PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bonus

DragonHeart0
01-18-13, 04:39 AM
Hello, a quick question . . . Usually when I log on the first time in the day I get a daily bonus screen and get to collect bonus coin. It didn't appear today. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this? :confused:

Chocolat13
01-18-13, 04:48 AM
I almost never get my daily bonus.

pegasus14
01-18-13, 07:54 AM
Try restarting your device and reopening DS. For me, this forces DS to reload and I get my bonus.

Nefertekas
01-18-13, 08:16 AM
Sometimes I only get mine on really weird hours...lol

bitealot
01-18-13, 09:13 AM
the daily bonus is either random or broken and never fixed :P i get it 1 or 2 times a week, even some times 0

MissStateGirl
01-18-13, 09:55 AM
I will get the Day 1. Next day I get Day 2.. But I have never gotton Day 3 or Day 4.. After two days Past It will start Over to Day 1..

cedkugedchgd
01-18-13, 10:22 AM
i get it every day. you just have to restart your game guys!

J85909266
01-18-13, 11:00 AM
I get it very randomly, as well.

If you go four days in a row, does it ever give more than just silver?

Fharido
01-18-13, 11:11 AM
my game resets the day when its 10 hour clock in the morning here. usually, i`ve already played by then. If i did not, i get a daily bonus. aint that weird???

bigsteve03
01-18-13, 11:29 AM
I get a daily bonus about once every two weeks, but I'm on android so that's the least of my problems!

kooky panda
01-18-13, 11:36 AM
As suggested, you should always restart your device after playing for the day , right before bed time. In the morning, your games will open up fresh so you should see your bonus pop up.

If you do not restart and jump right in your game to play, when your game loads up (after you have been away) it takes a few seconds for your game to sync with the servers.
That is why if you jump right in, before your game syncs up, your pops will pop up while you are playing.

Also along these same lines, you may get the coins, but miss seeing the pop up because you were not fully synced up with the servers.

If you feel you are not getting the bonus coins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Suave_Spencer
01-18-13, 02:49 PM
As suggested, you should always restart your device after playing for the day , right before bed time. In the morning, your games will open up fresh so you should see your bonus pop up.

If you do not restart and jump right in your game to play, when your game loads up (after you have been away) it takes a few seconds for your game to sync with the servers.
That is why if you jump right in, before your game syncs up, your pops will pop up while you are playing.

Also along these same lines, you may get the coins, but miss seeing the pop up because you were not fully synced up with the servers.

If you feel you are not getting the bonus coins, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Does the timer reset at midnight according to your device, the TL servers or simply 24 hours after you collected the previous bonus?

davewin
01-18-13, 02:53 PM
I restart my phone every morning when I wake up but I've never gotten past day 2.

kwhales
01-18-13, 03:43 PM
Strange. i don't even have to log off the game, it just seems to do it for me every morning and my bonus pops up. Never had a problem……yet.

kooky panda
01-18-13, 03:56 PM
Does the timer reset at midnight according to your device, the TL servers or simply 24 hours after you collected the previous bonus?

I am pretty sure it resets at midnight on mine, because sometimes I will not open a game until after lunch, I get my pop up, then the next morning I open it up early in the morning and I get my bonus pop up.

kooky panda
01-18-13, 03:57 PM
I restart my phone every morning when I wake up but I've never gotten past day 2.

Are you opening the game every day? If you miss a day, you will reset back to day 1.

waimanalokat
01-18-13, 05:06 PM
I play on kindle and restart every morning. I almost never get daily bonus if I first log on before noon. I have a different game that always gives me daily bonus if I first play after noon and never before.

Fharido
01-19-13, 12:40 AM
I am pretty sure it resets at midnight on mine, because sometimes I will not open a game until after lunch, I get my pop up, then the next morning I open it up early in the morning and I get my bonus pop up.

like i said earlier, my game resets 10 hours in morning. so we can't just say that the game resets for everyone at the same time

DragonHeart0
01-19-13, 04:03 AM

Thanks KP, got my bonus today :)