PDA

View Full Version : transfering game data

gamingmomma
01-15-13, 07:14 PM
i had to get a new phone and i want to transfer my game data from my old one to my new one so i don't have to start all over. i'm at lvl 73 and i really don't want to have to go through all that again. my storm id on my old phone is bakingmamma101 this is the account i want transfered to my new storm id gamingmomma. can it be done?

kooky panda
01-15-13, 08:13 PM
Since you have already set up a new storm Id on your new device, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com

They will be able to transfer your games.

keiko_misaka
08-31-13, 09:10 AM
what happens if you can't remember your information? i just remember my island name and what lvl i was on.

ccflorida
08-31-13, 02:31 PM
what happens if you can't remember your information? i just remember my island name and what lvl i was on.
I tried to transfer my games to my new iphone and emailed support with my island name and ID and I was told in order to verify I was the owner of the island I needed to prove it with screen shot of recent gem purchase. I did not recall ever making gem purchase on my iphone just my iPad which is a totally different account. Support would not tell me a date of this purchase I even asked for a given month or even year so I could narrow it down on my iTunes account. They would not provide me with any date and my iTunes account went back 5 years with pages and pages of history and the detail history often lumped purchases together and screen shot was often cut off. So in the end they would not transfer my account. So good luck hope u have better luck then me! I'm still very upset about this I had a dark angel on my island!

rara927
08-31-13, 06:14 PM
I have been trying to get my bakery & restaurant transferred to a new iPad since Tuesday. No one has ever contacted me, so I can no longer play. My storm ID is Rara927. I was on level 99 on both games. Can anyone help.