PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm Ivana :)

ivanazagreb
01-17-13, 01:59 AM
Hi everybody!
My name is Ivana. I'm new to the game and this forum. I started playing DS not knowing that it has such an amazing community. I also didn't know about many social rules this online game has so I apologise if I didn't return gold to everybody who send me a gift! I had no idea we can only send 3 pieces a day :(
Anyway, I searched the forum and couldn't find an introduction thread so I hope I'm not violating any forum rules, I just wanted to say hello and say thank you for your guides and tips, they have been very helpfull.

I am at level 21 at this time and I think I'm getting the hang of things slowly, but what I don't understaind is the concept of crafted dragons and how do you start crafting them? I can't find any crafting buildings in my game. I would really appreciate some help!

Thank you :)

My ID is ivanazagreb

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-17-13, 02:40 AM
hi, have a look at this thread. it has all the information about crafting that you'll need.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41734-New-Features-Overview-Trading-and-Crafting(UPDATED-12-12-12)

kurebiz
01-17-13, 02:56 AM
if you're using an android device, crafting is not available till.... no one knows when.
we're still waiting for it.

if you're on iOS, make sure you're using the original dragon story, and not dragon story new dawn.

ivanazagreb
01-17-13, 03:05 AM
Oh..... I thought DS New Dawn was like an expansion for DS original! I just installed DS original and I see that may game and progress are saved... So could anyone please explain to me how does this work? I am on Android and thank you both for replaying. Does this mean I can delete New Dawn? Does DS original get more updates than ND?

kwhales
01-17-13, 04:28 AM
I believe new dawn is the most updated for android. original for iOS. Someday the two shall meet and be equal.

ivanazagreb
01-17-13, 04:35 AM
Ok.... I got it! :) Another question: Who do I have to contact to get some technical help? I have a SonyEricsson Xperia Arc S and all my TeamLava games are having issues so they are barely playable... Only DS is steady enough to play, though it chrashes from time to time, Bakery, Fashion and others are flickering on my screen constantly and I've reseted my phone and cleaned it but nothing seams to work!

doobert
01-17-13, 06:04 AM
Ok.... I got it! :) Another question: Who do I have to contact to get some technical help? I have a SonyEricsson Xperia Arc S and all my TeamLava games are having issues so they are barely playable... Only DS is steady enough to play, though it chrashes from time to time, Bakery, Fashion and others are flickering on my screen constantly and I've reseted my phone and cleaned it but nothing seams to work!

Good luck getting any response from TeamLava (oni su budale). Figure you'd understand based on your screen name :-)

ivanazagreb
01-17-13, 06:11 AM
Good luck getting any response from TeamLava (oni su budale). Figure you'd understand based on your screen name :-)

Hahaha!! Razumjela sam! :) Well does this screen fickering happen to anyone else? Is there maby a thread where I could read about other players solutions?

kooky panda
01-17-13, 06:14 AM
hi, have a look at this thread. it has all the information about crafting that you'll need.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41734-New-Features-Overview-Trading-and-Crafting(UPDATED-12-12-12)
There are helpful threads under the discussion forum under stickies.
http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?91-Dragon-Story-Discussion

If you have a specific question, you can do a search in the search box to find a current thread for information or you can post a new question on that thread.

For issues you can send an email to support@teamlava.com