PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update: Unicorn Dragon 1/17/13

Pages : 1 [2] 3

storm8storm_00
01-21-13, 04:57 AM
finally!!!!!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gcrspvlwrw29av-f6syt9iaw2uoqt_gcshlw6imhoa32btqdywpx

that was a tough one!!

lllooooooollllll hahahahaa

mikemike28
01-21-13, 05:54 AM
my unicorn family ! :-) hope everyone gets this dragon soonn :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5236&d=1358772861 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5236&d=1358772861)

Nefertekas
01-21-13, 06:01 AM

You show-off :p so you DID manage to get yet another one, heh! Congrats ;)

chewytwix
01-21-13, 10:04 AM

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5236&d=1358772861 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5236&d=1358772861)

super jealous. I want to cry.

abellissima
01-21-13, 10:22 AM
I'd like it but i play on an android device......

cedkugedchgd
01-21-13, 10:26 AM
super jealous. I want to cry.

omg that was so funny and sad at the same time, lol :D ... :(

tuskmage
01-21-13, 10:27 AM
After 3 Diamonds 1 Infinity & 4 Virtues...Finally..36hrs in the Den Yesss!!!

cedkugedchgd
01-21-13, 10:34 AM
i just can't believe you got 3 diamonds outta this combo :D anyways, congratulations! :)

tuskmage
01-21-13, 10:44 AM
i just can't believe you got 3 diamonds outta this combo :D anyways, congratulations! :)

I know it confused me too lolx. Thought I will never get my Unicorn after all those Diamonds & Infinity happened.

[S8] Elsa
01-21-13, 12:12 PM

That is amazing!

Baraze
01-21-13, 12:56 PM

Mirage and I shall find a way to sneak on your island and steal one. It shall be mine. Don't worry though, you can come visit her from time to time.

Baraze
01-21-13, 12:57 PM

Wh...wha...what?! Congrats! But don't say anything if that egg breaks and scramble as I'm trying to run off with it. Just one, give me just one!

finnth12
01-21-13, 01:09 PM

Wow, if I could just get 1...... Congrats!

chewytwix
01-21-13, 01:17 PM
are you guys only using pure breeds? or are you using hybrids + diamond? what are the names of your pairs?? I need help with this one=( If I fail again today, it would be 16 fails.

jrodt333
01-21-13, 01:27 PM
are you guys only using pure breeds? or are you using hybrids + diamond? what are the names of your pairs?? I need help with this one=( If I fail again today, it would be 16 fails.

I just used pures for mine. And I think PonyRoar said names don't affect your chances in breeding.

chewytwix
01-21-13, 01:35 PM
I just used pures for mine. And I think PonyRoar said names don't affect your chances in breeding.

I know she said that, but I found it helpful when breeding my diamonds in the past

sweetstuff525
01-21-13, 01:46 PM
I know she said that, but I found it helpful when breeding my diamonds in the past

I got mine when I used a fresh hatched virtue ... Put it to level 4 and bred it with diamond

I guess my first virtue was tired ... Yeah but got it on my first try like that

chewytwix
01-21-13, 02:09 PM
I tutor kids part time. I offered my student a chance for no homework if I breed a unicorn just now with two tries. Two fails again. My kid is so upset like me. HILARIOUS!

Baraze
01-21-13, 02:19 PM
I tutor kids part time. I offered my student a chance for no homework if I breed a unicorn just now with two tries. Two fails again. My kid is so upset like me. HILARIOUS!

Hahahahahaha. Oh my gosh, I bet he/she was crossing fingers, eyes and toes.

chewytwix
01-21-13, 02:27 PM
He was! Hes hiding underneath his sheets now. I feel pretty bad now :/ hes only 10.

s_lynne
01-22-13, 07:26 AM
I've read this forum multiple times and I noticed no one is sayin exactly what they used to get their Unicorn Dragon. I know it states "Diamond and Pink" but the Infinity Dragon is a "Diamond", which is what I have but I'm not gettin anywhere with it. Right now I'm workin on my 21st Virtue and I'm very aggravated.

betsyb514
01-22-13, 08:32 AM
I've read this forum multiple times and I noticed no one is sayin exactly what they used to get their Unicorn Dragon. I know it states "Diamond and Pink" but the Infinity Dragon is a "Diamond", which is what I have but I'm not gettin anywhere with it. Right now I'm workin on my 21st Virtue and I'm very aggravated.

Two of my neighbors got the Unicorn with Virtue and Diamond. I myself got 4 Virtues so I put that combo on the back burner. Good luck!

coolgamegirl27
01-22-13, 09:49 AM

Same Here...:( back to back breeding with Infinity and Virtue, did try Kite once...got an Eagle.

mammami08
01-22-13, 10:00 AM
I got mine with infinity and virtue, about 8:th try

Baraze
01-22-13, 02:11 PM
Just about 40 tries. Still nada.

ubobdgc
01-22-13, 02:15 PM

You either spent way over 1320 gold (factoring in the nest) or waited 55 days (almost 2 months

ubobdgc
01-22-13, 03:55 PM

Hope you get it soon :)

lollipop_rp
01-22-13, 05:07 PM
i love this dragon! i especially love pony roar's new photo!

henrylucky
01-23-13, 07:21 AM
So, still update this week ?
The update must be come tomorrow!

fitfunsparkle
01-23-13, 10:13 AM
Whoohoo, 36 hour breed with diamond and virtue! I had three virtues prior to this, makes for a long wait to retry :) .

cedkugedchgd
01-23-13, 11:24 AM
i'm wondering why there hasn't been a new teaser for this week's update yet :(

jrodt333
01-23-13, 05:04 PM
i'm wondering why there hasn't been a new teaser for this week's update yet :(

It's probably something really good like dark dragons or it's iOS exclusive and TL doesn't want to hear Android complaints yet. Or iOS exclusive dark dragons. But really it could be anything (or even nothing).

emergRN
01-23-13, 06:01 PM
ummm i am not sure we are getting an update. i just logged into ds and the "rate ds and leave a nice comment" window popped up, which usually pops up with my new updates...but that is all that popped up...fingers crossed

Baraze
01-23-13, 06:33 PM
I don't see anything either. Maybe that means they are working extra hard on getting all the goodies ready for android users! Nothing on the blog, sucky release on bakery, yep I think it means good news for android.

profsink
01-23-13, 07:08 PM
Interesting, most of the other Stories got their teasers yesterday. Something is definitely afoot.

huanglina13
01-23-13, 07:15 PM
What is the new update for this week?
Secret- not again.:mad:

Baraze
01-23-13, 08:02 PM
Bakery and Farm didnt get teasers. Is this the first time that dragon had nothing? Or went a week with no dragon released? I didn't start noticing it every week until November so Im clueless. But ive definitely gotten spoiled with having something often.

jrodt333
01-23-13, 08:33 PM
I think there's a good chance of there being a new colr or feature in this week's update because the last few updates had already been made before the updates for them came out. (Saphire was shown in the app store screenshots and the unicorn was in the pink ad)

jrodt333
01-23-13, 08:34 PM
Oops, ended the post on accident. And I meant color, not colr. What I was saying was they've had a good amount of free time to make something interesting.

sweetstuff525
01-23-13, 08:35 PM
Maybe they will release pink to android and we iOS get nothing

jrodt333
01-23-13, 08:55 PM
Maybe they will release pink to android and we iOS get nothing

Now that would be strange. At least iOS would get more time for the Unicorn if they haven't got it yet, but I can't imagine something like that ever happening.

Baraze
01-23-13, 09:32 PM
Now that would be strange. At least iOS would get more time for the Unicorn if they haven't got it yet, but I can't imagine something like that ever happening.

I think it's possible. Android would deserve it and I can't think of one iOS who would gripe horribly about not getting something for one week. I don't have all the dragons so it's cool. Though it would be nice to get the sapphire. I guess we will see what happens (or doesn't) tomorrow.

henrylucky
01-23-13, 10:20 PM
The update must be come, 16 hrs again, but still no teaser!?!?

Afishkiss
01-23-13, 11:24 PM

Wow that was awesome! I'd rather have those outcomes than 10virtues straight!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

stoogehunter
01-24-13, 03:49 AM
I'm on 12 straight virtues :(

henrylucky
01-24-13, 06:35 AM
Still no update teaser here !?!?
I'm still waiting for Android -_-

emergRN
01-24-13, 09:57 AM
no, i really dont think we are getting an update at all this week...hate to say it

cedkugedchgd
01-24-13, 10:00 AM
no, i really dont think we are getting an update at all this week...hate to say it

yup, i also think so. i think this week's update will be the sapphire dragon. for everyone!!

i'm kinda sad :(

dalula
01-24-13, 12:07 PM
Really want that unicorn dragon,but I don't think I can get it because I don't have a diamond. Are there other ways of getting it that don't need any diamond dragons/ diamond hybrids?

betsyb514
01-24-13, 12:10 PM
Really want that unicorn dragon,but I don't think I can get it because I don't have a diamond. Are there other ways of getting it that don't need any diamond dragons/ diamond hybrids?

Sorry, it is a diamond hybrid, so you have to use a diamond in the mix. I wish you luck getting a diamond!

Baraze
01-24-13, 12:31 PM

Buying it.......

finnth12
01-24-13, 12:44 PM
Buying it.......

When I was visiting the community, I saw an angel dragon, but there was no diamond or infinity. He/she must have had bought it.

tuskmage
01-24-13, 03:04 PM
Buying it.......
Lolx @ Baraze that advise is very helpful... :d

Baraze
01-24-13, 06:32 PM
Lolx @ Baraze that advise is very helpful... :d

Hahahaha. What?! They asked....

I do wonder if someone in android world ever bought the pink dragon so they can breed. I've tons of dragons still to breed so I would never want it that bad. I gave up on unicorn for now. I'm back to trying to get pink hybrids. And another love dragon awaits....

emergRN
01-24-13, 06:43 PM
Hahahaha. What?! They asked....

I do wonder if someone in android world ever bought the pink dragon so they can breed. I've tons of dragons still to breed so I would never want it that bad. I gave up on unicorn for now. I'm back to trying to get pink hybrids. And another love dragon awaits....

HA! andriods cannot even purchase the pink dragons or habs!!! no colour tab for the pink AT ALL!

esmeetje1990
01-25-13, 04:36 PM
Got it on my 7th try :) Very relieved as I wasn't sure I would be able to stand the 33 hours fail any longer!

Afishkiss
01-26-13, 01:44 AM
One week straight trying for unicorn.. 33hrs fail time is ****ing me.������

scottyhaha
01-26-13, 10:09 AM
Just got my unicorn, now back to 20 hrs fail time

sweetstuff525
01-26-13, 11:24 AM
Thought I would never get it but I finally did!! 36 hour breed time in my den!!! I read on here that someone used a brand new level 4 virtue and got one. I was using level 7 virtue with level 9 diamond and kept on getting god knows how many 33 hr fails. Saw the thread and replaced lvl7 with a lvl 4 virtue(first time breeding it) and got the 36 hr. breed time on first try!!!!! Maybe levels/ "virginity" do matter.
Congrats that how I got mine a fresh hatched virtue.... 1 st try with that combo

katerinachine
01-26-13, 12:29 PM
Have two ,,unicorn first one seven breeds diamond&virtue second used the unicorn at Lv 7 with epic diamond got on first breed,can't wait till the ��dragons arrive seen two already lucky players and I'm still waiting for my sapphire to arrive in spell shop,and I play on iOS yes I know I'm lucky but when all habitats are full and your maxed out and only have the space to put a sapphire,waiting and not doing mutch isn't fun,,had to sell a kite to make way 4 second unicorn

RaniRajani
01-26-13, 03:56 PM
Congrats that how I got mine a fresh hatched virtue.... 1 st try with that combo

I actually read your post. Thanks for sharing it. I probably would be pulling out my hair by now if I didn't try your technique lol

picklylily
01-26-13, 04:47 PM
It could be because it's possible to get a split image of one of the combos. Virtue+Infinity=Virtue OR Infinity...

When a breeding pair contains Diamond and only one other color, you can get a pure dragon of that color, a pure Diamond color dragon, or a Diamond hybrid with that color if any are possible. This means that when the Unicorn Dragon is paired with a Virtue Dragon, the most common result will be a Virtue Dragon, with an extremely rare chance of a Diamond Dragon, an Infinity Dragon, or a Unicorn Dragon egg. When only these two colors are involved, the Pink color will not split into Red and White!
When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different colors, Diamond is then treated as its own color under normal rules and any possible offspring within that color pool can emerge. If a Unicorn Dragon is bred with a Water Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Pink, Blue, or Diamond colors. If you have 4 or more colors in the pool, you can also breed a pure Diamond color dragon. Since there are colors than just Pink and Diamond, the Pink color can split into Red and White, changing the color pool in the example to red, white, blue, and diamond if it splits. -from Wikia

Nefertekas
01-26-13, 04:59 PM
If a Unicorn Dragon is bred with a Water Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Pink, Blue, or Diamond colors. If you have 4 or more colors in the pool, you can also breed a pure Diamond color dragon. Since there are colors than just Pink and Diamond, the Pink color can split into Red and White, changing the color pool in the example to red, white, blue, and diamond if it splits. -from Wikia
That's quite interesting! Wish I had a diamond... ;__;

tailsprower
01-26-13, 11:50 PM
That's quite interesting! Wish I had a diamond... ;__;

Don't give up ! I'm only level 27 when I got my diamond , I know you can do so much better !

Mani_Sari
01-27-13, 12:50 AM
25th try, finally got this, now i'm out of gold to speed it up lol. ^_^

Baraze
01-27-13, 01:16 AM
I traded in my pink dragon, forgetting I also sold the other 1,000 I'd gotten. Waiting for one to finish hatching and ill use that one with a newly evolved diamond to see if that gives me some luck. It better! I do have other dragons I'd like to try for. Gosh!

Nefertekas
01-27-13, 01:43 AM
Don't give up ! I'm only level 27 when I got my diamond , I know you can do so much better !

That just makes me sadder! *bawling my eyes out*
Nah, you're right. I need to push forward. I'll probably halt everything else and try all sortys of random combos for diamond -one of them HAS to stick, right?? I hope... :/
I had been focusing on getting missing dragons, and even though i still don't have them all, i do want a diamond...need to be more persistant, i guess.

Mani_Sari
01-27-13, 01:47 AM
I traded in my pink dragon, forgetting I also sold the other 1,000 I'd gotten. Waiting for one to finish hatching and ill use that one with a newly evolved diamond to see if that gives me some luck. It better! I do have other dragons I'd like to try for. Gosh!

Good luck to you, hope you get it soon. Even with just random breeding, I try to avoid having red/white in the color pool, for some reason that Virtue just loves to make an unwelcome appearance 98% of the time now. >_<

chewytwix
01-27-13, 10:31 AM
25th try. nothing lol

Baraze
01-28-13, 02:51 AM
Finally.....after so many attempts...and so much gold getting rid of the hideous virtues that my fianc?e cringed at the costs..UNiCORN has joined my island. Yes! Don't even ask how many tries. All of that gold speed breeding. Nope I won't touch it, ill let the egg sit there and think about all the agony it put me through. And ill be good and not buy anymore gold. This month.....

emergRN
01-28-13, 07:13 AM
Finally.....after so many attempts...and so much gold getting rid of the hideous virtues that my fianc?e cringed at the costs..UNiCORN has joined my island. Yes! Don't even ask how many tries. All of that gold speed breeding. Nope I won't touch it, ill let the egg sit there and think about all the agony it put me through. And ill be good and not buy anymore gold. This month.....

lol! i suspect a sale on gold soon....and do not forget that technically there is only 3 days left in this month lol ;) CONGRATS!!!

cedkugedchgd
01-28-13, 07:17 AM

CONGRAAAAAAAATS! :D you must be really really happy but a little upset at the same time. i wish you lots of luck for your next breedings! :6

s_lynne
01-28-13, 07:53 AM
UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooo sick of these 33 hour fails. Got 10 virtues in a row. FRUSTRATED AND AGGRIVATED!!!!!

mamareader02
01-28-13, 08:38 AM
Finally got one yesterday!still gonna try for more

Afishkiss
01-28-13, 09:07 PM

I Saw your post about fresh hatch virtue and diamond and you got your Unicorn first try. And also 2 other person tried and got theirs in the first try also. So I was thinking why not give it a try since I was trying for unicorn since it came out! So I did replace my level 6 virtue to the level 4 that's just freshly hatched. And guess what?!!! I got it! Finally 36hrs after 15-16tries! Whew! I am so happy, what a relief!!! So I guess VIRGIN VIRTUE does matter!!! LOL! Try it guys!:))

sweetstuff525
01-28-13, 09:45 PM
I Saw your post about fresh hatch virtue and diamond and you got your Unicorn first try. And also 2 other person tried and got theirs in the first try also. So I was thinking why not give it a try since I was trying for unicorn since it came out! So I did replace my level 6 virtue to the level 4 that's just freshly hatched. And guess what?!!! I got it! Finally 36hrs after 15-16tries! Whew! I am so happy, what a relief!!! So I guess VIRGIN VIRTUE does matter!!! LOL! Try it guys!:))
Yay congrats

picklylily
01-28-13, 10:31 PM
I tried that, it didn't work. ��

profsink
01-28-13, 10:35 PM
Coming soon... Caesar Dragon? An update this week, at least.

jrodt333
01-28-13, 10:37 PM
Coming soon... Caesar Dragon? An update this week, at least.

Where'd you see that?

jrodt333
01-28-13, 10:38 PM
Never mind saw it on their Facebook.

darkrandy
01-29-13, 12:42 PM
Got it today! Finally!

s_lynne
01-29-13, 01:46 PM

Tried it, didn't work for me!

badger8
01-29-13, 02:36 PM
Just curious- has anyone gotten Unicorn from Tiny & diamond? Or if you've tried this combo, what did you get??

cedkugedchgd
01-29-13, 02:38 PM
as far as i know it is not possible to breed a diamond hybrid when you breed diamond with a hybrid (what a sentence, lol). the only possibilities to come out with that combo are:

love
laserlight
tusker
tiny

badger8
01-29-13, 02:41 PM
Believe it or not, I got what you're trying to say! Just thought I'd put it out to the masses before I tried it & got some huge Fail time. Thx!

Baraze
01-29-13, 03:30 PM
Just curious- has anyone gotten Unicorn from Tiny & diamond? Or if you've tried this combo, what did you get??

I didn't try tiny but I did try diamond and origami thinking I'd **** two dragons with one sword. Maybe a unicorn or am Anubis. I got my highly coveted planet. Two Tuskers, one Laserlight and five loves. Gave up on that one as soon as I could.

badger8
01-29-13, 04:04 PM
Just what I wanted to know. Thx!

Afishkiss
01-29-13, 04:35 PM
Yay congrats

Thanks for sharing it here! I am just relieved!:))

Afishkiss
01-29-13, 04:53 PM
Tried it, didn't work for me!

Aw am sorry. I hope you get it soon.

fcblasto
02-02-13, 02:34 AM
Can Unicorn be bred on Android?

lilylunalove
02-02-13, 06:48 AM
Can Unicorn be bred on Android?
Yes, now that Valentine's edition has pinks.

fcblasto
02-02-13, 09:07 AM
Yes, now that Valentine's edition has pinks.
Thanks!

profsink
02-02-13, 11:26 PM
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day (Android) does not show Unicorn under the Pink tab in the Market. Unicorn does appear under the Diamond tab. Just a small error, barely noticeable.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-07-13, 03:47 PM
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day (Android) does not show Unicorn under the Pink tab in the Market. Unicorn does appear under the Diamond tab. Just a small error, barely noticeable.

Yes, I see it's in the Diamond category. Well, since it's in our (Android) market, it's available for us try to breed for, right??

MomsHouseofSweets
02-07-13, 03:51 PM
I know it's probably here, but I can't find it ... do we know how many hours Unicorn is?

sehana
02-07-13, 03:54 PM
I know it's probably here, but I can't find it ... do we know how many hours Unicorn is?
36 hrs

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragon_eggs_all02.png

MomsHouseofSweets
02-07-13, 04:43 PM
Thank you, Sehana!

sehana
02-07-13, 04:52 PM
Thank you, Sehana!
you're welcome :)

fcblasto
02-07-13, 05:52 PM
I got the unicorn finally! Lost count on how many pink I got.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-07-13, 07:01 PM

Congratulations! Unicorn is being very difficult ... very, very difficult.

angelaflame
02-08-13, 04:28 AM
I got an origami my second try, then unicorn my first try immediately after. Lucky week for me!

fcblasto
02-08-13, 04:54 AM
Congratulations! Unicorn is being very difficult ... very, very difficult.
Thanks!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-08-13, 11:25 AM
Uh ... Unicorn Dragon IS for Android also, right?? My son is having me conduct an experiment and so far ... looks really doubtful, so I wanted to double check.

fcblasto
02-08-13, 02:23 PM
Uh ... Unicorn Dragon IS for Android also, right?? My son is having me conduct an experiment and so far ... looks really doubtful, so I wanted to double check.
Yes and you can breed it in the valentine edition.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-08-13, 07:41 PM

Thank you!

I've really been having a rough time trying to get Unicorn! Whew ... that is one stubborn dragon!

FloppyJoe
02-09-13, 09:01 AM
Finally after 18 virtues a unicorn is in my den :) took me a couple weeks thoes fail times are terrible!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-09-13, 09:22 AM
Finally after 18 virtues a unicorn is in my den :) took me a couple weeks thoes fail times are terrible!

I hear ya!! Those fail times are ****ers and have made me feel like giving up, but I'll try a few more times. Maybe I'll finally get one.

lolii12
02-09-13, 01:37 PM
Am breeding four thousand million times for getting unicorn dragon, but I got SICK with virtue dragon!
And I'm being giving up now I'm trying to get cupid :/
IF YOU want me to try again .. Please give me a help or tip!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-10-13, 07:36 PM
I was SOOO frustrated trying to get Unicorn, that my son (military, who lives away from home), told me he'd finance my Unicorn with buying the gold. Sweet boy, but I had to make him stop when I tried a total of 69 times and never got Unicorn! That shows me that gold won't always buy the dragon you want ... at least not for everyone. Here's the break down ... 53 Love, 7 Tusker, 6 Laserlight and 3 Tiny. My son said he'd continue for me, but I wouldn't let him. Waste of real money. If I'm meant to have Unicorn, I'll get it, but won't let him throw any more money away for it. So ... Unicorn, either come to my island or ... not.

grondai
02-10-13, 07:56 PM
I'm confused. You didn't get any virtues? I failed three times and all of them were virtues. I wonder if they changed it?

I was SOOO frustrated trying to get Unicorn, that my son (military, who lives away from home), told me he'd finance my Unicorn with buying the gold. Sweet boy, but I had to make him stop when I tried a total of 69 times and never got Unicorn! That shows me that gold won't always buy the dragon you want ... at least not for everyone. Here's the break down ... 53 Love, 7 Tusker, 6 Laserlight and 3 Tiny. My son said he'd continue for me, but I wouldn't let him. Waste of real money. If I'm meant to have Unicorn, I'll get it, but won't let him throw any more money away for it. So ... Unicorn, either come to my island or ... not.

cedkugedchgd
02-11-13, 03:00 AM
I'm confused. You didn't get any virtues? I failed three times and all of them were virtues. I wonder if they changed it?

i just visited her island and saw the mistake. she was always using the wrong combo for unicorn: Tiny x Diamond
i already told her on her wall that this combo will never get her an unicorn dragon.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-11-13, 03:47 AM

Just what I listed. Another player has told me (cedkugedchgd) that with the Diamond/Tiny combo, Unicorn won't happen, but ... I was using the Breeding Calculator and Unicorn is listed with the pairing of Diamond and Tiny. If this combo doesn't, in fact, produce Unicorn, then the calculator is wrong and should be corrected before someone else wastes money as my son did.

So ... Mods, is it true that the Diamond/Tiny won't produce a Unicorn??

kurebiz
02-11-13, 04:01 AM
Just what I listed. Another player has told me (cedkugedchgd) that with the Diamond/Tiny combo, Unicorn won't happen, but ... I was using the Breeding Calculator and Unicorn is listed with the pairing of Diamond and Tiny. If this combo doesn't, in fact, produce Unicorn, then the calculator is wrong and should be corrected before someone else wastes money as my son did.

i think you should be able to get it but it will take a much longer time as compared to breeding virtue with diamond.
there're more fails in the combo.

seeing as unicorn is ultra rare, it wont be that easy anyways.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-11-13, 04:09 AM
i think you should be able to get it but it will take a much longer time as compared to breeding virtue with diamond.
there're more fails in the combo.

seeing as unicorn is ultra rare, it wont be that easy anyways.

Thank you, Kurebiz. I have Ultra Rares and while they took a while, none have behaved the way this combo has!

cedkugedchgd
02-11-13, 04:39 AM

i'm pretty sure that the only possible way to breed unicorn is virtue x diamond. i'm not sure but i don't think that a player has ever confirmed a diamond hybrid breeding with diamond x hybrid combo. anyways, good luck for unicorn! :)

MomsHouseofSweets
02-11-13, 04:47 AM
I find that I may have broken a forum rule and for that I apologize.

kurebiz
02-11-13, 05:36 AM
There's some discussions about it in this thread a few pages before. I don't think its that easy to know whether it works. Or it doesn't because its ultra rare anyway. And tiny x diamond means there's 3 ultra rare outcomes. I think that will dilute the chances of even getting an ultra rare, much less the one you want. Hence most ppl use virtue with diamond..

stacy_lou
02-11-13, 09:56 AM
Now android have pink dragons, can we breed the unicorn dragon or is it just for ios?

kooky panda
02-11-13, 11:20 AM

Now android have pink dragons, can we breed the unicorn dragon or is it just for ios?

Looks like an android player did get a Unicorn.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-11-13, 06:11 PM
Looks like an android player did get a Unicorn.

Oh, that's good ... that's very good!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-12-13, 01:03 PM
Doin the happy dance ... do believe Unicorn is in the Breeding Temple. Finally!!!

Thank you to cedkugedchgd, for letting me know I was using the wrong combo!

cedkugedchgd
02-12-13, 01:12 PM
Doin the happy dance ... do believe Unicorn is in the Breeding Temple. Finally!!!

Thank you to cedkugedchgd, for letting me know I was using the wrong combo!

aaww that's good to know! :) congrats and have fun while dancing! :D

fattom19
02-12-13, 04:10 PM
Yepp I'm android and I also got a unicorn dragon I luckily got it on my third try and thank god bc I don't know how long I would of been able to put up with those 33 hr fails

MomsHouseofSweets
02-12-13, 10:25 PM
aaww that's good to know! :) congrats and have fun while dancing! :D

Thank you!!

picklylily
02-13-13, 05:44 AM
congrats on the unicorn! will be trying for it, too, after the valentines dragons. :)

Baraze
02-13-13, 08:01 AM
Disgusting! One try, one stinking try and I got unicorn on my level 35 android island. It literally took me dozens and so much gold I don't even want to think about it, to get it on my main iOS game. I don't even check this game more than once a day.

FrozenTurtle
02-14-13, 05:30 PM
Hey everyone, the "Surface The Myth" goal is now available in the Android Valentine's Day edition! If you still have not bred a Unicorn Dragon, you now have a little incentive to try to get it. Good luck! :)

cedkugedchgd
02-19-13, 06:39 AM
i just saw an island with 45 unicorns!!!!! i couldn't trust my eyes at first :D

lilylunalove
02-19-13, 07:29 AM
45?? =O That's a lot. To put it mildly. :D

finnth12
02-19-13, 12:53 PM

What? I couldn't even get one yet! :( why do u need so many? You don't have enough habitats to put in.

oneredrose2nv
02-20-13, 04:13 PM

Hi! Do you know which island have 45 unicorns? Why didnt you take a photo

RotomGuy
02-21-13, 09:29 AM
What? I couldn't even get one yet! :( why do u need so many? You don't have enough habitats to put in.

He said it was someone elses island, and the Unicorns have probably been put in various Pink Praries.

Mani_Sari
02-21-13, 10:43 AM
Wow, that's insane. Take a pic and show us, I wanna see this pink epicness. ^_^

finnth12
02-21-13, 11:09 AM

He said it was someone elses island, and the Unicorns have probably been put in various Pink Praries.

Yeah, I know that. Thats way, i was just wondering, why is that person "who has 45 Unicorns" need so many? probably he/she doesnt like the other dragons, lol.

finnth12
02-21-13, 11:10 AM

me too :)

gotalotaluv
02-23-13, 04:33 PM

lmao at "pink epicness" .. lol

NeferTsukia
02-23-13, 05:35 PM
TAKE A PHOTO!! XD i wanna see too. :p

oneredrose2nv
02-24-13, 11:12 PM
This is crazy

emergRN
02-24-13, 11:18 PM
i would be happy with just one!! like, doing the happy dance happy lol

oneredrose2nv
02-24-13, 11:36 PM
Every male would love to have just one.
sometimes its great to find an island that is unique and not looking like the same island with 90/90 dragons.
I know a unicorn is hard to breed but doesnt mean people have to be slack about it.
You should respect everyone and their privacy.
Requesting a photo is my mistake and i apologise for invading someones privacy.
I hope you all would stop hassling a photo too.

Baraze
02-25-13, 12:39 AM
Yeah, I know that. Thats way, i was just wondering, why is that person "who has 45 Unicorns" need so many? probably he/she doesnt like the other dragons, lol.

The player is at a hogher level, with multiple diamonds and infinities. At this level you keep and breed dragons you love. Right now, she said unicorns are her favorites. So she keeps breeding them. We like what we like and her islamd is mindblowingly lovely.

NeferTsukia
02-25-13, 02:47 AM
Every male would love to have just one.
sometimes its great to find an island that is unique and not looking like the same island with 90/90 dragons.
I know a unicorn is hard to breed but doesnt mean people have to be slack about it.
You should respect everyone and their privacy.
Requesting a photo is my mistake and i apologise for invading someones privacy.
I hope you all would stop hassling a photo too.
Who is hassling? We're just curious. Anyway, when posting an image of someone's island the name can be easily blocked hout, hence no invasion of privacy.
Nobody's asking for the person's ID to take a peek.
Also, "respect a person's privacy" in a game where everyone can see your island... Lol. I mean, of course there's PRIVACY - I remember some people seeing another person's island (actually my neighbor) and going over to her wall to insult her because she had all the dragons... Something like that. Yes, some people are downright crazy!!
But no privacy would be breached by posting a simple, nameless picture. I mean, come on - an island full of unicorns must be quite a sight to behold!

hamadrys
02-25-13, 11:03 AM
Excuse my spelling above... My fat fingers was doing all the talking!
Dont be curious.... Being curious is sticking your nose where it dont belong☝��

See you!

Well don't you have a friendly disposition ! I, for one, love to see other people islands, how they decorate, what dragon they're trying for... It's called being interested in others. In a game like this, that requires the need to have others' help to thrive and progress, it is essential to have courtesy. I am always courteous to my neighbors and whoever visits or whoever I visit.
I enjoy looking at islands that are different, and if people would find my island attractive, I wouldn't mind showing it. It is a game, not my living room.
You will soon understand that a lot of people on these forums are friendly and very helpful. You make a bad name for yourself by being so aggressive.

oneredrose2nv
02-25-13, 01:24 PM
Well don't you have a friendly disposition ! I, for one, love to see other people islands, how they decorate, what dragon they're trying for... It's called being interested in others. In a game like this, that requires the need to have others' help to thrive and progress, it is essential to have courtesy. I am always courteous to my neighbors and whoever visits or whoever I visit.
I enjoy looking at islands that are different, and if people would find my island attractive, I wouldn't mind showing it. It is a game, not my living room.
You will soon understand that a lot of people on these forums are friendly and very helpful. You make a bad name for yourself by being so aggressive.

Once again there's someone whos sticking their nose where it dont belong.
Thats fine if you seek islands through community or visiting your nbrs friends wall,thats fine, do whatever you want to do. But The problem is taking a shot of someone's island and posting it without their permission is not the right thing to do.
Well, now i understand why that person dont want to share their island because they dont want to deal with people like you!
Please dont post back. I have nothing else to say to you.

See you!

kooky panda
02-25-13, 01:55 PM
ok i didn't want it to end like this. guys, i'm sorry but i am not going to show you any screenshot of the 45 unicorn dragons cause that player told me that she really doesn't want any pics of her island published. i'm so sorry about making you so curious :(
Okay guys, please be nice to each other .

Guys also try and respect the wishes of your neighbors and get their permission before posting their IDs, game names or pictures of their islands on the forum.

Thank-you cedkugedchgd for respecting your neighbors wishes.

oneredrose2nv
02-25-13, 02:37 PM
Okay guys, please be nice to each other .

Guys also try and respect the wishes of your neighbors and get their permission before posting their IDs, game names or pictures of their islands on the forum.

Thank-you cedkugedchgd for respecting your neighbors wishes.

Thank you very much for respecting others decision. Have a lovely day

hgar24
02-27-13, 12:18 PM
Hey guys I'm on my second attempt for the unicorn. The first I got a virtue but this second time I got a 5 hour fail time? So is this a glitch or is it possible to get other dragon fail times?
PS. I am using the diamond and virtue combo and I am on android.
Thanks guys!

knj00
02-27-13, 12:47 PM
Hey guys I'm on my second attempt for the unicorn. The first I got a virtue but this second time I got a 5 hour fail time? So is this a glitch or is it possible to get other dragon fail times?
PS. I am using the diamond and virtue combo and I am on android.
Thanks guys!

As of recently it seems it's possible to get other dragons. No word yet if this is a glitch or intended.

Tina_Marie66
02-27-13, 01:53 PM
Hi all:)) I have failed sooooo many times at this beautiful unicorn dragon, which I desperately want so bad. All I have gotten is hundreds of virtues...ughhhh and long wait times. Is there any other combo that would possibly produce unicorn instead of breeding diamond and virtue? Thanks all:))

Seriously disgusted lol

cedkugedchgd
02-27-13, 01:56 PM
there are 4 other combos:

infinity x virtue
virtue x unicorn
infinity x unicorn
unicorn x unicorn

buuut, i don't think these will help you xD how about switching the breeding order?

Tina_Marie66
02-27-13, 03:30 PM
there are 4 other combos:

infinity x virtue
virtue x unicorn
infinity x unicorn
unicorn x unicorn

buuut, i don't think these will help you xD how about switching the breeding order?

Thank you😁 sadly to say, I don't have infinity yet either. Been trying hard for that one too. May you advise me as to which combo I may produce infinity please if you don't mind? I'd so greatly appreciate it and thank you for responding. ❤❤❤

amicacordis
02-27-13, 03:54 PM
I have tried nine times using Diamond and Virtue...all Virtues. Now on tenth attemp I got 17 hours breeding time. Dream, Super or Luck? How is that possible?

Baraze
02-27-13, 03:56 PM
5, 10, 15 and 20 tries is peanuts. Imagine it taking well over 50 tries for ME to get this brat. Thats when the annoyance starts settling in!

knj00
02-27-13, 04:26 PM
I have tried nine times using Diamond and Virtue...all Virtues. Now on tenth attemp I got 17 hours breeding time. Dream, Super or Luck? How is that possible?

The Diamond and Pink colors have been acting different today, many reports of this. Yet I still don't see how you got 17hrs as there is no blue or Purple in the combo.... strange.

betsyb514
02-27-13, 05:14 PM
Thank you😁 sadly to say, I don't have infinity yet either. Been trying hard for that one too. May you advise me as to which combo I may produce infinity please if you don't mind? I'd so greatly appreciate it and thank you for responding. ❤❤❤

On the Infinity thread they said to use Passion and Diamond in your original version, not Valentine's. It works, 1st try, did it myself twice, told a neighbor and she got 2 back to back.

rosewaterlily
03-02-13, 10:59 PM
I don't know how long this has been in effect, but I just noticed while looking at the album that the unicorn epic now earns 4960 an hour instead of 2790 when it was first released. That makes more sense considering it costs 3000 gold to buy, same as angel, and was making way less coins before. Now if only I could get one...

amicacordis
03-13-13, 02:48 AM
Is this dragon available for Android? I'm only getting Fires, Lights, Light/Fire hybrids, some Virtues and even one Infinity. Have the rules changed?

picklylily
03-13-13, 03:04 AM
Is this dragon available for Android? I'm only getting Fires, Lights, Light/Fire hybrids, some Virtues and even one Infinity. Have the rules changed?

Yes. The pink splits up now. Did you get your Infinity recently? I guess I've been asking in the wrong thread about this combo. :s

amicacordis
03-13-13, 04:47 AM
Yes, I got Infinity a few hours ago. But I sold it because I already have two.

jasmilyn
03-13-13, 04:58 AM

Yeah, it's available for Androids. I have Android, and I managed to get one surprisingly.

wildhearts20
04-10-13, 12:20 PM
Is Pink splitting going to make it impossible to get this dragon now? I really hope I can get it some day it's one of my favorite dragons. But I can't even get the rare pink hybrids

cedkugedchgd
04-10-13, 12:23 PM
Is Pink splitting going to make it impossible to get this dragon now? I really hope I can get it some day it's one of my favorite dragons. But I can't even get the rare pink hybrids

nope, it's not impossible but just made it waaay harder to get...recently, i haven't heard of anybody breeding the unicorn yet :(

teogionia
04-11-13, 09:56 AM
i am trying hard, two weeks of non stop unicorn breeding, but still nothing, lost count how many times i ve failed :(((

RebeccaStiletto
04-11-13, 03:35 PM
I've tried to breed Unicorn like mad! Now officially 138 times.. No success. I did get two crusaders though.

It's nearly impossible to get this one! Out of 138 tries only two times diamond didn't split. That's hard enough if you want to get basic color diamond hybrids (red, green, blue, yellow). But it's way easier than with pink or black because they also split.

So try to breed something with these odds! If only two times out of 140 tries diamond creates diamond in the breeding den, you just wish virtue would do it the same time. For me it didn't happen so instead I got those crusaders.. (red&diamond).

Way_too_hard!! It's not fun anymore.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 03:47 PM
I've tried to breed Unicorn like mad! Now officially 138 times.. No success. I did get two crusaders though.

It's nearly impossible to get this one! Out of 138 tries only two times diamond didn't split. That's hard enough if you want to get basic color diamond hybrids (red, green, blue, yellow). But it's way easier than with pink or black because they also split.

So try to breed something with these odds! If only two times out of 140 tries diamond creates diamond in the breeding den, you just wish virtue would do it the same time. For me it didn't happen so instead I got those crusaders.. (red&diamond).

Way_too_hard!! It's not fun anymore.

I've stopped trying for them, Unicorn & Dark Angel keep splitting... Helios took a while but nothing like the ones I mentioned. I might go back to them, but right now I don't care. When I get 23 hours with Night & Diamond I get excited thinking I've finally got Dark Angel but then it turns to be Night... Epic fail!

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 11:36 PM
Ok so I went back to trying for Unicorn and got it!! I'm so glad... I couldn't believe it was 36 hours and not 33 hours! I'm used to seeing 2 days, 33 hours lol

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 11:54 AM
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SYOL9ls.png[url]

I just got Unicorn before... that was a tough one! :)

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 11:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SYOL9ls.png

wildhearts20
04-15-13, 12:46 PM
Ok so I went back to trying for Unicorn and got it!! I'm so glad... I couldn't believe it was 36 hours and not 33 hours! I'm used to seeing 2 days, 33 hours lol

Yay! nice nests you got there. So glad to hear people still getting this dragon

buffmama
05-13-13, 10:55 AM
Just wanted to share ~ I spent the weekend trying for this Unicorn using Dianmond & Virtue and got 39 fails, one of the fails was Naga so that was good, the others were 2-Tusker, 3 Virtue, 3 Love, 16 Fire, 9 Laserlight, and 5 Light. No Unicorn is sight... :-{

eloami2
05-13-13, 11:04 AM
I was trying and Diamond Naga Virtue and after 3 Laser, 2 Tusker, 1light and 4 fires appeared Unicorn though I was not in my Naga am very happy because I did not expect.

alphaiceman
05-17-13, 05:06 PM
IVe tried relentlessly for unicorn and its terrible. I was hoping to get it trying for Naga and Black Swan, which I got. Should I keep trying or break off for a while and try for DA?

DragonTan1
05-17-13, 05:20 PM
IVe tried relentlessly for unicorn and its terrible. I was hoping to get it trying for Naga and Black Swan, which I got. Should I keep trying or break off for a while and try for DA?

Try for DA, but evolve Swan or Naga and try for Unicorn once they're ready.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-17-13, 05:40 PM
I was trying and Diamond Naga Virtue and after 3 Laser, 2 Tusker, 1light and 4 fires appeared Unicorn though I was not in my Naga am very happy because I did not expect.

Do you mean that you tried Diamond with Naga and Diamond with Virtue?

alphaiceman
05-17-13, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the advice Dragon Tan. BTW, aren't we neighbors? I think we've been playing bout the same time... Before the purple hybrids came out lol

DragonTan1
05-17-13, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the advice Dragon Tan. BTW, aren't we neighbors? I think we've been playing bout the same time... Before the purple hybrids came out lol

No lol but we are now.

RotomGuy
05-18-13, 12:26 AM
No lol but we are now.

You played before the Purple hybrids were out? Me too! I never saw you though!

eloami2
05-18-13, 03:55 AM
Do you mean that you tried Diamond with Naga and Diamond with Virtue?

Naga was looking for ... with Diamond / Virtue

Sorry for my English use a translator.

kwhales
05-18-13, 04:31 AM
Naga was looking for ... with Diamond / Virtue

Sorry for my English use a translator.

Oh, you got naga with diamond virtue combo. Ok. Understand now.

picklylily
05-18-13, 06:36 AM
I believe she got Unicorn while trying for Naga, with Virtue and Diamond combo. :3

kwhales
05-18-13, 06:53 AM
I believe she got Unicorn while trying for Naga, with Virtue and Diamond combo. :3

Oh. Well then congrats to her.

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 07:06 AM

Not exactly, I did play back then but only every few days or weeks. I didn't have an ID then lol

eloami2
05-18-13, 07:53 AM

Thank you so much for explaining :D

Muchisimas gracias por explicarlo :D

eloami2
05-18-13, 07:54 AM
Oh. Well then congrats to her.

alphaiceman
05-18-13, 11:55 AM

Really? I've kept the same name and just play with one account. Island name is Aplha Omega.

teogionia
05-18-13, 02:13 PM

me too, I was playing back then, then i got bored and quitted, started playing again just as boo dragon was leaving

RotomGuy
05-18-13, 02:14 PM
me too, I was playing back then, then i got bored and quitted, started playing again just as boo dragon was leaving

I quit and came back just after the introduction of the Fireworks.

kooky panda
05-18-13, 03:36 PM
Please stay on topic of the Unicorn Dragon.
You can have personal conversations via Private and visitor messages.

izyalfie
05-19-13, 01:32 AM
Are you kidding me? Seriously? Another iOS only dragon?

This is so wrong.

I totally agree. There is no way of us poor android users getting a diamond dragon, let alone a unicorn!:(

RotomGuy
05-19-13, 01:44 AM
I totally agree. There is no way of us poor android users getting a diamond dragon, let alone a unicorn!:(

What do you mean? Android can get the Diamond and the Unicorn.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-19-13, 06:45 AM
What do you mean? Android can get the Diamond and the Unicorn.

That's true. Android here and I have Diamond and Unicorn.

eloami2
05-19-13, 09:28 AM

Yo soy usuario Adroid.

teogionia
05-20-13, 12:26 PM
I am going to try diamond/Virtu aftr i will get my last missing Super Rare Dragon(Qoz TL is removing them one by one) and i hope while trying for black swan and naga i will my unicorn, please Unicorn be my fail for naga or swan :)))

tuskmage
05-20-13, 04:58 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7065&stc=1&d=1369094223

HenryLucky1
05-20-13, 05:04 PM

I already saw it on island named spectacular, very beautiful..

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 05:05 PM

Is that your island? I have seen a lot more Unicorns on 1 island btw :p

kwhales
05-20-13, 05:10 PM
This is wy I love visiting your island. They are so cute. The lower half of your island isn't too shabby either.

tuskmage
05-20-13, 05:10 PM
Is that your island? I have seen a lot more Unicorns on 1 island btw :p
Those are my babies too ;)

kwhales
05-20-13, 05:12 PM
Both of your islands are awesome.

tuskmage
05-20-13, 05:16 PM
Both of your islands are awesome.
Thanks , but I can't get Dark Angel on both Island :(

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 05:17 PM
Those are my babies too ;)

If only we could have a lot of habitats!! I would have 1 island full of Diamond hybrids :p

tuskmage
05-20-13, 05:19 PM
If only we could have a lot of habitats!! I would have 1 island full of Diamond hybrids :p
Yes! you can spend a ton of gold to upgrade your stable lolx.

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 05:21 PM
Yes! you can spend a ton of gold to upgrade your stable lolx.

Screw that lol I only keep my spare dragons in there.

HenryLucky1
05-21-13, 12:52 AM
Thanks , but I can't get Dark Angel on both Island :(

Don't say you breed all unicorns! not buy them? you can buy DA, like you bough your unicorns

tuskmage
05-21-13, 01:42 AM
Don't say you breed all unicorns! not buy them? you can buy DA, like you bough your unicorns

I breeded every single one of them one by one :D

tuskmage
05-21-13, 01:48 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7071&stc=1&d=1369126027

eloami2
05-21-13, 01:59 AM

Impresionante :D
Beautiful..... :D

henrylucky
05-21-13, 06:30 AM

You bred them all!! I don't believe it -_-

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 06:39 AM

Lol I show people I know this island, the ones who can't get Diamond can't believe it... And ignore the haters lol

DragonTan1
05-23-13, 12:24 PM
I got my Unicorn with Diamond/Virtue combo! Both level 10...

*changes the subject lol

tuskmage
05-23-13, 12:27 PM
I got my Unicorn with Diamond/Virtue combo! Both level 10...

*changes the subject lol
You can only get 1,2,3,4,5 Unicorn from that combo if you are lucky, not 50 lolx.

[S8] Elsa
05-23-13, 02:49 PM
Hi, everyone! Just a friendly reminder to respect other player's privacy. Please do not post information about other users, including pictures of their boards without their permission. Thanks.

Autorithy
05-23-13, 05:45 PM
Is true he breeded them before TL splitted the virtue in white red, you did a wonderful job there , congratulations

zhynabella
05-23-13, 06:11 PM
The virtue has always been white and red. excuse me!?

picklylily
05-23-13, 06:21 PM
I think they're referring to the time when virtue didn't split into white and red when paired with diamond. When unicorn was first introduced, there was no splitting issue with virtue and diamond. :3

DragonTan1
05-23-13, 06:34 PM
I think they're referring to the time when virtue didn't split into white and red when paired with diamond. When unicorn was first introduced, there was no splitting issue with virtue and diamond. :3

That's true but Unicorn would have been harder to get... Imagine not getting Unicorn, you would get Virtue every time! The pink splitting is great IMO I would rather get a Love fail than a Virtue fail.

zhynabella
05-24-13, 10:56 AM
Besides to what I remember Virtue has always been split into white/red and I been around since before the Unicorn came out...

tuskmage
05-24-13, 12:09 PM
Besides to what I remember Virtue has always been split into white/red and I been around since before the Unicorn came out...
You are right Virtue has always split into Light/Red only when you try to get the Virtue hybrids, but it was not split when you try to breeded Diamond/Virtue for a Unicorn until a few months back around the same time as the Nights came out. And it was alot easier to get a Unicorn before the Pink split up from Diamond/Virture.

oneredrose2nv
05-24-13, 12:11 PM

Pink never use to split back in January. if you've been in the game then you would know. in february she already had 45 unicorns.

nikitarolle3
06-26-13, 02:12 PM
I just got a unicorn by using Crusader/Virtue 5 tries....I got 4 love fails and then a unicorn...add nikitarolle3 if you want to see the egg

sandygin
06-26-13, 06:57 PM
I just got a unicorn by using Crusader/Virtue 5 tries....I got 4 love fails and then a unicorn...add nikitarolle3 if you want to see the egg

I have been trying for a unicorn for a long time with diamond /virtue.After reading this I decided to try your combo but my crusader needed to evolve so I put diamond and virtue back in while I waited and got 36 hrs.YOU gave me luck thank you

nikitarolle3
06-27-13, 01:56 AM
I have been trying for a unicorn for a long time with diamond /virtue.After reading this I decided to try your combo but my crusader needed to evolve so I put diamond and virtue back in while I waited and got 36 hrs.YOU gave me luck thank you

Congrats!!!!

wiccapi
06-27-13, 04:21 AM
i got crusader from crusader/virtue. eggs in the nest. was hoping for an angel fail >.<

1cherryblossom
06-27-13, 07:46 AM
Has anybody used diamond and tiny for their unicorn? I got my dark angel from diamond and illusion, so I thought tiny could work for unicorn too.

cedkugedchgd
06-27-13, 08:14 AM
Has anybody used diamond and tiny for their unicorn? I got my dark angel from diamond and illusion, so I thought tiny could work for unicorn too.

i haven't heard of anybody who got it with this combo but it is indeed possible :) i'd give it a try! i got my dark angel with illusion x unicorn, lol.

devastated1978
07-02-13, 07:38 PM
Diamond/naga, virtue/diamond, diamond/quarts, diamond/blackswan

Unicorn combos

ltavon922
07-05-13, 05:43 PM
Hello,

I read the TL Forum daily. I was reading these comments & noticed how impressive your diamond mine is. If you'd care to be nbrs my storm ID is LTavon922. I love dragon story & it's challenging. Different from most games.

teogionia
07-06-13, 11:52 AM

i have not heard of anybody who get it with this combo but since breeding rules have been changed u can get unicorn from any combo which include diamond and pink elements, for ex crusider black swan, or angel and flower, just choose best option for u regarding fails

DragonLady1955
07-06-13, 01:26 PM
Tired of being left out of dragons, arena,updates and lack of help from team lava foe kindle. They won't even answer me to find out how to breed moon. Disgusted!

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 01:27 PM
Tired of being left out of dragons, arena,updates and lack of help from team lava foe kindle. They won't even answer me to find out how to breed moon. Disgusted!

Moon is night/light

KeriBeri71
09-03-13, 04:59 PM
I am literally ready to cry! I have been trying to get a unicorn Dragon (I'm on android) for many months now and spent about $50 on gold to speed things up. Now I find out that there was no possible way for me to have bred it because it's for IOS only. I thought since it shows up on my dragons lists in my game that it was available to me. But it's apparently only available to me if I pay gold to buy it! I highly suggest that TL

KeriBeri71
09-03-13, 05:01 PM
I highly suggest that they make a notation under the dragons that are only available for us to purchase and not to breed! I am literally sick to my stomach of how much money I have spent........:mad:

cedkugedchgd
09-03-13, 05:17 PM
I highly suggest that they make a notation under the dragons that are only available for us to purchase and not to breed! I am literally sick to my stomach of how much money I have spent........:mad:

it WAS only breedable for iOS but now it's for everyone..

kwhales
09-03-13, 05:29 PM
I am literally ready to cry! I have been trying to get a unicorn Dragon (I'm on android) for many months now and spent about $50 on gold to speed things up. Now I find out that there was no possible way for me to have bred it because it's for IOS only. I thought since it shows up on my dragons lists in my game that it was available to me. But it's apparently only available to me if I pay gold to buy it! I highly suggest that TL

Its a diamond hybrid. Everyone can breed it as long as you have a diamond and virtue/pink hybrid.

AzHadz
09-03-13, 09:57 PM
Its a diamond hybrid. Everyone can breed it as long as you have a diamond and virtue/pink hybrid.

Yes, it's available for everyone....I've been trying non-stop for 2 months now to get a Unicorn, but with all the splitting it's virtually impossible. I've gotten lots of virtues, lights, fires, kitsune, black swan, and I even got an Angel dragon recently which I did need and want...but still no unicorn. It's nuts...it just shouldn't be this hard.

09-03-13, 11:52 PM
A

Awww, don't cry. Sometimes some dragons are more difficult to breed than others. Just tell it you hate it and doesnt want it anywhere near your dragons. It will pop up out of nowhere.

aussiejules
09-04-13, 05:11 AM
it WAS only breedable for iOS but now it's for everyone..

i think TL should make a note in the market (dragon)section if its android friendly (breedable) or just ios(breedable):rolleyes:

aussiejules
09-04-13, 05:22 AM
so now im very confused can someone please make it clear if unicorn is android breedable or it isnt:confused:

cedkugedchgd
09-04-13, 05:29 AM
so now im very confused can someone please make it clear if unicorn is android breedable or it isnt:confused:

UNICORN is breedable on iOS AND ANDROID! clear? clear :)

aussiejules
09-04-13, 01:41 PM
unicorn is breedable on ios and android! clear? Clear :)

ok its clear :-)

jesskiee
09-05-13, 03:39 AM
Did get my second unicorn a few days ago �� cutest little thing ever worth the wait! Breeding is out of control lately this one took months n months n alot of speed breeding :( finally got it with Black Swan n Diamond. Yayy

devastated1978
09-05-13, 05:12 PM
Did get my second unicorn a few days ago �� cutest little thing ever worth the wait! Breeding is out of control lately this one took months n months n alot of speed breeding :( finally got it with Black Swan n Diamond. Yayy

Congratulations sweetie

KeriBeri71
09-06-13, 06:46 AM
;)
UNICORN is breedable on iOS AND ANDROID! clear? clear :)

Thanks to ALL for helping us poor Android folk lol! Well now im off to breed my Diamond and Virtue yet again! Oh the reason I mentioned wanting to cry was not cuz i didn't get the dragon (ha) but cuz i spent SO much on gold with NOTHING to show for it! But I've decided im saving gem money for RS and BS only...i finally got my Kraken Statue in RS whoot!!

jesskiee
09-15-13, 07:30 PM
Congratulations sweetie

Thanks hun :D Unicorn is so pretty.. I must have more... :)

wayneh23
09-23-13, 08:12 PM
Gave this a solid 2 weeks Angel/Black Swan and i sort of had a feeling a diamond hybrid was just around the corner, just got a 44hr fail, i am sick of pink splitting, do i keep at it (unicorn)or switch to another diamond hybrid whats the best strategy.

eye_of_the_world
09-23-13, 08:47 PM
Gave this a solid 2 weeks Angel/Black Swan and i sort of had a feeling a diamond hybrid was just around the corner, just got a 44hr fail, i am sick of pink splitting, do i keep at it (unicorn)or switch to another diamond hybrid whats the best strategy.

Honestly, diamond and any pure pink dragon

nbella1414
10-04-13, 10:19 AM
OMG!!!!!! After sooooo many months and countless tries I finally bred my Unicorn!!! I am so excited. I really thought I was never ever gonna get one!!!!! I'm in shock right now.

AnonymousNoOne
10-04-13, 10:25 AM
What Combo did you use dear? Congrats

nbella1414
10-04-13, 10:27 AM
Diamond/Kitsune. When I saw the 36 hour timer pop up I literally gasped. Like no way this actually just happened. I even went and checked the egg chart. Lol!! So excited!!

J85909266
12-16-13, 12:35 PM
Just got it with Dark Angel and Virtue. I was trying for Mask with hopes of a few pink or black hybrid fails, and MAYBE a Unicorn. I got it first try, with this combo.

I didn't even realize I got it, either. I saw 30some hours and thought it was a virtue fail. Didn't know it was Unicorn until I saw the egg.