PDA

View Full Version : Missing animals I need for Collections!!

freeJess
01-16-13, 12:06 PM
I seem to be missing some animals I need in order to complete collections and win the reward animals, I'm not sure how many are missing but specifically what looks like a blue angelfish and another fish that is rainbow colored, they are not in the market for purchase at all. I do remember seeing them in the market in the past but now they are just gone, they aren't even available in locked levels. These are for the collection rewards of a red fish and a green parrot. If you have removed these animals from the market for some reason, can you please remove the related goals? Or can you please keep animals in the market that are required for collections? Otherwise it just seems like a big tease! :(

CharmingRhino
01-16-13, 06:27 PM
These pets were removed from the game, though it looks like the associated collections are still there. We'll push it to the team to see if we can remove the collection goals and clear up any confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience, y'all.

akocek
01-16-13, 09:54 PM
I was just about to post about this same thing! Although it's TL's right to remove/add whatever they want, it is a tad deceptive when they say they will be removing holiday items and then they remove many others that weren't holiday items as well. i suppose we should be used to it as it happens in all the games, but it is still a bummer.

Jackal711
01-18-13, 02:17 AM
So disappointed pets are missing! It wasn't clear that ALL holiday pets were being removed so I had no idea I'd missed out on the Halloween collection. Also, where's the emperor angelfish??

akocek
01-18-13, 07:22 PM
i also missed the emperor angelfish because i didn't realize until now that it was an Olympics release. that's what we get for being on android and starting the game super late. ;p

CKellerman
01-19-13, 02:29 PM
You'd think TL would post end dates on pets in the market that are only available for a short period of time! How are players to know an emperor angelfish is for the Olympics or that a Mastiff is considered a xmas animal and would be also removed!!! When I got notice that the holiday items would be removed, I thought they were only referring to the pets dressed in holiday gear ... not pets needed to complete collections.

britts85
01-20-13, 07:43 PM
At least give us notice that you are discontinuing animals! Give us a chance to get them before they are gone.

allessaA
01-24-13, 05:58 PM
Nope, they never do!