PDA

View Full Version : Buggy today - Losing Items

QueenBeeYatch
01-16-13, 03:14 PM
I just lost all the carrots I harvested, 2 hearty stews, 1 hearty meal and about 6 gems. It locked up and then those things were no longer available. It was all ready to go on adventure. Just needed the meal, sped up the stew and meal with gems. My long sword is gone too. It takes too long as it is to wait for some things and then when you finally have it all ready and this happens, it is very discouraging and makes me not really want to play this game anymore.

maguar
01-16-13, 03:25 PM
Have you tried force closing and restarting your game?

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 03:35 PM
I made two things of flour so that I can a loaf of bread. I go to make my bread and suddenly the game forecloses. I reopened the game and my flour was gone and no bread was being made. Everything is just gone. What do I do?

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 03:40 PM
What is frustrating is the energy to havest the wheat was wasted, energy to get the flour from the kitchen wasted, and now I won't have enough time to havest more wheat, make the flour, and make the bread to make for the simple feast to use for an adventure, so I lose out on all that today. I foreclosed my game, restarted my device, and nothing. Everything is just gone. :(

dmr37122
01-16-13, 03:50 PM
Exact thing just happened to me too. Was not an issue with just opening game noted elsewhere, had already been playing for a while. Force close and restart had no effect. :(

sugarzen6
01-16-13, 04:14 PM
I lost earth wisps two times in a row today. I am really low on coal too. The first time I'd already used it to start a lantern. Then poof no lantern being made and back to only two wisps. This syncing problem is seriously getting annoying.

irishmeagan
01-16-13, 04:20 PM
I have had the same thing happen. This game has never been buggy before. I just changed to a new iPad so I thought it might be me. I force closed and reinstalled. I had just crafted two lanterns, finished an expansion and started two earth wisps. Well, it glitched on me right after I started the wisps. My expansion disappeared and so did my 2 lanterns as I am still crafting the earth wisps. It had happened a couple of times with the kitchen..thought I was loosing it. Anything we can do to recover? I was so excited for the expansion.

hsquared
01-16-13, 04:23 PM
i had been forging an enchanted blade for thurston's quest, it finished, & the goal ended & moved on to the glimmer troll one. then, as i'm getting the dialogue for the glimmer troll quest, my game hiccups & gives me the 'processing...' message. the dialogue went on, though. i even got the popup about what to do in the quest. i had already started forging a longsword, & when i checked my goals, it was back to the enchanted blade one!! & my enchanted blade was gone, yet i was still crafting the longsword! what happened?! now i have to wait 6 hours (2 for the longsword, 4 for the enchanted blade) to proceed WHEN I ALREADY HAD PROCEEDED.

sooo annoying!! ugh.

badger8
01-16-13, 04:24 PM
Here we go again. Lost a really nice looking dish of spaghetti due to "processing".

maguar
01-16-13, 04:28 PM
I've merged these threads together. I've also reported this across.

habanero89
01-16-13, 04:32 PM
Same. It took me two days to make a spicy feast and begin a new dark caves adventure and then in the space of two seconds it glitches and the spicy feast has disappeared and there's no adventure in progress. I seriously cannot be bothered with this game at the moment. The past few days it has been so buggy and doing adventures is currently pointless. I've tried force closing and re-installing and these glitches are still happening.

dmr37122
01-16-13, 04:33 PM
Made two more flour, went to make bread again and poof, it all disappeared again. Seems like more than a syncing issue

PikaSquirrel
01-16-13, 04:38 PM
Please try force closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, and also restarting your device. Please let us know if you continue to experience this. Thanks.

habanero89
01-16-13, 04:38 PM
Just lost the last enchanted essence I needed to forge the Enchanted Blade...urgh.

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 04:40 PM
Made an earth wisp and went to craft a wooden beam. I was well aware that I had three earth wisps total. Now I only have two. Poof the one i just crafted is gone! I am afraid to collect from my workshop again because I don't want my items to keep disappearing. Sould we hold off on collecting from workshop and the kitchen etc for now?

Rooney1977
01-16-13, 04:40 PM
It's doing my head in I just work for a couple of day to send king on a adventure and I tried to collect some coins and the adventure vanished grrrr.

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 04:42 PM
I foreclosed. I Reopened. I uninstalled. I reinstalled. And Nothing. My earth wisp and flours are still gone. :(

AuntyRose32
01-16-13, 04:46 PM
Please try force closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, and also restarting your device. Please let us know if you continue to experience this. Thanks.

None of the above has helped Pika. I've just lost flour for the second time this evening and simple glue for the second time also. Collected them successfully, moved on to making the next item i.e. bread and super glue only to have the game load and both items are poooof....gone.

AuntyRose32
01-16-13, 04:48 PM
Made an earth wisp and went to craft a wooden beam. I was well aware that I had three earth wisps total. Now I only have two. Poof the one i just crafted is gone! I am afraid to collect from my workshop again because I don't want my items to keep disappearing. Sould we hold off on collecting from workshop and the kitchen etc for now?

I'm going to hold off collecting anything...boredom will set in but it's better than been annoyed about disappearing items I think.

Rooney1977
01-16-13, 04:54 PM
I give up I've just lost more wisp lantern's. :(

olinia91
01-16-13, 04:56 PM
I've lost several glue, wisp lanterns, kitchen items and swords. Really annoying. It's been go itching and skipping past couple of days but not to this extent! Had to redo actions but didn't lose anything. Now every single thing I attempt disappears. Force closing made no difference

olinia91
01-16-13, 04:58 PM
*glitching

matson80712
01-16-13, 04:59 PM
None of the above has helped Pika. I've just lost flour for the second time this evening and simple glue for the second time also. Collected them successfully, moved on to making the next item i.e. bread and super glue only to have the game load and both items are poooof....gone.

I have also lost a lot of items. tried everything listed above. sooo frustrating! I'm talking Gems, Earth Wisps, items for my spicy feast. I'm not collecting anything else until this is resolved.

MerryweatherPippin
01-16-13, 05:14 PM
I'm glad to see it's not just me. I've never had the game glitch before, but today I've lost several items right after collecting them (game suddenly reloads and my stuff is gone.) I was also done with a quest but then lost my last item and am doing it again. Ugh. Hopefully this doesn't continue. Such a bummer.

CuddlyDragon
01-16-13, 05:38 PM
Hey everyone,

This should be fixed now. Please put in a support ticket ( Support@teamlava.com ) if you have any further issues. :)

Rooney1977
01-16-13, 05:44 PM
What about all the items we lost do we get them back.

grizzly710
01-16-13, 05:45 PM
Still glitchy. Losing items. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling.

weezerd16
01-16-13, 05:46 PM
I lost the Translator's Tome, which I've been working on for over a week (all of that glitterdust!). I REALLY don't want to start over on making the book. Is there any way to get it back?

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 05:47 PM
Do we get the items back that we lost?

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 05:50 PM
I just saw I lost ANOTHER flour. Ugh.

kooky panda
01-16-13, 05:53 PM
If you are still having issues, force close out your game.(or restart your device)

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.

lozerrfaceXOXOmommy
01-16-13, 05:53 PM
And an enchanter's essence. So far I have lost (that I am aware of) an echanter's essence, 3 flours, an earth wisp, and possible more since I got the enchanter's essence from an adventure...

Rooney1977
01-16-13, 05:54 PM
I'm not collecting till I know it's 100% fixed spesh if we're not getting them back.

weezerd16
01-16-13, 05:55 PM
I've force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and nothing. My Translator's Tome is still gone.

PikaSquirrel
01-16-13, 05:56 PM
Issue has been fixed. Please write in a ticket to support@teamlava.com. Thank you!