PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 05:03 PM
First off. I would like to say, I checked through threads and there is no duplicate, so don't move this please, just because the following talks about diamond doesn't mean it belongs in the diamond thread.

So, with all the new pink hybrids, that earn more than diamond ky question is.

Would you rather have pink hybrids, I.e. unicorn,oragami, tiny

Or a diamond dragon?

sweetstuff525
01-18-13, 05:05 PM
I want one of each at least ..... I dont really care how much they earn.... I just want to collect them all except for the witch since I wasn't able to breed her

iaweforfun
01-18-13, 05:23 PM
Diamond

luv2wander
01-18-13, 05:28 PM
I want one of each and every dragon, even the ugly ones.

Darkstorm2
01-18-13, 08:40 PM
One of each please plus extra diamonds... They are of course a girl's best friend...

moostermine
01-18-13, 08:44 PM
All I can get through luck or good management! But so glad to have diamond at last! Talent or gift from TL, doesn't matter lol!

Baraze
01-18-13, 08:47 PM
They may earn more, but for me it doesn't make it more "valuable". Diamonds and its hybrids all the way. And with four diamonds, one infinity and NO tiny the pinks stink at the mommy.

P.S. I'm sorry pink, you're still my favorite color though.

Candy3030
01-19-13, 12:03 AM
100% diamond for me :)

SamKanj
01-19-13, 02:10 AM
The diamond hybrids are amazing, except Quetzel (imo), on the other hand, the pink dragons look awesome, especially Origami and Tiny.

P.s: Flower dragon is pure ugliness in its epic form.

Baraze
01-19-13, 02:26 AM
The diamond hybrids are amazing, except Quetzel (imo), on the other hand, the pink dragons look awesome, especially Origami and Tiny.

P.s: Flower dragon is pure ugliness in its epic form.

It looks sickly even as a baby and "toddler" too.

FlamingInferno
01-19-13, 03:06 AM
I'd like to have all the LE. Unicorn at Epic form not so good I prefer Unicorn's 1st form

davewin
01-19-13, 09:31 AM
I would rather have a Diamond.

wassupbaby
01-19-13, 03:57 PM
1 of each is enough for me . No need extra diamonds , they cost the whole habitat(not to mention the earning coins) :S
Besides, when you reach the certaint point of this game , coins seem not to be a problem. Just choose the dragon that you like. Lately i saw an island with the whole baby dragons and i LOVE it. Baby form is much better but i still need coins and evolve dragons to get those boosts. But when im done , i think i'll do the same. Breed new dragons and keep them in baby form. Sell all those epic dragons, some of them are hedious and all the epic together is totally chaos .

J85909266
01-19-13, 05:26 PM
Money only matters early on, in the game. I don't even pay attention to how much money a dragon makes.