PDA

View Full Version : Another week, another no-no on the free weekly updates...

chvchv & chvchv2
12-13-10, 03:05 PM
Norman,

when will you (TL) release the next heavily overdue "free weekly update", as advertised?

Would be nice to know. I'm now on Level 75 with both my cities... There is nothing more to do...

whonose
12-14-10, 10:06 AM
I've resigned myself to the fact that the only updates we are going to get are cases on the holidays that only require city cash. Next update will likely be around Easter.

I don't even know why I save up my coins any more, they don't release any content that I can use them for.

chvchv & chvchv2
12-14-10, 04:42 PM
TL has obviously abandoned their games and now these kids (TL) concentrate on spending the money they got from the unexpected success from their games.

Very childish and totally unprofessional!

Ylesiya
12-14-10, 11:26 PM
Hello my neighbor. They think we should proceed with ther endless ... Story games and spend money there. However, frankly I don't understand how one can spend 5$ on some blah-blah-blah case and get a piece of [edit]. For the same money you can get a very nice application with regular updates! And not some static image, usually duplicate and bad quality... As long as there are such people, team lava will never respect their customers I suppose.

chvchv & chvchv2
12-15-10, 08:01 AM
Agreed!

Especially after they just yesterday released another [edit] "game" (Treasure Story).

I got enough of this [edit]. I'll start today to write a competing product WITH weekly updates and lots of features in it that TL never ever dares to put into it.

So, goodbye! From now on I'm competition!

Ylesiya
12-15-10, 08:14 AM
I got enough of this [edit]. I'll start today to write a competing product WITH weekly updates and lots of features in it that TL never ever dares to put into it.

So, goodbye! From now on I'm competition!

Are you a software developer? Very good idea! If you want any ideas, feel free to contact %)

chvchv & chvchv2
12-15-10, 09:11 AM
Are you a software developer? Very good idea! If you want any ideas, feel free to contact %)

Yes, and I already have apps in the store.

CS was a nice game in the beginning and it would have made fun if there were the promised updates and something to forward to. But there is nothing to look forward to. TL does not keep their promises and they continue to lie to their customers, Norman is a joke as he never helped anyone. All cities are completely static, no movement, always the same and all cities look basically the same. What shall I/we do now? Fill up the place with Empire State Buildings and NY Town Homes? And then what?

Boring!

So I'm now heading off to new grounds.

Gunregistered
12-15-10, 09:24 AM
I'd love to give you some ideas, too. I've posted a lot of what I think are good ones that enhance gameplay on this forum, obviously to no avail. I hope you won't go the route of creating games designed to lure the young and/or hopelessly naive into forking over large sums of cash for in-game items that have no function.

It has been repeated over and over, but forget what TL's business model is for a moment and realize that, for as little as 99 cents, you can obtain some games out there in the App Store that make any "Story" look like a cash-hungry joke. Games offered by developers who are actually interested in providing compelling gameplay instead of occasional batches of clip art.

BrianSCP
12-15-10, 11:20 AM
chvchv & chvchv2 when you have the game ready come here to say anything about it please ...
I hope it has good graphics and of course free weekly updates ...
Hope to hear about you in a few weeks