PDA

View Full Version : Earning gems

thevbomb
01-15-13, 02:56 AM
Still only have one gem! How do you earn them?? Help

nky1111
01-15-13, 04:27 AM
no way. just download and play other games when an ad appears.

yupiyupigumgum
01-15-13, 09:16 AM
Buy it, complete goal that has gems as reward, install or reach certain level on other game ( usually a goal will tell you to do it) or try your luck on TL contests that usually give lots of gems

A7B92
01-21-13, 08:00 AM
I play several of the games and find gems easily, but in Pet Shop, I just haven't seen the options. I don't intend to buy gems with real money, although it would be nice to be able to buy them with "coins." This wouldn't bother me much except I hate having to abandon a baby animal because I don't have enough gems to heal it. I know it is not real, but I hate the psychological blow. It just isn't the same as throwing out a dish on Bakery. I am seriously considering dropping Pet Shop.

growselhas
08-28-13, 10:20 AM
I play several of the games and find gems easily, but in Pet Shop, I just haven't seen the options. I don't intend to buy gems with real money, although it would be nice to be able to buy them with "coins." This wouldn't bother me much except I hate having to abandon a baby animal because I don't have enough gems to heal it. I know it is not real, but I hate the psychological blow. It just isn't the same as throwing out a dish on Bakery. I am seriously considering dropping Pet Shop.

Read my mind.
I am done with this game.
It is annoying that most goals won't appear on other games, like Bakery and Restaurant, since I am on android, but it is way more annoying seing a goal that I cannot complete forever in the tab because no gems are awarded.

clk48706
09-04-13, 11:46 AM
I totally agree. There should not be so many goals that require gems to purchase the animal. Additionally, it frustrates me to no end that if you have 4 of the pets it only pays coins for one of them.
I like the idea of this game but with the low number of coins you get as a payback it takes forever to save enough money to make pet purchases!

delila_zhaa
09-05-13, 06:47 AM
Agreed. There should be ways to earn gems, even one at a time would be helpful. Especially since so many of the challenges require a ton of gems to complete. With the other games, buying gems seems like an
option to make the game faster or easier. With this one, you can't really play it with any kind of satisfaction without putting real money in. Not cool, Storm8.

dee48mcc
09-06-13, 06:25 AM
I agree totally! Deleting this game.

sparklegirly
09-06-13, 01:04 PM
I think you guys are over reacting. Most things in the game require no spending of real money. You can download and play for free.