PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't synch when I decline gift

sapphirecross
01-17-13, 01:29 AM
I read in a thread that I need to do something else between accepting or deleting gifts, so I tried that. I've gone to neighbors, I've clicked around on different tabs, I tried accepting gifts, visiting, then declining a gift - it's just not consistent. I have new iPhone since Christmas and it's driving me bonkers. The game won't recognize that I decline gift - I have a shamrock from a REMOVED oven that I can't even build that I declined YESTERDAY and now it's in my inventory forever. I don't get any new gifts instead once I decline something, it still counts as one of my items, but normally the items don't go into my inventory. Having the item in inventory after declining is new and I really wish we had a way to delete stuff from inventory pls! But mostly can we get some type of phone home/force sync option?? I lose tips at start of the game whenever I forget to wait for pop ups or to go to a nbr first - it really wastes a lot of time to do all this nonsense waiting for the game to feel like synching. Is it possible in any way to force a sync?

tehbaker
01-28-13, 03:36 AM
The only way I know of to force a sync is to close out of the app and/or restart your device. Normally if I load my bakery and I know I've been out for a while and should have tips but nothings there, I will go to the Community, visit a random person and come back and it syncs up. Usually going to a neighbor I already have doesn't seem to do it for me. Otherwise I'm not sure :(