PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Pages : [1] 2 3

[S8] Elsa
01-14-13, 03:19 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2cni5b7.png

Hi, everyone! Just a friendly reminder, please stay on topic. If you would like to provide constructive feedback for Android updates, please visit this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43532-Update-for-android). Off topic posts may be moved to the correct thread or removed. If you have a question, feel free to PM me or post in Forum Disputes. Thanks! ^_^

Be sure to Like us on the Dragon Story (http://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp) page for the latest news and updates!

36 hrs
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/59F9FC58-8257-47BD-8C22-7F1B891F4F59-14992-000007298DF3CB8A.jpg

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/7F88C182-1A90-4009-9CBF-8B81A8EFF425-6459-0000060692ACDD01_zpscd051877.jpg

lorax211
01-14-13, 03:22 PM
I want it!!!! I only hope it's not another ios only dragon or one that android/kindle users have to buy for around $15

habibass
01-14-13, 03:28 PM
I guess its pink+diamond... Am i wrong?

habibass
I want it!!!! I only hope it's not another ios only dragon or one that android/kindle users have to buy for around $15
It is iOs only.

lala_gabbana
Very pretty!! Looks like another 3 colored hybrid, or maybe something to craft with light gems?

wassupbaby
01-14-13, 03:39 PM
Aaaaaaa finallyyyyy :)

mommeeof4
01-14-13, 03:40 PM
I agree with you 100% I feel I have been very patient, but three weekly updates in a row only for iOS, it almost seems like they want to make us angry! And then to offer them to android for a ridiculous amount of gold (real $)... They could of just made it for a ridiculous amount of coins instead. I agree with whomever posted elsewhere that Teamlava should hold off on all updates until they are prepared to release them to all platforms. It is only fair.

lorax211
01-14-13, 03:41 PM
Come on TeamLava, work harder for Android and Kindle fire!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am about to quit, can not handle this.

I'm with you! I was so excited earlier cause I'm breeding my first diamond dragon and now I could care less! I doubt I'll ever even see that beautiful diamond cause I'm ready to delete this and every other TL game! Just like in Fashion Story and how they released the makeup counter to ios only almost 2 yrs ago and android still doesn't have it!!! Frankly I'm disguisted with the unfair treatment towards android users!!

Baraze
01-14-13, 03:46 PM
Perfecto!!! Imagine all the 33 hour fails with virtue. But I still want it!

sollia
01-14-13, 03:48 PM
Are you kidding me? Seriously? Another iOS only dragon?

This is so wrong.

Baraze
01-14-13, 03:53 PM
I hope my gemstone dragon comes out this week too. Pinky winky will look beautiful next to the rest of the diamond family.

It does suck I admit that android is still behind. This will cause a riff just like when prices were raised in bakery.

wassupbaby
01-14-13, 04:13 PM
Perfecto!!! Imagine all the 33 hour fails with virtue. But I still want it!

I dont think its pink and diamond but 4 or more colors dragon. I'd say 7 :P

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 04:19 PM
I dont think its pink and diamond but 4 or more colors dragon. I'd say 7 :P

It's a pink hybrid. When the new pinks came out. It was on the cover of the add. Probably a pink diamond hybrid because all other colours regarding pink hybrids have been taken.

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 04:25 PM
At this point, it is really TL telling Android/Kindle users that they don't care. I do not believe that there will have any more updates for us. At all.
Perhaps some LE's for special holidays but I don't think we'll ever get the pink dragons, crafting, etc. Obviously they are using all their time to create new things for IOS.
I mean, after all that there has been posted on this board, all the people almost begging to get a decent update... 2 new dragons are released for IOS only : sapphire and this one.
I said I would never complain about not being updated for a while. Well...I realized we will NOT get updated. So I complain. And from now on, I will not purchase any more gold for this game. Unless we get decent updates.

I play on my Friends IOS account and I completely agree. I was going to play dragon story on my account, but my friends told me not to bother because I'm on android. Now I see why. Most of my android friends quit. I know dragon story was meant for IOS but this is really sad, in a business point of view. I am taking a buisness course currently, and I learned that when in a buisness, and you have two main consumer groups, give m
Both of the groups exclusive goods.

profsink
01-14-13, 04:31 PM
Ahahahahaha! Hilarious! I knew the pink/diamond would be soon, but what kind of company does three weeks in a row of iOS exclusives? Guess it's official, now. Dragon Story is an iOS exclusive app.

[S8] Elsa
I'm with you! I was so excited earlier cause I'm breeding my first diamond dragon and now I could care less! I doubt I'll ever even see that beautiful diamond cause I'm ready to delete this and every other TL game! Just like in Fashion Story and how they released the makeup counter to ios only almost 2 yrs ago and android still doesn't have it!!! Frankly I'm disguisted with the unfair treatment towards android users!!

Congratulations on your first Diamond Dragon! That's a big deal. Those Ultra Rare beauties are quite a challenge to earn!

I'm sorry that there isn't a new Dragon for Android this week. The Sapphire Dragon and Unicorn Dragon are tied directly to features that aren't currently available to all platforms. We're working bringing these features to everyone, but it will take time due to the nature of developing for Android.

While I can't speculate on these particular features, we look forward to bringing new Dragons to Android soon. All of the patience and feedback is appreciated.

Feel free to share your feedback here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43532-Update-for-android). While we don't reply to every post, we definitely read as much as we can. ^_^

I hope this helps.

Martin323
It's definitely the pink+diamond dragon hybrid.
I'm sure everyone does remember this dragon from the pop-ups in the game, when the pink dragons came out. It was there, just not available yet.

bigbux3
01-14-13, 04:42 PM
This is like a Pink Pegasus!

UnoRaven
01-14-13, 04:47 PM
TL isn't even trying for Android anymore. What a slap in the face. This is such a great looking dragon, too.

opanugie
01-14-13, 04:51 PM
I guess its pink+diamond... Am i wrong?

yup, its a diamond hybrid, DIAMOND and VIRTUE, i cant breed these, no diamond and no virtue, so sad

thatgirl444
01-14-13, 04:53 PM
OMG i want this Beauty, but I have no diamond :(:(:(

wassupbaby
01-14-13, 04:55 PM
It's a pink hybrid. When the new pinks came out. It was on the cover of the add. Probably a pink diamond hybrid because all other colours regarding pink hybrids have been taken.

I remember the ad and it could be the pink diamond hybrid. I also read a thread pony posted in update's box with the headline : Need some more color and magic ?
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44370-Need-some-more-color-and-magic
And if you look close to the unicorn , it does have so many colors including pink.

wassupbaby
01-14-13, 04:58 PM
Am i right , pony ? :P

opanugie
01-14-13, 04:59 PM
the egg must be awesome one cant wait to see it

blutatlvr
01-14-13, 05:15 PM
:( booo on this whole android stuff. I have no idea what this IOS is but I am not too happy now. I have an android and now realize why I have had so many force close errors. This makes me sad....and it explains why all of the really cool dragons cost and arm and a leg (gold) I still don't have a diamond dragon and rarely get any of the rare dragons. Oh well I will keep trying and hoping for some neato dragons at some point.

B4Ballet
01-14-13, 05:28 PM
Oh my God ... Are you kidding me!!! Yet another week without anything for Android/Kindle ... I bet people aren't even trying to bring anything to us :/

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 05:36 PM
I remember the ad and it could be the pink diamond hybrid. I also read a thread pony posted in update's box with the headline : Need some more color and magic ?
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44370-Need-some-more-color-and-magic
And if you look close to the unicorn , it does have so many colors including pink.

So? The snowman had white In it, but it was red and green.
Charm had pink in it.
And infinity had multiple colours.

finnth12
01-14-13, 05:45 PM
Shouldn't it be 2013? Not 2012?!

kooky panda
01-14-13, 05:49 PM
Shouldn't it be 2013? Not 2012?!

It is now 2013.:)

mamareader02
01-14-13, 05:49 PM
This is what I've been waiting for!!!!my poor pinky gonna be breeding nonstop!HE&& YEAH!!!

jlcook850
01-14-13, 05:55 PM
Congratulations on your first Diamond Dragon! That's a big deal. Those Ultra Rare beauties are quite a challenge to earn!

I'm sorry that there isn't a new Dragon for Android this week. The Sapphire Dragon and Unicorn Dragon are tied directly to features that aren't currently available to all platforms. We're working bringing these features to everyone, but it will take time due to the nature of developing for Android.

While I can't speculate on these particular features, we look forward to bringing new Dragons to Android soon. All of the patience and feedback is appreciated.

Feel free to share your feedback here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43532-Update-for-android). While we don't reply to every post, we definitely read as much as we can. ^_^

I hope this helps.

Are you kidding? We keep hearing you value our feedback and be patient but week after week updates for iOS and nothing for android. You might read the feedback but TL definitely doesn't care about it.

fattom19
01-14-13, 06:15 PM
I mean it is REALLY bad enough that we can't have any pink dragons, but for three weeks now to release weekly updates that are ios only is just incredibly cruel and to tell us the dragons that have been released are tied directly to features unavailable at the time for android is the exact point everyone is making! Why not until you release an update that gives us those features your speaking of only release dragons that are capable of being obtained by everyone on all platforms. I just think it really shows that as much as the TL staff says they understand our frustration they really don't because of they did then they would show some compassion and not keep rolling out more and more ios only content. Why not hold off on releasing all of these ios only dragons until you release the android update, if you would work on just the android update then you can make everyone happy and THEN release all of these dragons which at that time everyone would be able to get

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 06:21 PM
At least they said its for IOS, not forgetting last suggestion, so android doesn't get their hopes up

grondai
01-14-13, 06:44 PM
Lol I like the comments saying 15 and 20 dollars... If it is a diamond hybrid it will be $100

kwhales
01-14-13, 06:51 PM
I think it will be virtue, magic and green or diamond. If it is diamond, it will lessen the amount of people you can try for it, so I hope it isn't diamond.

sweetstuff525
01-14-13, 06:53 PM
I think it will be pink and diamond ... Thankfully I have both

tailsprower
01-14-13, 06:55 PM
Though I'm a boy , I'm gonna get it ! I've gotten a lot of rares and super rares and even a diamond ! Might as well try :) , I still want to be ahead
of my higher level neighbors with less rare dragons LOL . I hope it's not LE :(

tailsprower
01-14-13, 06:57 PM
BTW i would like to point out , that isn't a unicorn , it's a bicorn or something :)

B4Ballet
01-14-13, 07:34 PM
Omg, it is a bicorn! Ha ha ha

jrodt333
01-14-13, 08:24 PM
BTW i would like to point out , that isn't a unicorn , it's a bicorn or something :)
Lol! You're right! You would think a pony expert like Ponyroar would have noticed that. :P

ubobdgc
01-14-13, 08:26 PM
A unicorn means a "one horn" this thing has two. So a rino dragon?

jrodt333
01-14-13, 08:31 PM

No it's a bihorn dragon! That's what some previous posters called it.

lylahmae
01-14-13, 08:32 PM

TL does not live in reality, standard facts do not exist to them. In farm story the oak tree has maple leaves. I am sure every game TL makes has these silly mistakes. I bet the guy who made the unicorn dragon who doesn't know that uni means one has a big fancy college degree too.

cedkugedchgd
01-15-13, 12:32 AM
Ermagherd finally!!!!!

suzysuzy35
01-15-13, 01:17 AM
I really want one, looks so beautiful,but if its 33 hr fail times I properly wait before trying as I'm currently going for the angel and that ones doing my head in now,lol.

MazShaddix
01-15-13, 01:39 AM
I would try for this dragon, but until I get a diamond, I'm no where near close to getting it lol

huhuloo
01-15-13, 02:59 AM
So just like other Diamond hybrid dragon, but this time we have to try 33hours(!) over and over again before we get a Unicorn? What a smart plan from TL to design such breeding time for a single color Virtue Dragon huh...

cedkugedchgd
01-15-13, 05:07 AM
So just like other Diamond hybrid dragon, but this time we have to try 33hours(!) over and over again before we get a Unicorn? What a smart plan from TL to design such breeding time for a single color Virtue Dragon huh...

i think the fail times will be 5, 15, 21 and 33 hours because virtue splits into red and light!

FlamingInferno
01-15-13, 05:45 AM
I wonder if PonyRoar very happy to have a new update Unicorn Dragon?!

Candy3030
01-15-13, 05:58 AM

Im sure PonyRoar must be soooooo happy! Such a perfect match :)
Its a beautiful dragon. Good luck to all that can try for it ;)

MissStateGirl
01-15-13, 06:53 AM
At this point, it is really TL telling Android/Kindle users that they don't care. I do not believe that there will have any more updates for us. At all.
Perhaps some LE's for special holidays but I don't think we'll ever get the pink dragons, crafting, etc. Obviously they are using all their time to create new things for IOS.
I mean, after all that there has been posted on this board, all the people almost begging to get a decent update... 2 new dragons are released for IOS only : sapphire and this one.
I said I would never complain about not being updated for a while. Well...I realized we will NOT get updated. So I complain. And from now on, I will not purchase any more gold for this game. Unless we get decent updates.

I'm With You.. I have not purchaced any gold since Thankgiving when all the Major Updates started for IOS. I dont plain on buy anything untill The two platforms are equal. That is if I'm still playing by that Point. I'm about ready to Quit playing!!

fattom19
01-15-13, 07:46 AM
I wish I was able to complain about the 33 hour fail time while trying to breed for this dragon. That's bad when I wish I could get 33 hr fails....

jl0408
01-15-13, 09:44 AM

I think they have been telling Android/Kindle that all along. TL tells us that by not even making many of their games available to Android/Kindle. Android didn't get full ND, just the different colored island over a month later. Android didn't get crafting, spells, storage, album or pink dragons. This will be the 3rd week of iOS only weekly update. It does cause doubt that we will get something new to breed. I imagine Valentine's LE's will involve pink dragons which we don't and probably still won't have by then. Then I wouldn't be surprised if they had a whole new dragon game for iOS only. City Story anyone?

xoam0re
01-15-13, 09:47 AM
Omgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomg i can't wait!!!!

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 10:52 AM
Omgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomg i can't wait!!!!

Can't wait for .... what?

Baraze
01-15-13, 11:06 AM
Can't wait for .... what?

Pinky Winky. That's my name for her and she shall be mine too. In a couple months, with my luck.....

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 11:11 AM
Pinky Winky. That's my name for her and she shall be mine too. In a couple months, with my luck.....

Well, if you're going to have to wait for all the updates ... I hope you get what you want in a couple months, not the 4 we've been waiting.

foxxiegirl
01-15-13, 11:16 AM
Awww lovely! I can't wait.

[S8] Elsa
01-15-13, 11:32 AM
Lol! You're right! You would think a pony expert like Ponyroar would have noticed that. :P

Bicorns are awesome, too. It'll make more sense when you see the baby form. :3 It just gets so Epic when it grows up that it grows an extra one.

The suspense has been ****ing me! I'm a happy pony. @_@

Im sure PonyRoar must be soooooo happy! Such a perfect match :)
Its a beautiful dragon. Good luck to all that can try for it ;)

I may only be able to speak in emoticons on Thursday.

Awesome name!

Nefertekas
01-15-13, 12:21 PM
I may only be able to speak in emoticons on Thursday.
Lol!! :)
So it's NOT a diamond hybrid? Hmmm

mica4817
01-15-13, 12:51 PM
I & several neighbors have an iPhone, iOS & still waiting on the Sapphire update. When is that going to happen??

suzysuzy35
01-15-13, 01:17 PM
I wonder if this dragon will be unique, I.e like the diamond and infinity, maybe we will have to find the right combo to get it, pink diamond unique in itself. I don't know just a thought I just had.

wassupbaby
01-15-13, 01:24 PM
Lol!! :)
So it's NOT a diamond hybrid? Hmmm

Its my thought :) am i the only one thinking its not a pink diamond ? -.-

RotomGuy
01-15-13, 01:25 PM
TL has said that the Sapphire Dragon was still in testing and that everyone would get it in a week or two's time.

fattom19
01-15-13, 01:27 PM

Nice name but I think i will name this dragon impossible, since its never going to be possible for me to get since im on android

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-15-13, 01:35 PM
Its my thought :) am i the only one thinking its not a pink diamond ? -.-

nope, i thought that too.

Nefertekas
01-15-13, 01:41 PM
But the thread says (iOS) so it's either craftable or pink...

cedkugedchgd
01-15-13, 01:42 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/D6B7502C-A0E9-4039-B1FD-B2469DEC467C-4214-000003615C0ABB8F_zps6b062add.jpg

excuse me, who said that it's NOT gonna be a diamond hybrid? :D

foxxiegirl
01-15-13, 01:43 PM
But the thread says (iOS) so it's either craftable or pink...

Maybe it'll be a new craft, so we'll need pink stones to complete it.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 01:43 PM

You think it may not be pink? That would leave red/white, purple/white or a tri-color of red/purple/white? What think ye??

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 01:44 PM
Of course, I ask only out of curiosity.

foxxiegirl
01-15-13, 01:45 PM
Yeah just checked the blog, it is indeed in a Diamond habby

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-15-13, 01:49 PM
You think it may not be pink? That would leave red/white, purple/white or a tri-color of red/purple/white? What think ye??
lol. it did cross my mind... but i guess i was wrong!

MissStateGirl
01-15-13, 01:57 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/D6B7502C-A0E9-4039-B1FD-B2469DEC467C-4214-000003615C0ABB8F_zps6b062add.jpg

excuse me, who said that it's NOT gonna be a diamond hybrid? :D

Ok I'm Confussed? Do you Have it.. I though it was supose to release on the 18th??

[S8] Elsa
01-15-13, 02:04 PM
Ok I'm Confussed? Do you Have it.. I though it was supose to release on the 18th??

This is the blog image (http://blog.teamlava.com) from the official TeamLava blog where we post all of the updates & other goodness.

ouboomersooner
01-15-13, 02:21 PM
Why do I even bother? TL PLEASE stop releasing games to android if this is how you're going to treat us!!!! No dawn tree, no boosts, no trading, no crafting, no pink element dragons & habitats, consistent weekly updates for ios only and sometimes gratuitously allowing us android users to pay $15 to $20 for a dragon that ios gets for free!!!!

So true, game is so unfair to Android users.

sweetstuff525
01-15-13, 02:47 PM
I want 3 or 4 of these ... They are cute

wassupbaby
01-15-13, 03:10 PM
Noooo :( looks like im wrong. I dont even have time to try other diamond hybrid yet. Now i wonder how many coins can unicorn earn per hour in epic form ? Since origami earns more than crusader i guess unicorn could make at least 6000 per hour :)

sollia
01-15-13, 03:34 PM
TL has said that the Sapphire Dragon was still in testing and that everyone would get it in a week or two's time.

No, everyone on iOS will have it. Big difference.

kooky panda
01-15-13, 03:36 PM
I want 3 or 4 of these ... They are cute

Me too!!!

SamKanj
01-15-13, 04:42 PM
This dragon is great, everything is on hold till I get one.

Love it :)

shortyrules2
01-15-13, 04:43 PM
I like the look of the new unicorn dragon, but i still can't craft the saphire dragon and i've been waiting patiently for it, but now i'm just getting REALLY FRUSTRATED that it's been a couple of weeks and still nothing. Please help! S8 id is shortyrules2. Thanks.

sweetstuff525
01-15-13, 05:04 PM
I like the look of the new unicorn dragon, but i still can't craft the saphire dragon and i've been waiting patiently for it, but now i'm just getting REALLY FRUSTRATED that it's been a couple of weeks and still nothing. Please help! S8 id is shortyrules2. Thanks.

Really? It hasn't even been a week since sapphire dragon was released to some
I believe it's been 5 days so ... Well probably get it on thursday

But defininetly hasn't been a couple of weeks

jrodt333
01-15-13, 05:59 PM

It's only been a few days. Now you must know how Android feels waiting months for nothing.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 06:18 PM
If I remember correctly, the Sapphire update was January 8th.

kwhales
01-15-13, 06:26 PM
If I remember correctly, the Sapphire update was January 8th.

It was the 10th. last Thursday. 5 days ago. I got the update, but stll holding off on crafting dragons.

shortyrules2
01-15-13, 06:56 PM
I had heard that the Saphire dragon was going to be released a couple weeks ago (it was around Jan 2nd or 3rd,) and since then it's only been released to a few people. I have the option to buy it using gold, but there is no way i'm spending $100 for it. I'd craft it instead.

vian0905
01-15-13, 10:01 PM
I love it so much! Hope it is not an LE dragon coz I still no diamond :(

saintlover
01-16-13, 09:03 AM
Im so excited for Thursday... it looks great! HOWEVER, I will have to trade in one of my 2 remaining duplicate diamond dragons to place the unicorn if indeed this is a diamond hybrid. While I am really glad TL gave us 5 more habitats, I am maxed out and only have space for 2 pink, 1 red, 1 yellow and one blue dragon (or if I switch the on green to red i can put a green) I only have 2 duplicate dragons (diamond and mercury). Please please please give us more habitats....

EDITED TO ADD - I have purchased the 2 gold habitats with the 4 capcity.

Nefertekas
01-16-13, 12:56 PM
I had heard that the Saphire dragon was going to be released a couple weeks ago (it was around Jan 2nd or 3rd,) and since then it's only been released to a few people. I have the option to buy it using gold, but there is no way i'm spending $100 for it. I'd craft it instead.
Why would you ever buy it if you only need to wait a week?

klaineisland
01-16-13, 02:19 PM
Yes! I love unicorns! This is so pretty!

klaineisland
01-16-13, 02:22 PM
yup, its a diamond hybrid, DIAMOND and VIRTUE, i cant breed these, no diamond and no virtue, so sad

Oh man, I retract my earlier comment. I don't have a diamond yet either, so there's no way I can try to get this one. :(

scottyhaha
01-16-13, 04:23 PM
Get a diamond

huhuloo
01-16-13, 07:11 PM
i think the fail times will be 5, 15, 21 and 33 hours because virtue splits into red and light!

OIC.. so it should be 30sec(red), 9hr(white), 44hr!(diamond+red/white), or even 5hr(love dragon).. and 33hrs(pink)...

Spiceshirl
01-16-13, 08:41 PM
But it must be a pink diamond it's in a diamond habitat!!!!!:confused:isn't it ????

scottyhaha
01-16-13, 09:37 PM
But it must be a pink diamond it's in a diamond habitat!!!!!:confused:isn't it ????

It is a diamond hybird

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 08:22 AM
i caaan't wait :( does anybody know the exact time for the update?

henrylucky
01-17-13, 08:40 AM
i caaan't wait :( does anybody know the exact time for the update?

Maybe, 5 - 7 hrs again
I don't know, it's my prediction :p

NouraMoh
01-17-13, 10:08 AM
Im so excited for Thursday... it looks great! HOWEVER, I will have to trade in one of my 2 remaining duplicate diamond dragons to place the unicorn if indeed this is a diamond hybrid. While I am really glad TL gave us 5 more habitats, I am maxed out and only have space for 2 pink, 1 red, 1 yellow and one blue dragon (or if I switch the on green to red i can put a green) I only have 2 duplicate dragons (diamond and mercury). Please please please give us more habitats....

EDITED TO ADD - I have purchased the 2 gold habitats with the 4 capcity.

I second that! I'm also maxed out although I too bought not 2 but 6 gold habitats, 3 red and 3 green
Please TL give us the freedom to buy as much habitats as we want to

[S8] Elsa
01-17-13, 10:40 AM
Hi, everyone! Just a friendly reminder, please stay on topic. If you would like to provide constructive feedback for Android updates, please visit this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43532-Update-for-android). Off topic posts may be moved to the correct thread or removed. If you have a question, feel free to PM me or post in Forum Disputes. Thanks! ^_^

mommeeof4
01-17-13, 11:06 AM
Pony, when I click your link I get page not found.... Guessing my post was deleted then?

[S8] Elsa
01-17-13, 11:24 AM
Pony, when I click your link I get page not found.... Guessing my post was deleted then?

Thanks. I fixed it. A little BB Code malfunction.

foxxiegirl
01-17-13, 11:31 AM
Update has been released :)

penqueen2
01-17-13, 11:41 AM
36 Hour bread time, got it on try 4-- Fails are all 33 hour Virtue

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 11:47 AM

Wow congrats :)

sibl
01-17-13, 11:51 AM
Have the Unicorn too. Two tries with Diamand Level 10 and Virtue Level 10. 36 breeding time.

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 11:52 AM
Hahaha its ridiculous , unicorn eanrs only 2790 coins per hour. Worst diamond hybrid eva =]]] not to mention its look prety girly =]]

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 12:11 PM
it earns less than the origami and diamond dragon!! i don't get this..

Baraze
01-17-13, 12:16 PM
It's really grating when people complain about a dragon looking "girly". Are some females supposed to whine and say some are too rough and manly? Every dragon won't fit in perfectly with just one demographic.

On to other things. This 33 hour fail time is ****ing me.

sweetstuff525
01-17-13, 12:18 PM
At least pink is tradable now lol since I already got 2 will try in 33 hrs again lol

RotomGuy
01-17-13, 12:20 PM
Baby is cute! I still haven't bred a pink yet, let alone a diamond, so I'll have to wait for this one.

Candy3030
01-17-13, 12:26 PM

Congrats! Did you use virtue & diamond or another pink dragon?

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 12:27 PM
1st try: 33 hrs
2nd try: 36 hrs!! :D

penqueen2
01-17-13, 12:29 PM
virtue & diamond both epic

Candy3030
01-17-13, 12:30 PM
1st try: 33 hrs
2nd try: 36 hrs!! :D

Congrats ;)

Using?? Virtue? Or another pink dragon? Thanks in advance for any info ;)

Candy3030
01-17-13, 12:30 PM
virtue & diamond both epic

Thank you ;)

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 12:31 PM
Congrats ;)

Using?? Virtue? Or another pink dragon? Thanks in advance for any info ;)

i used level 10 diamond with level 10 virtue!

knj00
01-17-13, 12:33 PM
They changed the design of the Virtue Banner that was glitching on peoples islands. It is in the market now though :)

Candy3030
01-17-13, 12:33 PM
i used level 10 diamond with level 10 virtue!

Thank you ;)

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 12:34 PM
It's really grating when people complain about a dragon looking "girly". Are some females supposed to whine and say some are too rough and manly? Every dragon won't fit in perfectly with just one demographic.

On to other things. This 33 hour fail time is ****ing me.
Please dont take my words as a complaint , im just saying and lets face it , it does look girly
. Yes, its not my fav dragon but at least i think i could have my opinion on it. And yes, if you think some dragons are too rough or manly , you have your right to express your opinion and i would not take it as ''grating" because i know we are diferent and can not have the same opinions.

suzysuzy35
01-17-13, 12:36 PM
Are they any other dragons then that you think are girly? I like it myself, about time we had a girly one, I don't think there is one as yet.

Just seen the egg on wiki, looks lovely and lol, maybe girly too.

suzysuzy35
01-17-13, 12:38 PM
Are they any other dragons then that you think are girly? I like it myself, about time we had a girly one, I don't think there is one as yet.

Sorry mistmoth and fairy are probably girly.

knj00
01-17-13, 12:38 PM
They changed the design of the Virtue Banner that was glitching on peoples islands. It is in the market now though :)

Or not... that's weird, it looks one way in the market but after you place it it has a different design O_o

Baraze
01-17-13, 12:46 PM

You're right! I just saw it and the egg is sooooo pretty.

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 12:47 PM
ok i admit the dragon looks really nice but seriously.. the egg looks awful to me. it's not because it's pink or soemthing it just doesn't look as mythical and good as the other diamond eggs :B my opinion!

knj00
01-17-13, 01:00 PM
So as far as I can tell the Pink color does not split on this pairing? I have tried 7-8 times (not enough gold for more) and each time nothing but Virtue. Seems like everyone else who has tried has also only gotten Virtue or Unicorn.... so that was nice of TL, I was dreading the many different fail possibilities.

NouraMoh
01-17-13, 01:01 PM
Can't wait for my "girly" egg to hatch :)

hamadrys
01-17-13, 01:09 PM
Can someone post a pic of the egg? I am curious to see it.

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 01:15 PM
this dragon seems really easy to get. lots of players got their unicorn on 1st - 5th try! :)

sehana
01-17-13, 01:16 PM
(not my egg) :(
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/59F9FC58-8257-47BD-8C22-7F1B891F4F59-14992-000007298DF3CB8A.jpg

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 01:17 PM
Ladiesss , relaxxxxxx :)

chariiirox
01-17-13, 01:21 PM
I somehow don't have the update :(

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 01:22 PM
if you're NOT playing on android then restart your game or just reinstall it!

foxxiegirl
01-17-13, 01:32 PM
Finally, 12th try ;)

foxxiegirl
01-17-13, 01:38 PM
If possible does anybody have pics of the 1st two stages so i can pick what level to leave mine at ;)

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 01:39 PM
a player whos island is called "Argon's Village" has 3 unicorn eggs in his nests!

chewytwix
01-17-13, 01:49 PM
jeez two 33 hr fails -_-

mamareader02
01-17-13, 02:02 PM
Good luck to all the gold buyers/and or extremely lucky-wasted bout 150 gold for nothing-not gonna waste any more

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 02:15 PM
Unicorn Dragon Adult Form

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/7F65651A-8D18-4728-B934-52F5E02FB355-6163-0000053A3D47378D_zpsa3c16ed0.jpg

Baraze
01-17-13, 02:18 PM
Unicorn Dragon Adult Form

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/7F65651A-8D18-4728-B934-52F5E02FB355-6163-0000053A3D47378D_zpsa3c16ed0.jpg

Shes perfecto! I don't have gold though. So boo! Ill spend my time trying for the diamond monster while these long dreadful 33 hours passes.

Nefertekas
01-17-13, 02:39 PM
Kay, that's one dang PRETTY little thing. :D
Argon Village's a lucky guy :p plus he spends a lotta gold (good for him...I for one am jealous :p)

NouraMoh
01-17-13, 02:43 PM
Nef,
Do you have Aragon Village's storm ID ? I'm curious about him :)

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 02:47 PM
i have it but i don't know if i should post it in here... isn't that very inpolite?

[S8] Elsa
01-17-13, 02:48 PM
i have it but i don't know if i should post it in here... isn't that very inpolite?

Yes, definitely don't post other user's Storm8 IDs or information without their consent.

cedkugedchgd
01-17-13, 02:52 PM
Yes, definitely don't post other user's Storm8 IDs or information without their consent.

ok, thanks for reminding :)

PS: did you get your unicorn dragon, ponyroar? :D

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 03:02 PM
Pony can have as many unicorns as pony wants :P =]]

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 03:03 PM
Btw i tried over 10 times and nothing :( im giving up , maybe i'll tried it latter :(

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 03:04 PM
*try :/

enoch4
01-17-13, 03:25 PM
12 tries. I'm broke and got nada to show for it. Lol.

Baraze
01-17-13, 03:31 PM
I give up after eight tries. Back to my fairy hunt.

Nefertekas
01-17-13, 03:36 PM
NouraMoh, it's kinda impolite to post it here without asking him, but I'll write your id on his wall instead. ;)

Darkstorm2
01-17-13, 04:22 PM
Wow! Breeding a unicorn dragon is most unpleasant!!! 33 hour fail times!!!!

tuskmage
01-17-13, 04:23 PM
I put Diamond/Virtue in the den my first try; it show 44hrs what is it??? Crusader coming???OMG...:|

Darkstorm2
01-17-13, 04:24 PM
Lucky!!!

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 04:30 PM
I put Diamond/Virtue in the den my first try; it show 44hrs what is it??? Crusader coming???OMG...:|

Or better is angel :) congrats.

tuskmage
01-17-13, 04:30 PM
Lucky!!!
No it's not lucky we don't want that...Maybe Angel = Lucky??? But I want my Unicorn...:"\

tuskmage
01-17-13, 04:37 PM
Okay if it's an Angel I will name him Lucky, like a child of accident...;"}

hamadrys
01-17-13, 04:42 PM
Thank you for posting a picture of the egg ! It think it is very pretty. Both egg and dragon.
Maybe one day, Kindle will have the chance to breed it too.

Darkstorm2
01-17-13, 04:54 PM
I'm too lazy to look back. What is the breed time for unicorn dragon? So far I got 4 virtue...

tuskmage
01-17-13, 04:58 PM
I'm too lazy to look back. What is the breed time for unicorn dragon? So far I got 4 virtue...
36hrs?

Darkstorm2
01-17-13, 05:02 PM
Never mind. 36 hours. I just got one on my seventh try! Yay

Darkstorm2
01-17-13, 05:03 PM
Never mind. 36 hours. I just got one on my seventh try!!!

Baraze
01-17-13, 05:25 PM

Oh my gosh, so the pink IS breaking up while breeding. I've gotten six straight virtues. I'm not using any more gold. It's the pits. Congrats on the Angel!

OpeningCeremony
01-17-13, 05:25 PM
wow i got mine on my 4th try! i don't normally speed up that many times in a row with gold, but it seems like people were having an "easier" time getting it, so i thought why not? this was my fastest attempt at a diamond hybrid and i'm still missing angel, mercury, and anubis which i have tried plenty of times each. very excited!! :)

tuskmage
01-17-13, 05:30 PM
Oh my gosh, so the pink IS breaking up while breeding. I've gotten six straight virtues. I'm not using any more gold. It's the pits. Congrats on the Angel!

No!!! I don't want another angel and worse crusader...cause it take 44hrs... I rather die in pink..lolx

knj00
01-17-13, 05:31 PM

Yes, I thought it was not breaking up. So far that persons report of 44hrs is the only report of someone getting anything other than Virtue or Unicorn.....

IrisheaglesOne
01-17-13, 05:38 PM
Dont know what to say about this. This dragon is beautiful but because you are alienating the Android population, which probably contributes close to what IOS spends on here, its getting really old. This game was fun and addicting...but now, with the disappointment each week, the addiction has worn off and the fun is quickly draining. It leads people to find other games that ARE updated for everyone :-(

FlamingInferno
01-17-13, 05:45 PM
Even though I'm a boy I'd say its ultra cute! Lol

FlamingInferno
01-17-13, 05:45 PM
The first form

profsink
01-17-13, 06:32 PM
Due to their temperate disposition, many caretakers believe that Unicorn Dragons can only be born on islands where the pure-of-heart dwell.
Ahahahahaha! The comedy continues.

opanugie
01-17-13, 06:37 PM
wish i have diamond ��

ubobdgc
01-17-13, 07:55 PM

It could be a diamond, if it actually is breaking up. Then the colours are fire,light,pink and diamond, enough for a diamond.

Baraze
01-17-13, 07:57 PM
It could be a diamond, if it actually is breaking up. Then the colours are fire,light,pink and diamond, enough for a diamond.

That's true too. I really thought it wasn't possible since, like was said before, no one reported anything more than virtues. I'd take a love or Tusker over a virtue any day.

tuskmage
01-17-13, 08:26 PM

I have 32 gold left, can someone send me 8 more gold; so we all could find out the out come of Diamond/Virtues with 44hrs breeding time now??? :P

knj00
01-17-13, 08:38 PM
I have 32 gold left, can someone send me 8 more gold; so we all could find out the out come of Diamond/Virtues with 44hrs breeding time now??? :P

If I could I would send you all 8 just to see what you are getting. We are trying to update the calculator with the new rules and your 44hrs is driving me crazy, lol. :P

jrodt333
01-17-13, 08:40 PM

Lol, I'll add you. I've still got one gold gift left for today.

linus664
01-17-13, 08:50 PM
If I could I would send you all 8 just to see what you are getting. We are trying to update the calculator with the new rules and your 44hrs is driving me crazy, lol. :P

Might be crusader you're getting... It's 44 hours right

jrodt333
01-17-13, 08:54 PM
Might be crusader you're getting... It's 44 hours right

Or Angel, according to Dragon Story Wiki, but they've been wrong before.

tuskmage
01-17-13, 08:55 PM
lolx. 39hrs left I have 33 gold now :P

jewelz22
01-17-13, 08:56 PM
The unicorn has a breed time of 36hrs.....

knj00
01-17-13, 09:04 PM
Or Angel, according to Dragon Story Wiki, but they've been wrong before.

Yes we are players just like you so we can be wrong. We were going to update the calculator with a new rule since there have been no reports from anyone of getting anything but Virtue and Crusader from this pairing except for this 44hrs... so that is why I'm curious to it's outcome. The calculator is a code as well and takes time to change. :)

knj00
01-17-13, 09:05 PM
Yes we are players just like you so we can be wrong. We were going to update the calculator with a new rule since there have been no reports from anyone of getting anything but Virtue and Crusader from this pairing except for this 44hrs... so that is why I'm curious to it's outcome. The calculator is a code as well and takes time to change. :)

Oops I ment Virtue and Unicorn :P

jrodt333
01-17-13, 09:10 PM
Sent you a gold tuskmage. Hope you find out what you got soon. :)

Baraze
01-17-13, 09:12 PM
Oops I ment Virtue and Unicorn :P

You're from the dragon story wiki? That's so cool. I'm a nerd so I read all things dragon like its USA today.

Does anyone know who got crusader? I'd take that 44 hours over a virtue, with its 33 any time. Even though pinks can be traded now, it'll be summer before they even thought of making them available for use.

tuskmage
01-17-13, 09:18 PM
Thanks Jrodt got your gold.. now we are 1hr closer to see the out come :D & now let see who will get this right... I think it's a crusader...which I hope not lolx. Coz I just turn 3 of them into Nether Dust :p

jrodt333
01-17-13, 09:21 PM
Thanks Jrodt got your gold.. now we are 1hr closer to see the out come :D & now let see who will get this right... I think it's a crusader...which I hope not lolx. Coz I just turn 3 of them into Nether Dust :p

How much gold do you need now?

knj00
01-17-13, 09:22 PM

I can't send any gold until tomorrow :(

tuskmage
01-17-13, 09:24 PM
Any one know what I need to do to post the image of my breeding time here? Please advise. Thx

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 09:24 PM
I dont think it could be a diamond. Crusader or angel. Angel is rarer so i wish its angel :)

tuskmage
01-17-13, 09:27 PM
You are the only one who sent me gold @ jrodt 34 gold 39hrs left...

ubobdgc
01-17-13, 09:29 PM
I dont think it could be a diamond. Crusader or angel. Angel is rarer so i wish its angel :)

It could be diamond, if the colours truly broke up then it's, diamond,light,fire,pink.

knj00
01-17-13, 09:32 PM
You are the only one who sent me gold @ jrodt 34 gold 39hrs left...

I can send some from my low lvl account, just sent you an invite.

tuskmage
01-17-13, 09:52 PM
I can send some from my low lvl account, just sent you an invite.

36 gold now 38hrs left need 2 more gold. Or we will find out in 2hrs @ Knj00

knj00
01-17-13, 09:58 PM
36 gold now 38hrs left need 2 more gold. Or we will find out in 2hrs @ Knj00

It's midnight here so I will not be up in 2hrs but I will come see the egg tomorrow. :)

tuskmage
01-17-13, 10:01 PM
It's midnight here so I will not be up in 2hrs but I will come see the egg tomorrow. :)
Ok good night. I will put that egg in the net before I go to bed..

1LPme
01-17-13, 11:51 PM
There goes tuskmage. ...back in the virtual world. ...I give up...

jrodt333
01-18-13, 12:04 AM
Was it a diamond? You have a diamond egg in your nest but I don't remember if you had it earlier.

tuskmage
01-18-13, 12:09 AM
Thank you all, it's a Diamond...:) But guess what...I put them together again...I....Got another 44hrs :D...Could you Calculate that? Knj00??

tuskmage
01-18-13, 12:10 AM
Yes a diamond @ jrodt

jrodt333
01-18-13, 12:12 AM
Wow, I'm definitely trying this once after my quetzal breeding finishes. I wonder if you could also get an infinity from this combo?

tuskmage
01-18-13, 12:15 AM
Well if the Pink breaks down anything could happen in that combo right?

Baraze
01-18-13, 12:15 AM
Thank you all, it's a Diamond...:) But guess what...I put them together again...I....Got another 44hrs :D...Could you Calculate that? Knj00??

That's insane! In a good way...

I rushed my infinity along since a neighbor got two unicorns with it and virtue. I was about to pump my fist until I saw two 3's. Boo.

tuskmage
01-18-13, 12:19 AM
Now the question is when Am I going to put those Diamonds at??? I already @ the maximum level of habitats. Don't we wish those diamonds habitats could hold up to 3 dragon??:|

tuskmage
01-18-13, 12:21 AM
lolx @ Baraze

stoogehunter
01-18-13, 12:42 AM
3 virtues in a row. :(

1LPme
01-18-13, 12:54 AM
Now the question is when Am I going to put those Diamonds at??? I already @ the maximum level of habitats. Don't we wish those diamonds habitats could hold up to 3 dragon??:|

U can send them to LP island since I'll be alone for ever there in skid row...LG so preoccupied w forum sessions. ..so much more exciting!

RotomGuy
01-18-13, 01:31 AM
Well if the Pink breaks down anything could happen in that combo right?

I don't think Diamond breaks down if paired with something, probably wrong though.

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 03:51 AM
I don't think Diamond breaks down if paired with something, probably wrong though.

It was diamond, she/he got two diamonds from the combo

knj00
01-18-13, 06:10 AM

I just saw your eggs... it's strange though out of all the people trying this combo (and that report their results) you are the only one who has got anything other than Virtue or Unicorn. Lucky You

cheryllemon
01-18-13, 06:26 AM
I have been trying to get a diamond dragon forever!!!! I have used so much gold. I had 72 common dragons, but i just started trading them off for gems. All I get is Love, Island, Winter, and Fruit dragons. I got lucky and got the Virtue, Light, and Pegasus dragon on my first try. However now I can't even get the simple dragons like Mistmoth, Serpent, Seabreeze, or Atlantis!!!!!! It's so frustrating. So now I just breed any dragon because I know all I will get is a Love, Winter, or Island dragon!

cedkugedchgd
01-18-13, 08:04 AM
Unicorn Dragon Teen Form

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/7F88C182-1A90-4009-9CBF-8B81A8EFF425-6459-0000060692ACDD01_zpscd051877.jpg

lilylunalove
01-18-13, 08:08 AM
Unicorn!!! Poor us Android players. :(

SamKanj
01-18-13, 08:55 AM
Why is there so many complaints? There is already a thread for that, I am not being mean, but I enter this thread to read comments about the Unicorn dragon..

stoogehunter
01-18-13, 08:56 AM
I'm sorry that android hasn't gotten the updates, and I agree it's unfair. But is it really nessasary for the android players to complain in every single thread? There is a thread on the android updates, if you want to complain, post in there!

kooky panda
01-18-13, 08:57 AM
Everyone please keep this thread on topic about the new dragon. Reminder from Ponyroar

cheryllemon
01-18-13, 09:39 AM
The Unicorn is so cute!!!! I can't wait to breed one!

Mani_Sari
01-18-13, 12:57 PM
10 tries, nothing but virtue, some people have all the luck. I'm out of room, gonna take weeks to trade these all in lol. >_<

Tossa747
01-18-13, 01:39 PM
It's odd, I don't get a popup for the unicorn dragon. I'm not sad for that, it's nice to start the game and don't get a single popup for once.

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 03:02 PM
The epic form of the unicorn says some about diamond traders... Huh?

habibass
01-18-13, 03:04 PM
Was the unicorn hard to get? Im really afraid of those 33h fails...

profsink
01-18-13, 03:36 PM
The epic form of the unicorn says some about diamond traders... Huh?

Just a warning, if you trade a Diamond hybrid via the portal, the Unicorn will hunt you down.

Baraze
01-18-13, 04:20 PM
Was the unicorn hard to get? Im really afraid of those 33h fails...

Sooo many people have had incredible luck, with getting one or TWO in under five tries. I've tried about ten or twelve and no luck. Just a bunch of pink, penk and pank virtues.

cedkugedchgd
01-18-13, 04:26 PM
OMG OMG i just tried for a 2nd unicorn dragon and guess what i got?!?! :D

... stupid 33hrs breeding time, ugh. another virtue (?・_・`)

enoch4
01-18-13, 05:11 PM
Finally got it after 14 virtues. Man, those long breed times on each fail are painful. What's next, an orange dragon with a 52 hour breed time? Or a dark dragon with a 60 hour breed time? Because trying for those diamond hybrids would be super fun. Lol. (PS - please TL don't really do that to us).

Baraze
01-18-13, 05:30 PM
Finally got it after 14 virtues. Man, those long breed times on each fail are painful. What's next, an orange dragon with a 52 hour breed time? Or a dark dragon with a 60 hour breed time? Because trying for those diamond hybrids would be super fun. Lol. (PS - please TL don't really do that to us).

You DO know they will right? Good suggestions take time. Nightmare ones come true rather quickly.

picklylily
01-18-13, 08:07 PM
I wish there was a cancel option for the breeding. So we can all avoid the fail attempts. But please not with gold, TL. It's painstaking to breed all these new dragons. ��

Baraze
01-18-13, 08:32 PM
I wish there was a cancel option for the breeding. So we can all avoid the fail attempts. But please not with gold, TL. It's painstaking to breed all these new dragons. ��

Twelve virtues and counting. Even though I know it's not possible whenever I get a dragon I don't like, I still click on it to see if I can store one of my nests.

funnyhamsters
01-18-13, 08:56 PM
awesome

Baraze
01-18-13, 09:19 PM
This one is going to be had. Infinity/virtue, 15th try, I get another infinity. I want a pink, penk, pank dragon. When is it my turn?

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 09:24 PM
This one is going to be had. Infinity/virtue, 15th try, I get another infinity. I want a pink, penk, pank dragon. When is it my turn?

Are you trying to say that you got an infinity from virtue and infinity?

tuskmage
01-18-13, 09:34 PM
I got infinity doing that...:P

tuskmage
01-18-13, 09:35 PM
And pink..pink...pink...again......

Baraze
01-18-13, 10:00 PM

Yes, it's weird no? I know the pink can break down. But that would still make it three colors. Tuskmage kept getting diamonds. In ALL my tried for mercury and Anubis I never had another diamond pop out. How is that possible? Can someone from TL tell us or a player In the know? Because its super puzzling.

Baraze
01-18-13, 10:01 PM

Make than, pink, pank, penk. I don't know whether to try for tiny and keep getting loves with its five hours or try for virtue again. I can't take the long wait. But I want the unicorn SO bad.

1LPme
01-18-13, 10:37 PM

But hon...I like Pinkey.....;-*

maryeac
01-19-13, 02:23 AM
I'm on iOS & still waiting for last weeks sapphire to be available let alone this great looking one! Can't grumble too much though as my Scorpion & serpent are on a 44 hr breeding so I'm about to get my first diamond.

s_lynne
01-19-13, 03:24 AM
I don't have a Diamond Dragon yet but I do have two Infinity Dragons. And when I put Infinity and Virtue to breed I got

Virtue x3
Infinity x2

Those wait times are brutal!!!!

Baraze
01-19-13, 03:26 AM
I don't have a Diamond Dragon yet but I do have two Infinity Dragons. And when I put Infinity and Virtue to breed I got

Virtue x3
Infinity x2

Those wait times are brutal!!!!

Join the club! Horrid I tell you.

maalex01
01-19-13, 05:58 AM
I get it in my secondary tried. Yeh!!!!

picklylily
01-19-13, 08:14 AM
It could be because it's possible to get a split image of one of the combos. Virtue+Infinity=Virtue OR Infinity...

jrodt333
01-19-13, 09:10 AM
Got this 2nd shot with Diamond and Virtue, first try was a Virtue. Definitely seems to be more common than other ultra rares, maybe because of its low coins/hr.

betsyb514
01-19-13, 03:28 PM
Patience is a Virtue...Dragon! Good Luck to all Unicorn breeders!

cedkugedchgd
01-20-13, 01:25 AM
Patience is a Virtue...Dragon! Good Luck to all Unicorn breeders!

thanks, i'll definetly need that.. just tried for a 2nd unicorn and got another 33hrs breeding time T.T

opanugie
01-20-13, 02:24 AM
thanks, i'll definetly need that.. just tried for a 2nd unicorn and got another 33hrs breeding time T.T

same here got 2 virtue

sweetstuff525
01-20-13, 10:12 AM
After 4 virtues I finally got my unicorn in an egg ..... Tried again and got virtue again lol

So happy I got one atleast

kooky panda
01-20-13, 11:42 AM
Finally!!!!!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsPVlwRw29Av-f6syt9iAw2uOqT_gCsHlw6IMhoa32BtQDywpX

That was a tough one!!

chewytwix
01-20-13, 01:44 PM
13 TRIES. NONE! RRRRRRRRRRRROAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR oihgasoeihgelfgveagrwshreg

Baraze
01-20-13, 03:47 PM
Ok, this is ridiculous.org/Idomtlikepinksomuchanymore.

I want to give up but then when going around the community, I see folks with unicorns and they are so Bewutiful, it makes me want to suffer for one more. I just want one! Over forty tries. Nada! And to think some people got multiples in a few tries. I need their stroke of luck. Just one people. One!

chewytwix
01-20-13, 04:12 PM
I understand how you feel! T_T *weeps*

storm8storm_00
01-21-13, 04:56 AM
Got it on 6th try with Diamond x Virtue :D now back to try and get Infinity...