PDA

View Full Version : How much gold do you obtain in a day?

idestined
01-15-13, 03:05 AM
A survey. :)

sibeipekchek
01-15-13, 03:16 AM
I recieved 20 .. that's game max.. really wish TL could increase more!!

ir9314
01-15-13, 03:48 AM
The most ive gotten are 3 :/ apparently i dont have very giving neighbors

suzysuzy35
01-15-13, 03:48 AM
I receive about four.

Do people stick to the same people or the time? Or do u try to gift everyone back. I have three people I gift everyday and I occasionally try and gift back if others have sent me gold.

cedkugedchgd
01-15-13, 05:16 AM
about 4 :) i don't want to advertise or something but if someone sends me gold i'll send it back the next day for sure! :)

onawing1
01-15-13, 05:26 AM
Four to six. Received ten one day.

lriptide
01-15-13, 06:51 AM
add me and i''ll send gold everyday, will send back always

wassupbaby
01-15-13, 06:52 AM
10-15 gold bars. I used to get 20 when i started playing , but it stopped after 3 weeks :(

hamadrys
01-15-13, 07:12 AM
3 to 6. It depends. I have 3 gold buddies who send every day and I send them every day. The others are sending randomly but unfortunately I can't send it back as I reach my limit after 3. It took a while to establish the gold relationship with these 3 neighbors, I can't let them down.

jrodt333
01-15-13, 08:27 AM
4-7 Depending on if it's a weekend or not.

sollia
01-15-13, 08:35 AM
It depends if I gifted back recently. Sending gold can make my internet unhappy so I can't always gift back right away. I have a couple people I gift everyday and then I gift back to someone who has gifted me recently (so I know they still play)

kats310
01-15-13, 10:21 AM
I can only give 3 gold bars at day. After that it shows that I have gifted all my neighbors and that is everyday. I
I only receive 3 a day. The other games are 20. I play on my kindle fire. At this point I will never be able to
purchase a dragon. Is this not the same for other systems? :confused:

addiekinss
01-15-13, 03:50 PM
The most gold you can give in a day is 3 and I believe the max you can receive is 20. Most players will only gift gold if they have been gifted gold first so that's probably why you only receive 3 a day. It's the same way for me and I play on iOS.

LittleBoPeepWithAnAttitude
01-15-13, 04:21 PM
I'm on the other side of the world (Aus) so time-zone wise it is hard to figure out when a 'day' occurs. I generally get 3 every two (it seems) days. When I try to send gold to everyone back (by checking every box), a message comes up saying that EVERYONE of my friends has received their max gold. This is VERY frustrating because I REALLY want to send SOMEONE gold. I'm reading people are getting 6 a day? How did that happen? Do you have 500 friends or something?

kwhales
01-15-13, 05:10 PM
I'm on the other side of the world (Aus) so time-zone wise it is hard to figure out when a 'day' occurs. I generally get 3 every two (it seems) days. When I try to send gold to everyone back (by checking every box), a message comes up saying that EVERYONE of my friends has received their max gold. This is VERY frustrating because I REALLY want to send SOMEONE gold. I'm reading people are getting 6 a day? How did that happen? Do you have 500 friends or something?

You can only give 3 gold a day, so picking all your friends is not necessary. Pick three people who have given you gold and give gold to them. Most of us have the list of people who gave us gold and we start at the bottom and work our way up. Find some friends from your side of the country..post on the add me thread. This may help giving gold within your same time zone and you may even get more back.

cloudypoogle
01-15-13, 05:13 PM
I get 2 every day, sometimes 3. I send/receive gold with 2 people daily, and sometimes another neighbor will send gold. I think the most I got in one day was 5 or 6.

Vivi_Aireta
01-15-13, 05:29 PM
About 19 - 20 bars in average 11 hrs of each new days time (my time zone is 3:00PM)

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8322/004ftn.jpg

Half from a nearly daily senders, half from random of my other neighbors.

cast1532
01-15-13, 05:30 PM
In Dragon Story, no more than 5. In Monster Story, no more than 9 (that's the most I ever got in one day) this is why I rely on buying gold for Monster Story.

Vivi_Aireta
01-15-13, 05:34 PM
Oops... sorry for the large picture (I forget to resize it - -")
and some error of grammar (Eng is not my language)

wassupbaby
01-15-13, 06:01 PM

You made a chart for this , seriously ? ;D well , WOW what r u gonna do with the gold ?

kwhales
01-15-13, 06:13 PM

What does column one represent? and how many neighbors do you have that you get 20 a day but gift only 3 a day. and I agree with wassup..a chart, really? how long have you been charting this?

Vivi_Aireta
01-15-13, 06:19 PM
You made a chart for this , seriously ? ;D well , WOW what r u gonna do with the gold ?
At first, I want to save up for a Diamond dragon, but just got him a week ago :D
For now, maybe switch to get Infinity one? or invest in 5 Gold mines (when it released)
I didn't decided. Just saving and avoiding from gold traps :P

Vivi_Aireta
01-15-13, 06:27 PM
What does column one represent? and how many neighbors do you have that you get 20 a day but gift only 3 a day. and I agree with wassup..a chart, really? how long have you been charting this?
It's just a date I played and got golds in this game. Nothing more.
I have 5xx neighbors (try to delete many inactive user once a week)
And a day I created this chart is 25/10/2012 (about 2 months ago)

cherinec
01-15-13, 06:50 PM
i usually get about 3-4 per day :( i gift back the ones that gift me WHEN it lets me... i don't know why sometimes the gift back button appears and other times when i accept the gift it just disappears and doesn't let me gift back.

absolute46
01-15-13, 07:05 PM
Add me ID: absolute46. I play daily and will send gold to receive

kasaokc
01-15-13, 07:40 PM
I start at the bottom of my list to send back so that way I reciprocate to the oldest gift first and work my way up. I can only send 3 a day but this way everyone gets gold in return .... if not the next day, then the next after that.

chewytwix
01-15-13, 07:45 PM
that's insane vivi....I wish I got that much. I average 3 per day, but one of my neighbors doesn't seem to play anymore..

cast1532
01-15-13, 07:49 PM
It's just a date I played and got golds in this game. Nothing more.
I have 5xx neighbors (try to delete many inactive user once a week)
And a day I created this chart is 25/10/2012 (about 2 months ago)

Do you spend your gold on speeding up the times?

Takiofallen
01-15-13, 07:56 PM
How do you manipulate people in to giving you gold you can't return??? Crazy
About 19 - 20 bars in average 11 hrs of each new days time (my time zone is 3:00PM)

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8322/004ftn.jpg

Half from a nearly daily senders, half from random of my other neighbors.

chewytwix
01-15-13, 08:00 PM
Are you one of those neighbors that alternate gifting every 3 days?

Vivi_Aireta
01-15-13, 08:02 PM
Do you spend your gold on speeding up the times?
No, I don't :) Just saving up.
(2,099 bars of gold for now and will be 2,119 by tonight)

Vivi_Aireta
01-15-13, 09:09 PM
How do you manipulate people in to giving you gold you can't return??? Crazy
I have my rule that anyone have to accept.
1. 3 bar of golds are available to give in each new days so I can't guaranteed to sending back any gold to anyone.
2. Don't ask me to send gold to you. (you don't have to send me either)

For a return, I will send gold to top 3 people in my chart like this.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/478/005zaz.jpg
Each colours are use as label of number of gold they sent to me.

For sample, if someone sent me 5 bars of gold, he will be ranked with old red colour.
Yellow for 8 bars. Lite green for 9 bars. Green for 10 bars. And go on like that...
I will check this chart every day and give 1 gold to 3 of them that has a highest rank.
Example, Mr.A has a Green rank with 10 golds sent and he is the highest ranks today.
I will send 1 gold bar to him and lower his rank 2 level to Yellow with 8 golds sent.
Next day, if he stopped to send gold to me he's still at that rank
And if no one has any rank higher than him (Lite green or upper) in that day
I also give him another 1 gold day by day until his rank is lower than other.

By this, I can manage my gold gift network as fair as TL let me can do.
It may sound unfair that I give back just 1 for 2 golds received
(And to just step in my lowest rank you have to send me 5 golds)
But I can't do anything better than this

Anyone who can't accept this rule are not sent any gold to me
(Just be a good neighbors to share a mystic map or coins are good enough :D)
But who accept this are my daily (or nearly) gold senders.

Thats all :)
(sorry again for my language but hope you all can get what I want to say ^^")

wassupbaby
01-16-13, 01:35 AM
WOW again :D you're very serious about this, arent you :) this's admirable.
Btw i got 13 gold bars from yesterday , i think i could get more if i were a little more active in games( but no saving here, i speed breeding right away)~.~

wassupbaby
01-16-13, 01:38 AM
And btw i want to see ALL the chart you have if you dont mind :P

Baraze
01-16-13, 04:59 PM
I get three to four. I don't even gift myself on my second account, everyday. I send gold to those who send it to me. Otherwise I alternate between neighbors. When I wasn't getting any in return from some folks after a week or so I stopped. But I have about ten neighbors who are good with alternating with me. It's only fair. I do wish the cap would get raised from three to maybe five, even.

scottyhaha
01-16-13, 09:45 PM
if I send 3 golds I will take only 3.

azychan
01-16-13, 11:51 PM
3 to 5
I have more than 3 neighbors sending me golds everyday, but I can send back only 3 of them :( I feel guilty :(

FlamingInferno
01-17-13, 01:40 AM
My style is this: when neighbors send me gold i start from the bottom to top and write their names 3 by 3 until i reach the top then I write their names on my wall. Then when its time to send them gold i go to the bottom part. So every neighbors will receive their gold back in about 2 or 3 weeks. Lol. this is my style add me and check my wall you'll be surprised

Scarletfyr
01-17-13, 01:46 AM
I can only give n receive 3 per day. This is the most expensive game!

davewin
01-17-13, 07:40 AM
I collect three from my regular 3 neighbors and ignore the rest because it would be unfair to take and not give. But if I did I would get about 6-10.

sweetstuff525
01-17-13, 07:50 AM
I collect three from my regular 3 neighbors and ignore the rest because it would be unfair to take and not give. But if I did I would get about 6-10.

wow you actually decline gold?
but even if you decline those who send it think you accepted it ? since it counts towards their 3 already

henrylucky
01-17-13, 08:43 AM
For me, 3-7 golds / day

kooky panda
01-17-13, 11:30 AM

This is very nice, but even though you decline the gold, the player that sent it to you will not be able to send it to someone else, so the gold will be wasted.

If you do get gold from someone, you could post on their wall and thank them for the gold, but let them know you already have 3 gold buddies and you will not be able to return gold to them.

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 01:42 PM

wow, that's really nice of you!

jl0408
01-17-13, 03:27 PM

That's still kind of unfair because the person you decline gold from can't gift it to someone else after they've already sent it to you. Their gift is wasted. You should accept all gold and leave a thank you message to let them know you won't gift them back because you're loyal to 3 neighbors only.

jl0408
01-17-13, 03:36 PM
I usually get about 3 a day. The most I think I received in a day was 5. There have also been many days where I got zero even though I gifted 3. I start at the bottom of my received list and I return gold from the oldest 3. It may take me a few days to return gold that way, but if you sent me gold I will eventually return it. To me, it's the fairest way to gift gold.

Horntail21
01-17-13, 05:33 PM
I can't seem to keep a reliable gold buddy. I get about a month or two out of them and then they stop sending.

kwhales
01-17-13, 05:38 PM
I can't seem to keep a reliable gold buddy. I get about a month or two out of them and then they stop sending.

You just have to ask. I give gold to those who give to me, starting at the bottom of my list. If you need gold, no problem, i'll share.

Horntail21
01-17-13, 07:41 PM
You just have to ask. I give gold to those who give to me, starting at the bottom of my list. If you need gold, no problem, i'll share.

Well that's mighty neighborly of you. I'll send some your way tomorrow.

kwhales
01-17-13, 07:47 PM
Well that's mighty neighborly of you. I'll send some your way tomorrow.

No problem. I have two accounts. One for gold gifting and the one where you are a neighbor. I don't actually have gold buddies, I just have a few who routinely gift when they can, and i gift back when i can. So you won't get one everyday, but i will gift frequently. this way actually works, because i gift everyone who gifts me, but since we seem to gift everyoher day or second, third day, you can gift to more people and more people gift to you.

Horntail21
01-17-13, 08:55 PM
That'll work fine. I think one of my gold buddies has just returned from being MIA for a bit and I think that's why he hasn't been sending. So I still have one slot left to trade with you and maybe a couple others

tailsprower
01-19-13, 03:03 AM
I get 4 - 6 and then sometimes +30 gold when I download the games from the pop-up . My neighbors aren't really giving but they all come through in
getting mystic maps . :)