PDA

View Full Version : Sell an oven...get an oven??

capncrunch203
01-18-13, 11:39 AM
Hey fellow gamers, I'm way too nervous to try this one out. I have 6 ovens. If I were to sell one, would I be able be buy another one to make up my appliance quota per my level?? I only say so because I have the money and I would like to replace my basic ovens with the easy no prep ovens. Is this a possibility or a pipe dream? Thanks for your culinary expertise!! Also, would that also apply to Restaurant Story as well??

cortnylyn
01-18-13, 11:41 AM
You should just place it in storage then buy the one you want :)

nickerrs
01-18-13, 11:45 AM
Hey fellow gamers, I'm way too nervous to try this one out. I have 6 ovens. If I were to sell one, would I be able be buy another one to make up my appliance quota per my level?? I only say so because I have the money and I would like to replace my basic ovens with the easy no prep ovens. Is this a possibility or a pipe dream? Thanks for your culinary expertise!! Also, would that also apply to Restaurant Story as well??

You should be able to sell it and then buy another one. It won't lock up again until you reach the max number of appliances. But like cortnylyn said above, you can store it if you want to sell it.

nickerrs
01-18-13, 11:45 AM
if you don't want to sell it ****

kooky panda
01-18-13, 12:00 PM

I would advise just storing it, you will not get money selling it, and you may want to use it later.

You can always take your appliances in and out of storage when needed.

capncrunch203
01-18-13, 12:10 PM
Most exciting!! I will take your advice and just store them.