WARNING!! dont buy the wallpapers or floor tiles first. they may be for goals again.

jessenv1313
01-20-13, 05:11 AM
Installed VS and then purchased some items. Love Tables are huge with 3 Tables taking up space of 4 of the Peppermint ones.

I also purchased a Eternal Rose build and requested Roses from friends.

Reinstalled RS and seems running now some better.

It would be nice if TL cleaned out the parts bin including-
Shamrock
Easter Egg

and The Ornaments that decorated and built nothing.

Hey Bored... (or anyone) do u remember how many roses the eternal rose takes? I don't want to buy anything till the goals start... but I don't want to accept 20 roses if I only need a few.

cheuk18me94
01-20-13, 05:50 AM
I believe the Valentine Goal will come when the Winter goal expire

starstar2
01-20-13, 06:37 AM
O, when does the winter goal expire?

AuntyRose32
01-20-13, 07:06 AM
I would like to start decorating now with the new Valentine content but I don't want to buy everything and then we get new goals requiring us to buy the items all over again so can someone from TL let us know if we are getting Valentine goals or not? Thanks. I love all the new items and recipes, they look great.

purpleblue88
01-20-13, 10:12 AM
Yes me too. Are we going to have goals ?

chocoholic9
01-20-13, 10:44 AM
O, when does the winter goal expire?

I have the valentines goals and didn't finish the winter ones.

PloyM
01-20-13, 10:46 AM
Yes me too. Are we going to have goals ?

The goal is here! bake 10 heart pizza.

DaojinWildfire
01-20-13, 10:47 AM
We just released the new Valentine's Day goals! A complete list of all of the goals and what you'll need to do for each of them is up on TeamLava's blog (http://goo.gl/6oaAj). Have fun!

PloyM
01-20-13, 10:51 AM
Why does the eternal ros? locked by goal?

AutumnHikari
01-20-13, 10:55 AM
Thanks TL, I like this goal. Much less repetitive than that 12 days of X-mas one! Glad I held out on buying any decor.

kooky panda
01-20-13, 10:59 AM
We just released the new Valentine's Day goals! A complete list of all of the goals and what you'll need to do for each of them is up on TeamLava's blog (http://goo.gl/6oaAj). Have fun!

Goal Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44729-RS-Valentine-Goals-2013&p=520463&viewfull=1#post520463)

ipaddolo
01-20-13, 12:16 PM
Ok, i was alarmed and confused at the start, but now it's all seems sorted out, i play on ipad, i have the regular version of the game and i have both the new items and the goals, so i decorated and started to cook.

I have a question thou, any chance we can have back the box items or regular items from last year? I wouldnt mind if they cost gems, but i miss the awesome "Dinner for Two" and i'd like to buy it :).

scotlandyardyummies
01-20-13, 10:37 PM
Are we going to be left out of this as we were the Christmas one????? An answer from you...TEAMLAVA would be very nice. I feel like an idiot when my nbrs say, Aren't you decorating?? Well I would if I could. PLEASE TEAM LAVA STOP LEAVING US OUT. PLEASE.

Agreed! Hopefully, this is just a temporary delay. But, a response from Teamlava would be nice either way.

Baraze
01-21-13, 04:15 AM
Hopefully that fountain with the two kissing birds will be made available for us too! I just love it so much.

thatgirl444
01-21-13, 04:19 AM
please bring back dinner for two...it looks great and also the mixer lounge

Stueeeee
01-21-13, 07:06 AM
Funny in that pic u have a gem sale,... I never get them! A valentines one maybe?

pineysue
01-21-13, 07:27 AM
Are you going to bring out a Valentine version of RS, BS for kindle? The kindle users, my mom being one of them, seems to miss out on a lot of things that iPad and android users get. Being that she is handicapped, it would be nice for her to get something new to play with.

schmuffinator
01-21-13, 07:52 AM
1st post here! I play on the kindle fire and would also appreciate a response from a moderator regarding Valentines edition availability for kindle fire users. I was bummed when we didn't receive the Christmas version. As mentioned above, it stinks not knowing if we should accept Valentines parts as gifts. An answer would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know! I check the app store daily hoping the new version is there and don't like being left in the dark. I play daily and am hooked on many of your games, but each time I am left out of something so big I can't help wondering how much longer I will stay with team lava!

cinziaoc
01-21-13, 08:48 PM
Why mine does not have valentine divide? Im on ios, v rs version. Anyone have the same problem like me???

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 08:50 PM
Why mine does not have valentine divide? Im on ios, v rs version. Anyone have the same problem like me???

The valentine divide was from last year

nmishii
01-21-13, 08:52 PM

The Valentine Divider is from 2012. Those who have the divider bought it last year.

freesiawoods
01-22-13, 02:19 AM
Just downloaded valentines edition on android. When i opened it i got my bonus gems but all the cooked food on my counters disappeared! I am not sure whethet i got money for them but i doubt it. Can Team lava explain this please?

theprincessdoll
01-22-13, 05:09 PM
Woah. I feel bad not having the valentine divider. I'm playing the android version btw.

Flashygrrl
01-22-13, 05:36 PM
If you go back to reg it retains the V-day challenge anyways.

minidemon88
01-23-13, 12:43 AM
Will be great if they can re-release the valentine divider for those who started playing recently. I missed them out. Only started playing rs last July. T_T

Karantha1234
01-24-13, 12:07 PM
I have a kindle fire, and can't download the valentines edition from Google play, and it's not on the Amazon app store. Is there somewhere else I can get it from? Thank you, Karantha1234

lunarrah
01-24-13, 01:41 PM
i just got the goals for the game (im at lvl 12) and it says i need to serve 10 heart pizzas. the goal is on a timer and i cant find the heart pizzas, Please help asap.

Flashygrrl
01-24-13, 01:46 PM
They're from the oven cookbook. Should be the first page.

lunarrah
01-24-13, 01:47 PM
thanks, i found the oven

adotallen
01-26-13, 06:14 AM
I've already finished all the goals. . Now what?

Flashygrrl
01-26-13, 03:05 PM
Master all the v-day recipes!

Mary_Jojo
01-26-13, 04:14 PM
Is there any valentine door? I want to buy new door but don't to spend my gems for x'mas door, Thanks.

baby_daniel
01-27-13, 12:42 AM
I love the fondue couple. Can't wait!

LalaSmooth
01-27-13, 04:35 AM
Mary if you want the valentines door - play on the valentines edition not the christmas edition.

Mary_Jojo
01-27-13, 01:13 PM
Just got Fondue Couple last night. So cute!
http://s536.beta.photobucket.com/user/mybox_jojo/media/Games/6362_465792176814838_596791778_n_zpseb23d50e.jpg.h tml?sort=3&o=1
http://s536.beta.photobucket.com/user/mybox_jojo/media/Games/319779_465791446814911_96867732_n_zps14634ca5.jpg. html?sort=3&o=0

Mary_Jojo
01-27-13, 01:15 PM
Oops! Wrong! I want to post on "Show off" Sorry, How do I delete this?

Mary_Jojo
01-27-13, 01:17 PM
Lala Smooth, Thank you, I downloaded valentine version last Saturday, and it had some error. So, I deleted it. Should I download again? Is it still have problem?

Flashygrrl
01-27-13, 06:50 PM
Try downloading the regular version unless you're really hung up on the pinky stuff and the door. It'll still have the v-day content and goal set.

songai4239
01-28-13, 10:49 PM
Any chance well see last years V-Day content?

bouncentigger1
01-29-13, 06:40 PM
Ok kindle users got no Christmas. So is it going to be the samewith. This version? Can someone pls answer me

duckiestreats1
01-29-13, 09:07 PM
Kindle....amazon? Last year we didn't need a version to get updates, we also didn't have to stock pile parts we couldn't use.... any word if we'll actually be equal....ever?

duckiestreats1
01-29-13, 09:09 PM
We never get an answer... saw another one for andriod in dragon story they got a reply for yes they will get update in a few.... do u remember when we didn't get request for stuff, but still got allot of the same content?

wildgurl9631
01-31-13, 09:05 PM
Anyone know how to get an apron, sheet pan, flipper, and floral bouquets?

kimikayyz
02-01-13, 04:56 AM
Getting all that stuff is completely random. You get the bouquets by buying decor items, and once in a while the game will drop a bouquet....it's totally random what you get, but the ones you're seeing the least are the rarest for everyone else too. Same with the chef's coat and the knife etc...those come down when you make food, but the ones you see the least are the ones we all see the least too.

There are iOS users that have been playing this game as long as it's been out & they've only gotten 5 or 6 chef coats...in 2 years! Like my mom. I'm on Android & have only played for a few months, but I knew how this worked bc I'd been playing fashion story since March. :) So I wouldn't count on those things as a way to get ahead in the game....they're rewards for constantly playing.

Bherry8
02-01-13, 08:23 AM
I am relatively new to RS Is there a method to keeping up? I tip all my 4 neighbors first then the 3 and so on until I get to community. I try and gift everyone who gifts me until I run out of gifts for the day. But I always run out of food and don't get my achievements. HELP

Griff_AZ
02-01-13, 08:45 PM
I am relatively new to RS Is there a method to keeping up? I tip all my 4 neighbors first then the 3 and so on until I get to community. I try and gift everyone who gifts me until I run out of gifts for the day. But I always run out of food and don't get my achievements. HELP
Hi, I can only tell you what works for me. I serve any cooked food, strart new recipes for at least 1 hour, then visit neighbours, eithet in list order if I have time or responding to who has tipped/gifted/responded to a request if I'm short of time. Then, and only then do I visit community members - I play 4 games and manage to keep a 3 or 4 star social rating whilst I've reached at least lvl47 in the 4 games. I work full time 5 days a week - have to confess I'm an early riser too - so usually can get some gam play in before work

m level 56 in

nickiwethington
02-05-13, 10:02 AM
I just downloaded restaurant valentines story and the valentines recipes are not showing up??? Help!!

shazvic
02-05-13, 11:11 AM
I can't find the oven that cooks the heart pizza

lotuskat
02-05-13, 11:35 AM
I can't find the oven that cooks the heart pizza

It should be your regular oven. The recipies may not necessarily be all the way up front.

shazvic
02-05-13, 12:36 PM
There is no pizza anywhere in my regular oven menu. I'm going to delete the game as there is no point if I can't reach goals!

KikeStory0510
02-05-13, 07:22 PM
Hello, i have a question...

If i change my xperia pro to a xperia s how can i keep my account in restaurant story valentine's and my restaurant???

I hope you help me :)

sweetstuff525
02-05-13, 07:27 PM
There is no pizza anywhere in my regular oven menu. I'm going to delete the game as there is no point if I can't reach goals!

Make sure it's the oven you are looking at and not the stove
You can put one of your appliance in storage

sehana
02-05-13, 07:31 PM
Hello, i have a question...

If i change my xperia pro to a xperia s how can i keep my account in restaurant story valentine's and my restaurant???

I hope you help me :)

Try the Storm8 app transfer method: http://bit.ly/TTqb78. Transfers all existing TeamLava games.
Since you are on the forums, you have a password and you have the option to start from the second 'phase' on your new device. don't need UDID
Please read transfer notes before starting

nancygroves
02-08-13, 08:29 AM
I need to buy fondue for 2, says I need nuts and bolts. How do I ask neighbors for this?

lotuskat
02-08-13, 09:38 AM
I need to buy fondue for 2, says I need nuts and bolts. How do I ask neighbors for this?

Buy the appliance. Tap on the brown box that appears when you place it in your restaurant. You should see a button to request parts from neighbors for parts that you don't have. BTW, the parts you need should be the red ribbon and fondue fork.

nancygroves
02-08-13, 10:13 AM
It's not letting me place it.

meme1098
02-08-13, 01:13 PM
Tap in the upper left corner of the pic. Near the coin. Then tap on the floor where you want to place it. You should now see the box of parts. Open and request parts from your nbrs.

Dabag
02-08-13, 02:14 PM
hi
placing my List in this thread because of the pictures
i think its great to see the decorations the goals are talking about

hope this is ok

Dabag
02-08-13, 02:19 PM
Restaurant Story Valentine Goals 2013

Phoebe?s Big Break
1. Serve 10 Heart Pizzas - skip 10 gem
( Oven 3 hour)
2. Send In Contest Entry - SEND
REWARDS 1.310 coin 70xp

Dreamy D?cor
1. Buy 2 Flower Tables - skip 4 gem
(tables 4,000 coin each)
2. Buy 2 Flower Chairs- skip 4 gem
(chairs 2,200 coin each)
REWARDS 1.330 coin 70xp

Such Suspense
1. Visit 6 Community Members - skip 6 gem
2. Serve 8 Chocolate Mousse - skip 8 gem
( Stove 4 hour)
REWARDS 1,350 coin 70xp

An Invitation
1. Accept Action Chef Invitation - SEND
2. Buy 2 Heart Swirls - skip 4 gem
(Floor decoration 2,400 coin each)
REWARDS 1,580 coin 90xp
===========================
*AWARDED ETERNAL ROSES*
Find under tab - Floor Decorations
Now also available to purchase
at 6,000 coin each Parts - 4 Roses
===========================
Let The Games Begin
1. Serve 8 Strawberry Salads - skip 8 gem
( Stove 1 hour)
2. Serve 8 Seafood Avocados - skip 8 gem
(Oven 4 hour)
REWARDS 1,600 coin 90xp

Enchanted Energy
1. Buy 2 Wooden X - skip 4 gem
(Floor decoration 1,800 coin each)
2. Buy 2 Wooden O - skip 4 gem
(Floor decoration 1,800 coin each)
REWARDS 1.620 coin 90xp

Unleash The Flavor
1. Serve 10 Lobster Colorado - skip 10 gem
( Oven 12 hour)
2. Serve 10 Waffle Balls - skip 10 gem
( Oven 1 hour)
REWARDS 1,910 coin 120xp

The Final Preparations
1. Buy 2 Layered Hearts Wallpaper - skip 4 gem
(wallpaper 1,000 coin each BUT any wallpaper works)
2. Buy Fondue For Two - skip 5 gem
Appliance 10,000 coin each (parts - 2romance ribbon 4 fondue fork)
REWARDS 1,940 coin 120xp

The Appetizer
1. Cook 20 Artichoke Amor - skip 10 gem
(Heart Stove 2 hour)
2. Serve 20 Artichoke Amor - skip 20 gem
REWARDS 1.970 coin 120xp

The Main Course
1. Cook 30 Steak Au Vin - skip 15 gem
(Heart Stove 3hour)
2. Serve 30 Steak Au Vin - skip 30 gem
REWARDS 2,000 coin 120xp

The Dessert
1. Cook 40 Sweetheart Sweets - skip
(Heart Stove 1 hour)
2. Serve 40 Sweetheart Sweets - skip
REWARDS

* AWARDED FONDUE COUPLE *

cherryberry9
02-08-13, 10:50 PM
I wish the fondue couple was more colourful. The table for example could have a touch of color added.

LGO217
02-09-13, 06:50 AM
I wish the fondue couple was more colourful. The table for example could have a touch of color added.

I agree. Bakery Story has a much nicer couple display. In fact, allot of their stuff is way better in terms of decor for Valentines.

LGO217
02-09-13, 06:52 AM
What I would like to know is if we are going to get Valentine themed dividers?

Christiana12345
02-09-13, 09:57 AM
I can't find the cheesecake(6hour) 🍰and strawberry(8hour) 🍓one. Does it have to be valentines restruant story? I'm on regular one so I have to download the valentines one right? Or iOS dosent have it?
On yea, I have no crystal table, only have crystal flowers.🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹

Wydchild
02-11-13, 02:44 PM
If you have an oven u can cook the Heart Pizza. Your beverage recipes should have Love coffee

meme1098
02-11-13, 03:09 PM
Your beverage recipes should have Love coffee
On which beverage machine is the love coffee recipe? I looked at Sehana's chart and don't see it listed for RS.

qtmomma
02-11-13, 03:17 PM
Not really into the mardi gras update...could've done soooo much more with it...

AutumnHikari
02-11-13, 10:36 PM
On which beverage machine is the love coffee recipe? I looked at Sehana's chart and don't see it listed for RS.

Love coffee is on Bakery Story, not RS, they probably made a mistake.

LGO217
02-12-13, 10:33 PM
Thank you TL for bringing back last years valentine items. They are so much better than this years items. Actually, there was much more to choose from than this year's items. Now only if you could put out more non-holiday decor that is not Asian styled. How about some more traditional items or modern items. make them reasonable coined items. But please, no more Asian theme. Its too much!

blueeyes4
02-13-13, 10:15 AM
I need help!!!
Which oven makes the heart pizzas? I'm able to purchase a new appliance and I have a goal where I neeed to make those heart shaped pizzas and not sure what oven or appliance makes them.

Baraze
02-13-13, 10:18 AM
I need help!!!
Which oven makes the heart pizzas? I'm able to purchase a new appliance and I have a goal where I neeed to make those heart shaped pizzas and not sure what oven or appliance makes them.

They're on the regular oven.

heidik901
02-13-13, 03:07 PM
I finished all the goals. Where do I find my fondue couple?

AutumnHikari
02-13-13, 03:13 PM
I finished all the goals. Where do I find my fondue couple?

I haven't finished yet but I'd guess in the floor decorations tab.

wingus
02-13-13, 05:19 PM
It is in the floor decorations tab. Keep scrolling all the way to the end!

scout544
02-18-13, 05:28 AM
After updating the game my valentinegoals disappear. How is this possible?
I asks this question now several times but no one seams to know an answer.

pattypopo
02-18-13, 07:10 AM

Did you update to Carnivals? You may need to go back to the v day version to finish your goals. The v day content is available in carnival, but maybe not the goals.

scout544
02-18-13, 08:14 AM
Nope stil the valentine edition

scout544
02-18-13, 08:16 AM
I even remove the game and install it again but it did not help. I'm sick of it because i only have to bake 20 Sweetheart sweets for the final step.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 12:02 PM

Nope stil the valentine edition
I am not showing any goals in my RS game. It is possible that the Valentine goals have now expired.
I will check.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 04:51 PM
Scout544- A community manager checked and you have completed all the current goals offered in the game that is why you are no longer seeing any new goals.
Hopefully more will come later!!

elaur
02-18-13, 07:17 PM
I finished the valentines goals and now I have no goals at all. Does that mean I'm done with the regular goals too??

comebacksoon
02-24-13, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty new to the game and am wondering about the recipes that were added to the basic appliances for Valentines. Do they stay available to cook even after the Valentine's goal and season is over? I haven't mastered them yet, and am wondering if I need to hurry before they disappear.

bluemoonday
02-25-13, 07:56 AM
Any way tl can extend valentine deadline for kindle peeps I need a few extra hours :( I'm so close!! Please

101ginny
02-25-13, 11:35 AM
What the heck! I had four valentine sweets to serve (1 hr cook time), the goal said there were 2 hours left, I served the sweets right when they were done, but the goal menu was gone! Who should I contact about fixing this? And this is on a Kindle with the already reduced time for preparing everything.

bluemoonday
02-25-13, 11:52 AM
What the heck! I had four valentine sweets to serve (1 hr cook time), the goal said there were 2 hours left, I served the sweets right when they were done, but the goal menu was gone! Who should I contact about fixing this? And this is on a Kindle with the already reduced time for preparing everything.
Same problem I was almost finished then goals disappeared prior to expiration

kooky panda
02-25-13, 01:37 PM
The Valentine goals were set to expire today.

bouncentigger1
02-25-13, 02:05 PM
Yea saw that know I keep going on about us kindle people but have to again. Was given valentines goals yesterday. I was only given 16 hours to do all the goals??? I'm sorry but that's crazy. Why even give them to me at that point. Can someone explain that to me????

101ginny
02-25-13, 02:55 PM
The Valentine goals were set to expire today.

As I also said in the other thread regarding this topic, My issue is not that they expired today, but when they expired today. There is a very specific countdown timer on the goal icon which tells us not just how many days are left, but down to the numbers of hours left when the goals will expire. When I put the last batch of 1 hour cooking time Sweetheart Treats, that goal icon timer had 3 hours on it. So even if I had waited for almost the extra hour of serving time to put the Treats out (for a total of 2 hours from prepare to serve), there was no indication that the goal would be expired before that tiime. While it was disappointing to not have all the time that other platforms had for these goals due to playing on a Kindle, it is even more disappointing to plan the cooking/serving time out, purchase extra appliances to fall within the goal timer than shows, finish within that time and then just be told that the goals were planned to be removed today. If there were not really 17 hours left last night when I checked around midnight, but only 12 hours, perhaps I would have built more extra appliances yesterday to finish in time. But if the timer says a certain amount of time left, that should be honored. My enthusiasm for this game (and BS) has taken a serious plummet with this event and I'm sad to say that this waning enthusiasm will probably also carry over to my 7 year old daughter as well. It's a shame, since this was a fun (and safe) game for us to play together.

NcCeiteach
02-25-13, 07:24 PM
I love the items. I'm trying to refrain from buying anything. Just making some recipes and collecting parts. If I need to buy double, then oh well! Can't wait to see what bakery has to offer. The coin items are lovely. I'm so surprised. Especially considering the uber inflated prices for the last two holidays. My fianc?e will be so upset with the amount of gems he doesn't yet know he will buy.

I download this, this morning and I bought the new tables etc but people are commenting on my wall saying 'where are your tables'. I don't understand this at all. Anyone else having this problem?
I can see some tables & not see others, some ovens & not others. Same with decorations. What's the deal? I have the new Valentine version for iPhone. I'm having this problem in Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, Dragon, Farm & Home Design Story where some new items are invisible & some aren't. And the new Swedish Cabinet disappears when you turn it sideways! I can't see my stuff or other people's, but they can see mine. VERY frustrating. I even have invisible food now from the new Swedish oven that I CAN see! I almost put it in storage because I thought the counters were empty! My Justice Dragons are invisible too btw & they aren't all that new.
And while I'm on a roll...what's with the sudden shutdown for maintenance today without any advance warning?!?

LindaBLB
02-25-13, 07:27 PM
How is this fair for Kindle players (not that Team Lava has ever worried about things being fair for us) We were late getting the goals, and I've been cooking 24/7 and still wasn't able to finish in the short amount of time you gave us. I'm pretty disgusted right now.

NcCeiteach
02-25-13, 07:28 PM
Specifically, for a table that was invisible in restaurant story....the Svanga table & the krona chair.

icychatter
03-01-13, 11:47 PM
Thank you so much:)

R1kku
03-04-13, 02:22 AM
Help please, I can't seem to get any equipment that need building, it just says hooray build item with friends but won't let me place it? Thanks in advance x

meme1098
03-04-13, 07:49 AM
To buy and place an item, you need to tap in the upper left corner near the coin. Then go to your restaurant and place.