PDA

View Full Version : What is Justice?

paradiseisland727
01-14-13, 09:07 PM
What is going on with you TL? Are you guys out of your mind? I never complained about update here but everything has it limit and I have to speak up. Why you keep releasing new updates for ios every week while Android/Kindle are 5 updates behind? It has been months since the New Dawn/ Spell shop, crafting... released and we still haven't hear anything about it. I worked hard on getting lot of rare/super rare dragons and now out of room and have to sell for 100 coins while ios can trade them for gems. I used to love this game, and visited my neighbors daily, but not anymore because it looks like we playing 2 different game. I found this game becomes very boring and stressful to play and as many people say "if you don't enjoy it, stop it" but its hard to stop bcause I put so much efforts on it. Also, the funniest thing is that we're very lucky to get any updates that can be purchase by gold. I know TL need support to keep the game running, I did spend money on gold ( not much though) and I believed many android/kindle players spent lot money on gold, but what did we get in return? I know TL is a business, as a business, to able to make profit you have to invest on it and its looks like TL hasn't invest or put any effort on Android/Kindle...

profsink
01-14-13, 09:15 PM
You breed a Justice Dragon by breeding Pink and Red.
If you're referring to some other kind of justice, you won't find that in Dragon Story.

jrodt333
01-14-13, 09:20 PM
You breed a Justice Dragon by breeding Pink and Red.
If you're referring to some other kind of justice, you won't find that in Dragon Story.

Well said. Bakery Story is a totally different story (pun intended), we get all the updates at around the same times. I think once we even got an update FIRST!

habibass
01-14-13, 09:29 PM
I think once we even got an update FIRST!
Yes, I think you did. And I also remember google playstore gifts (7 decorations from...maybe a candy box?well, you know, a gummy bear etc).

kooky panda
01-14-13, 09:36 PM
Please continue your discussion on the current thread for this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43551-Android-update&p=507527&viewfull=1#post507527