PDA

View Full Version : Slow down !

Patt1
01-15-13, 01:35 PM
I think that they are too many new dragons coming out lately, i barely have time to catch up....
It somehow ruins the game, too much pressure. Is it really needed to come up with 2 dragons / week ?

foxxiegirl
01-15-13, 01:48 PM
Last week was 1 Dragon...well for some anyway. Most got nothing lol. This week is 2 since some will get last weeks and some this week. Game like these needs update to keep ppl interested. There is no reason all all to feel pressure to get a dragon unless it's limited.

jl0408
01-15-13, 02:48 PM
You must be on iOS. Be grateful you have too many dragons available to keep up with. Android/Kindle hasn't had a new dragon to breed for 3 weeks now. I think the last one we got was Fireworks. No pink dragons, no tiny dragons, no crafting or spells, or album or storage. Sure, last week we were given sapphire to buy with gold, dragons iOS can craft. Same with ruby and emerald previously. So please do not complain that you have too much to do when so many of us have nothing to do. We've been waiting patiently for months to get the same iOS updates and in the meantime, iOS gets even more updates and TL will not comment on when we will get new features.

codenamezebra
01-15-13, 02:49 PM
You must be on iOS. Be grateful you have too many dragons available to keep up with. Android/Kindle hasn't had a new dragon to breed for 3 weeks now. I think the last one we got was Fireworks. No pink dragons, no tiny dragons, no crafting or spells, or album or storage. Sure, last week we were given sapphire to buy with gold, dragons iOS can craft. Same with ruby and emerald previously. So please do not complain that you have too much to do when so many of us have nothing to do. We've been waiting patiently for months to get the same iOS updates and in the meantime, iOS gets even more updates and TL will not comment on when we will get new features.
Well said.

sweetstuff525
01-15-13, 02:51 PM

I agree and I'm ios

davewin
01-15-13, 02:54 PM
Transfer your game to an Android device if you want a slow down that badly :D :D

mica4817
01-15-13, 03:08 PM
So, when will ALL the iso devices be getting the Sapphire Dragon update? I & several others still dn't have it :(

mica4817
01-15-13, 03:10 PM
IOS, sry. Typeo

sollia
01-15-13, 03:39 PM
So, when will ALL the iso devices be getting the Sapphire Dragon update? I & several others still dn't have it :(

You're bleeping kidding right?

kooky panda
01-15-13, 03:57 PM
I think that they are too many new dragons coming out lately, i barely have time to catch up....
It somehow ruins the game, too much pressure. Is it really needed to come up with 2 dragons / week ?

I know it seems like a lot of pressure, but focus on the limited dragons when they come out, then take your time getting the others.

I am sorry Patt1, but since this thread has now gone off topic, it will need to be closed.