PDA

View Full Version : FARM of the week isn't even really judged?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 03:19 PM
Farm of the Week is a sick joke.

Did you see the winners Norman just picked for the contest ending Dec. 10?!?!? I've never entered but I perused the contestants, and several entered elaborate Christmas tree designs -- one even had the appearance of a 3-dimensional building! And TeamLava picks an entry that is simply a picture of some plowed squares with three trees?

Is everything you do a cynical joke, Team Lava? What the heck?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 03:41 PM
Farm of the Week is a sick joke.

Did you see the winners Norman just picked for the contest ending Dec. 10?!?!? I've never entered but I perused the contestants, and several entered elaborate Christmas tree designs -- one even had the appearance of a 3-dimensional building! And TeamLava picks an entry that is simply a picture of some plowed squares with three trees?

Is everything you do a cynical joke, Team Lava? What the heck?

Farm of the week isn't based on design. Just random post number drawing. It's been a rather enjoyable contest for most. It sounds like you're the one being cynical.
Looks like they've come out with another contest that will be based on design. Now something for everyone. Well almost, some people are never happy.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 03:42 PM
Farm of the week (and other games) is not judged. Read the rules. Random numbers are choosen by team lava in advance. If you post your farm on that number you win.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 03:44 PM
Norman just posted new contest. This one will be judged on the best farm design.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 05:19 PM
Yes, it is based on numbers. But common, at least try to make your farm look nice. The first winner in the last week Farm of the Week is pathetic.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 05:40 PM
Yes, it is based on numbers. But common, at least try to make your farm look nice. The first winner in the last week Farm of the Week is pathetic.

Aw come on, probably new to it all and is trying to find their niche. Farm of the week isn't a place for judgement.
I spend a great deal of time designing mine, but i don't judge others. Everyone plays different for different reasons. The new contest is the one being judged. Let's lighten up on other players ok.

I've entered most and never hit the farm jackpot yet, but each week I'm very happy for the winners. Must everything be sour grapes? Maybe they should make that the next crop update.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 05:31 AM
jealous much?

This is a great way for beginner players to win a price and for people who refuse to spend real cash on their farms. Team Lava, please keep on going with the farm of the week, because i myself do not spend money on gems and don't see myself as a creative person, but it is great to have a change at winning the FOTW every week!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to know what the starting dimensions of the farms were?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 01:46 PM
How do you post the pictures here?