PDA

View Full Version : Need help :'(

ninnishka
01-17-13, 06:11 AM
Hi guys
There's something wring with my bakery's graphics the plates and ovens are not in their right place,and whenever i want to cook something it keeps updating the game "processing" and after its been processed the dishes are not cooked :(
İ use ipad 3,ios 5.1.1,and my bakery is version 1.6.5
P.s
This problem occured after i transfered my storm8 İD to my new device
Thanks in advance

hentie2
01-18-13, 04:47 PM
This is happening to me today in both bakery and restaurant story i came in waited for all the push messages to finish zzz then visited some neighbours :) came back and took some food off put more on then it came up processing and then reverted back to what it was before I did anything?

And just now i came into my bakery did the usual wait for push messages etc etc then moved some food counters around same thing happened it came up saying processing then the counters reverted back to what they were before I changed them?

Possibly the servers are not in sync with my game I am thinking :0

FrozenTurtle
01-18-13, 04:50 PM
Can either of you guys provide us with a screen shot of the issue?

ninnishka
01-19-13, 04:50 AM
btw i tried to delete and re-install the game several times but nothing happened

hentie2
01-19-13, 05:19 AM
The processing message i get is the same as above pic that has been posted above
Have to say its been ok this morning but will let you know and take picture and post
I have just uninstalled and reinstalled both my games so will see how it goes

hentie2
01-20-13, 03:37 PM
Processing message just appeared on restaurant story don't know how to take a picture on my ipad (sorry)
but I had completed the heart pizzas accepted the reward
brought the tables and chairs accepted the reward
started moving my tables and chairs then found myself back with my pizzas ready ?...

Yoyobear81
01-22-13, 09:20 PM
Help! I don't even have the heart pizzas available to make? Anyone know why?

ninnishka
01-23-13, 08:15 AM
I guess this the end of bakery story for me :'(

kooky panda
01-23-13, 11:43 AM
Hi guys
There's something wring with my bakery's graphics the plates and ovens are not in their right place,and whenever i want to cook something it keeps updating the game "processing" and after its been processed the dishes are not cooked :(
P.s
Thanks in advance
Try updating your IPAD 3 to IOS version 6.0.2
You can go to settings on your Ipad then go to general- you will see software update. You can updated from from your Ipad.

hentie2
01-24-13, 03:12 PM
Try updating your IPAD 3 to IOS version 6.0.2
You can go to settings on your Ipad then go to general- you will see software update. You can updated from from your Ipad.

There is no software update 6.0.2 available on my iPad 3 it says my iPad is up to date 6.0.1

kooky panda
01-24-13, 07:28 PM
There is no software update 6.0.2 available on my iPad 3 it says my iPad is up to date 6.0.1
Oh sorry, I thought iphones and ipads had the same updates.
My iphone 5 is version 6.0.2. I did check my ipad 3 and you are right , it is 6.0.1.

tehbaker
01-28-13, 03:27 AM
On my old iPhone 3GS I had these issues constantly. I tried to restart, clear space on the phone, shut the app down every night or keep it open (tried both), deleted app and reinstalled, etc.. It happened to me in every version as well. The only things that have changed where I don't have the issue anymore is
a) I upgraded to an iPhone 4
b) I have unlimited data and leave 3G on so that my Wifi and 3G are working together when one drops

It's possible it's the wifi. Doesn't mean your wifi is bad (ours here is great but it still gave me issues with TL games - not just BS but RS and DS too) When I would go out of the house and turn my 3G on (didn't have unlimited so I turned it on and off) it worked perfectly fine and wasn't laggy. As soon as I was connected to ANY wifi - boom, problems.

Not sure if that's it, but I figured I'd chime in. Good luck!

ninnishka
01-28-13, 08:17 AM
İ tried all the things you mentioned but no success:(

FrozenTurtle
01-28-13, 02:25 PM
Hi guys
P.s
Thanks in advance

After transferring to the new device, did you ever force-close and restart the app? It may be still trying to pull information from the previous account.

This is happening to me today in both bakery and restaurant story i came in waited for all the push messages to finish zzz then visited some neighbours :) came back and took some food off put more on then it came up processing and then reverted back to what it was before I did anything?

And just now i came into my bakery did the usual wait for push messages etc etc then moved some food counters around same thing happened it came up saying processing then the counters reverted back to what they were before I changed them?

Possibly the servers are not in sync with my game I am thinking :0

Do you receive this when performing certain actions? These appear to be sync errors, which occur when your connection might not be strong enough.

If either of your still experience these issues, you should email us at support@teamlava.com so we can get more specific information about the issues. Thanks!

ninnishka
01-29-13, 04:07 AM
I didnt restart my device after ID transfer but it worked normally for few days before this happens,the errors occur when i try to cook something or collect my tips