PDA

View Full Version : Glitch - I lost all progress on Excalibam

spazztichero
01-16-13, 06:39 PM
Storm8 ID: spazztichero
Device: iPhone 4
iOS: 5.1.1

I wanted to report a glitch that just cost me a week's worth of time. I completed Excalibam, and that was the last piece I needed to unlock the tile with the Troll King. The quest completion stuff goes through, I get the dialogue with Thurston, and then I get the quest to seek out the Troll King. That auto-completes since all I needed was Excalibam, and I get that dialogue too. When it is done, I go to actually take on the Troll King, but the square is no longer unlocked. I also no longer have Excalibam. In addition to that, I don't have all the materials I used to make Excalibam. What I DO have is the quest to make Excalibam, directing me to ask Thomas how to forge it. I tried closing the app and re-opening it, still nothing.

I've enjoyed playing this game quite a lot. Losing all those days worth of effort, though, is really demoralizing. I hope there's a way to fix it. :(

justk9188
01-16-13, 06:46 PM
This is a bad day for all CS players. Many lost their item.
I got special issue: if i finished some item, i lost it and the same item in inventory.
I have 44 long swords. After finishing one more, i lost it and have 43 swords.

PikaSquirrel
01-16-13, 07:01 PM
Please write in a ticket about your issue. This issue has been fixed.

Please refer to this thread for more info: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44493-Buggy-today-Losing-Items