PDA

View Full Version : can someone help me please?

beccadt89
01-18-13, 08:39 AM
hey,

so i've been playing BS constantly since about July (World Games edition onwards) so i think i know my way around things by now. much like many others have, i decided recently that i would start mastering the recipes. i wanted to save up gems to buy a second door and other things (i will NEVER pay my own real money for gems in this game!) and i was doing pretty well. got to 54 yesterday, but within a few hours i went back on and it had dropped to 28!? i hadnt bought anything but i remember the 'new winter box' info popping up so i was worried id maybe made a mistake and pressed it. i searched my inventory and no 'won' box items are there. i then was stupid enough to go to the box section and before i thought twice i made the rookie mistake of pressing the winter box. (i forgot they dont ask if you're sure!) i got '4th place' of these little frosted sticks and lost another 24 gems!!! i now only have 4 gems and as you can imagine im really angry!

how can i go about trying to get them back? i understand i lost 24 fair and square by pressing the box but theres still 26 unaccounted for that id really like back!!

thanks! beccadt89

kooky panda
01-18-13, 08:59 AM
For loss of gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com