PDA

View Full Version : They should have a Mardi Gras edition...

nomicrophone
01-18-13, 04:58 PM
I'm from Louisiana, so...yeah lol :p

FarmerTrunte
01-18-13, 05:12 PM
Yeah... And they should have a Danish version (Thats were I'm from).... cause time zones never adds up...
BTW got a great neighbor from Louisiana :)

FarmerTrunte
01-18-13, 05:16 PM
Denmark is on the other side of the world :)

nomicrophone
01-18-13, 05:25 PM
Haha awesome! :D

Baraze
01-19-13, 03:31 AM
Tell me about it! I'd love to have some beignets, colorful masks, a parade float decor, anything! Ive been dreaming of that since I started playing a year ago. I'm so homesick. The parades start today and I'm in Texas! Going home for Bacchus weekend though.

Hello! Always good to see folks from home. What part of Louisiana? I'm from New Orleans.

310pnut
01-19-13, 08:36 AM
I don't celebrate but I think it would b cool anyway. And it's 2 late this year bc it takes like a month b4 it comes out so they would have done it last month. BTW when is it?

nomicrophone
02-06-13, 12:30 PM
Tell me about it! I'd love to have some beignets, colorful masks, a parade float decor, anything! Ive been dreaming of that since I started playing a year ago. I'm so homesick. The parades start today and I'm in Texas! Going home for Bacchus weekend though.

Hello! Always good to see folks from home. What part of Louisiana? I'm from New Orleans.

Baton Rouge! And guess what, team lava must have read my post because there are a couple of Mardi Gras items on Restaurant! :D

nomicrophone
02-06-13, 12:30 PM
I don't celebrate but I think it would b cool anyway. And it's 2 late this year bc it takes like a month b4 it comes out so they would have done it last month. BTW when is it?

Next week actually lol, way too early this year... So is Easter I notice...

ladygaga1978
02-06-13, 12:47 PM
I'm from Canada, I really hope they don't make a mardi gras version! If they didn't make a Valentine's edition I wouldn't expect a mardi grad one... I would rather have stuff for spring because I don't celebrate mardi gras.

AnnasCoffee
02-06-13, 05:02 PM
Sorry to the OP but I'd rather have just about anything other than Mardi Gras... I don't think I can think of anything worse.

cherryberry9
02-06-13, 05:49 PM
Sorry to the OP but I'd rather have just about anything other than Mardi Gras... I don't think I can think of anything worse.

Yeah I kinda agree, party floats and Jambalaya don't belong in a bakery. Even though I like Jambalaya.

nomicrophone
02-06-13, 09:26 PM
Yeah I kinda agree, party floats and Jambalaya don't belong in a bakery. Even though I like Jambalaya.

I'm sure it wouldn't be jambalaya, more so like a king cake or some beignets (like someone up above said) :P
But whatevers, it doesnt necessarily matter of a whole edition, it was just a thought. Possibly even a couple of items at least like they did in RS...but either way no biggy like I said it was just a thought :)

nmishii
02-06-13, 09:55 PM
I'd go for a Mardi Gras theme in Bakery Story. I'd love to bake the king cakes and beignets.

I'm happy with the Mardi Gras release in Restaurant Story today. I am passing on the float, and looking forward to the recipes next week.

electrikbarbarella
02-06-13, 10:02 PM

Count me in your corner. Mardi Gras isn't my cup of tea either.

nomicrophone
02-07-13, 06:36 PM
I'd go for a Mardi Gras theme in Bakery Story. I'd love to bake the king cakes and beignets.

I'm happy with the Mardi Gras release in Restaurant Story today. I am passing on the float, and looking forward to the recipes next week.

So there WILL be recipes? Cool :)

nmishii
02-07-13, 08:41 PM
So there WILL be recipes? Cool :)

I hope so. There are so many New Orleans dishes and I hope they don't waste this opportunity by just giving us a one week release with no food.

Flashygrrl
02-08-13, 03:48 PM
King cakes yes. Paczkis for sure. Decorative items? Too gaudy for my taste. I strongly dislike the ones being offered in RS.

cherryberry9
02-08-13, 09:29 PM
Count me in your corner. Mardi Gras isn't my cup of tea either.

Yay I'm happy to see me and AnnasCoffee aren't the only ones who dislike Mardi gras theme.