PDA

View Full Version : For every improvement there seems to be a greater loss

catles
01-14-13, 07:21 PM
So what is the point of continuing to play, and tweak my house, if for every improvement there seems to be a greater loss?
I am very frustrated. My house is pretty much as big as it can get, so I have been going through making improvements to my spaces. Upgrading furniture, expanding rooms slightly,etc. But every time I try to make improvements I lose something I was't planning on replacing, things for which there aren't any comparable replacements available. Last week it was the orangish dresser with the dark drawers and top. It perfectly matched my boy's room (that happened by accident as I sent it storage when I was trying to rotate it).
This week it's my spider web kitchen tiles. I was going to relocate my kitchen previously in two smaller rooms, into one large room. To move the tiles which complimented the dark grey counter tops I have, I needed to move them to storage. Only to discover that they completely disappeared, and can't be replaced. And there are no other dark floor tiles available in the market.
I ask again what is the point of continuing to play, and tweak my house, if for every improvement there seems to be a greater loss?

JDFashionEmail
01-14-13, 08:01 PM
I get how the fact that you have to bring the tiles you want to move, into storage before placing them someplace else is quite annoying... Believe me, it can be a lot quicker if you just move the tiles where they are... I tried moving rooms, once and all the things on the wall went into storage (I was moving a room with walls to another wall space) and so I had to put all the things back on again.... So frustrating.

Gramtam
01-15-13, 06:47 PM
Yes, but they shouldnt disappear. I had the same thing happen with the spider tiles, the black couches, and who knows what else !!

kooky panda
01-15-13, 07:59 PM
This is a known issue and TL is working on this.
Current thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43953-Home-Design-Missing-unlocked-items